Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3742475257626364656667686970717277828792 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by greenteaman
    Mine is 2 bedder.
    Maintainance fees $250x6+GST
    Surveyor fees is $360+, not sure is this amt is standard for all types.
    sama...sama..

Same same.... 1st condo timer oso.

Ho sei liao.
    My lawyer just call me to inform TOP. Prepare 6 mths maintainance fess and suveyor fees by this week.

Huat huat huat ah to all my future neigbours.
    that fast bro!

prepare... prepare...

hahaha...

how if we create a new FB group?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEstuary
    that fast bro!

prepare... prepare...

hahaha...

how if we create a new FB group?
    Dun noe if the estuary has a community forum just like the condo Lilydale.

does this project come with free washing machine, drying and/or fridge?

Same same.... 1st condo timer oso.

Ho sei liao.
    My lawyer just call me to inform TOP. Prepare 6 mths maintainance fess and suveyor fees by this week.

Huat huat huat ah to all my future neigbours.

Hi bro, your lawyer so on. Which law firm did you engage?

Hi, the key collection procedure on the website state that we can proceed to make appointment for key collection via online booking system...
    But I can't find the online booking system......
    Can anyone send me the link to the booking system? Thank a lots

Quote Originally Posted by Alovy
    Hi bro, your lawyer so on. Which law firm did you engage?
    Sterling Law located at TPY Hub. Professional and friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by uzone
    Hi, the key collection procedure on the website state that we can proceed to make appointment for key collection via online booking system...
    I think must wait till they publish the link on their website.

Last time i saw the link (when the prev projct TOP) but i didnt bookmark it.

U got ur password already ah?

Hi
    this is the general guideline for key collection only… the actual one dev has not create the login website page yet. Moreover dev still need u to make the balance/final stage payment then they will issue a login pin once they have recved the payment. Only with the login pin then u can book date online for yr key …i will update once the login page is ready
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 02-04-13 at 22:48.

I think must wait till they publish the link on their website.

Last time i saw the link (when the prev projct TOP) but i didnt bookmark it.

U got ur password already ah?
    Oh, isee. Haven't gotten the password. First time buying house ah. Pai sei.

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    Hi
    this is the general guideline for key collection only… the actual one dev has not create the login website page yet. Moreover dev still need u to make the balance/final stage payment then they will issue a login pin once they have recved the payment. Only with the login pin then u can book date online for yr key …i will update once the login page is ready
    I see, thanks for your info

Mine is 2 bedder.
    Maintainance fees $250x6+GST
    Surveyor fees is $360+, not sure is this amt is standard for all types.
    Hi, can we pay the maintain acne fees and surveyor fees using CPF ?

Hi, can we pay the maintain acne fees and surveyor fees using CPF ?
    cash only

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    cash only
    and in quarterly payment if its the same across all mcst. And this maintenance fee will be subject to revision if the mcst has strong justifications for any variation in maintenance costs but usually, any decisions will be deliberated and approved in their meetings which will consist of home owners for the project. So if you want to have a 'stake' in the project, volunteer as a member but take note each member will only be allocated voting rights in accordance to their share in the project. For example, 2 bedder owners entitled to 1 share, 3 bedder = 2 shares and so on. By now, you should already know how much share you are entitled based on your maintenance fees. This was what I know from my previous property but should apply in general for all condos. Hope it helps and congrats, the wait is finally over.

Congrats to all Estuary owners !

Three Cheers !

Please invite forumers for visit is possible - ok ?

DKSG

update again :

lawyer called me, said that they received the letter for developer for the payment.

mine is block 89

update again :

lawyer called me, said that they received the letter for developer for the payment.

mine is block 89
    congratulation
    did you ask them (lawyer/ dev) how long it will take to get the key after you make the payment?

congratulation
    did you ask them (lawyer/ dev) how long it will take to get the key after you make the payment?
    i didnt..
    but based on the letter from mcl's lawyer, stated that we have to prepare 2 cashier orders, 1 for advance maintenance fee (6 months + gst), another 1 for surveyor fee.

stated that they will not release the keys untill they receive the above payment.

within the letter, there is a URL for the booking, including the PIN.

i tried to open the link, but it was still for D'MIRA. I guess they havent updated the booking system.

will update more if i have more info.

update again :

mine is block 89
    your lawyer so good! Waiting for mine to call as well. Wonder if all the blocks will get the keys at the same time or it will be in phases....

Have you gotten ID for your house?

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    your lawyer so good! Waiting for mine to call as well. Wonder if all the blocks will get the keys at the same time or it will be in phases....

Have you gotten ID for your house?
    yes bro.. i gotten 1, but just for minor touchup and some carpentry works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    and in quarterly payment if its the same across all mcst. And this maintenance fee will be subject to revision if the mcst has strong justifications for any variation in maintenance costs but usually, any decisions will be deliberated and approved in their meetings which will consist of home owners for the project. So if you want to have a 'stake' in the project, volunteer as a member but take note each member will only be allocated voting rights in accordance to their share in the project. For example, 2 bedder owners entitled to 1 share, 3 bedder = 2 shares and so on. By now, you should already know how much share you are entitled based on your maintenance fees. This was what I know from my previous property but should apply in general for all condos. Hope it helps and congrats, the wait is finally over.
    Hi
    Being a first timer, I am "shah Gu"...may I ask what do u mean by "to have a 'stake' in the project, volunteer as a member....will only allocated voting rights..." Do u mean that if we do not volunteer as a member, we will lose our number of voting rights during the meeting?

Hi
    Being a first timer, I am "shah Gu"...may I ask what do u mean by "to have a 'stake' in the project, volunteer as a member....will only allocated voting rights..." Do u mean that if we do not volunteer as a member, we will lose our number of voting rights during the meeting?
    Maybe this is clearer.
    http://www.bca.gov.sg/BMSM/others/Sh...Guidelines.pdf

In layman terms, when you buy a condo, you are entitled to a share value which is distributed among the owners of the project. For some who are keen on the daily operations of the project (e.g upgrading works, by-laws of the project, etc), you can volunteer as a council member whereby you will be required to attend regular meetings and deliberate on the agenda. For owners but non-members, you will also be requested to vote when certain by-laws need to be passed which will affect all residents. The maintenance fee for each unit is also tied with the share value you hold and this is something that stays with you as long as you are still the legal owner. Something like volunteering for the Residents' Committee within your SMC/GRC.....

anybody know how long it takes to get the key? i am urgently wanna to move in because i don't want to pay rent from next month onward anymore.
    thank you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Maybe this is clearer.
    http://www.bca.gov.sg/BMSM/others/Sh...Guidelines.pdf

In layman terms, when you buy a condo, you are entitled to a share value which is distributed among the owners of the project. For some who are keen on the daily operations of the project (e.g upgrading works, by-laws of the project, etc), you can volunteer as a council member whereby you will be required to attend regular meetings and deliberate on the agenda. For owners but non-members, you will also be requested to vote when certain by-laws need to be passed which will affect all residents. The maintenance fee for each unit is also tied with the share value you hold and this is something that stays with you as long as you are still the legal owner. Something like volunteering for the Residents' Committee within your SMC/GRC.....
    Thank you so much for enlightening me...am I correct to say that even if I do not "volunteer" as a council member, just being as simple as a SP/owner (non member), I still have my right to cast the voting when necessary? With regards to the share value, I am fully understood to that issue.

anybody know how long it takes to get the key? i am urgently wanna to move in because i don't want to pay rent from next month onward anymore.
    thank you ...
    Hi Estuarian
    U are as gun jiong as me...I am also paying rent but really all depends on the developer...if super urgent...like me....request to the developer via your lawyer...this is what I did just now!!!
    U can actually discuss with yr landlord with regards to the TOP issue of the project. Request to serve yr termination notice with flexibility like asking if by one week before end month, keys are collected yet, can u extend the lease to a week or more..? That's how I discuss with my landlord...
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 03-04-13 at 18:31.

Default CONDO'S ACCOUNTING BOOK

just wonder how often is the condo's accounting book being audit...quarterly...mthly...yearly.

MCST's authority over MA or vice versa ?

Maint n Sink funds paid cash via GIRO?

Hi Estuarian
    U are as gun jiong as me...I am also paying rent but really all depends on the developer...if super urgent...like me....request to the developer via your lawyer...this is what I did just now!!!
    U can actually discuss with yr landlord with regards to the TOP issue of the project. Request to serve yr termination notice with flexibility like asking if by one week before end month, keys are collected yet, can u extend the lease to a week or more..? That's how I discuss with my landlord...
    thanks for sharing. at least i know there is someone having same situation like me . i called my lawyer this morning checking about the TOP issue, but they seem like didn't receive any notice from developer. they said they will check and call me back but until now i haven't received their call. so.....
    i will take your suggestion and discuses with my landlord about my problem. ...
    also, after gotten the key, we need to apply for electric power , water and gas..... dunno how long this take.....

thanks for sharing. at least i know there is someone having same situation like me . i called my lawyer this morning checking about the TOP issue, but they seem like didn't receive any notice from developer. they said they will check and call me back but until now i haven't received their call. so.....
    i will take your suggestion and discuses with my landlord about my problem. ...
    also, after gotten the key, we need to apply for electric power , water and gas..... dunno how long this take.....
    Hi Bro
    Not only me, I believe they are quite number here sama sama case....
    I thought I am the only shah gu now it seems that i have kaki too..
    but anyway...PUB very fast...apply online..1-2 days ok...if wanna express service, pay a little more....on the spot ON for u..

Hi Bro
    Not only me, I believe they are quite number here sama sama case....
    I thought I am the only shah gu now it seems that i have kaki too..
    but anyway...PUB very fast...apply online..1-2 days ok...if wanna express service, pay a little more....on the spot ON for u..
    Bro..

I am your kaki too.. hahaha

Yup, PUB is fast enough. Also must prepare the timing for the lighting installation, but also wont take so much time for this.

All the best for all!

Bro..

I am your kaki too.. hahaha

Yup, PUB is fast enough. Also must prepare the timing for the lighting installation, but also wont take so much time for this.

All the best for all!
    better to turn the utilities on before any electrical fixtures installation to be done. This is becos if no electrical power how u gonna to do the installation