Page 1 of 577 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Banned

Default Launching Soon! New Condo @ Yishun Ave 1 / 2

Spanning a land area of 290,077 sq ft, the leasehold site in the well-developed Yishun Town offers a breathtakingly unobstructed view of Lower Seletar Reservoir. Only a 10-minute walk from Khatib MRT Station, transportation convenience is further enhanced by its accessibility to major arterial roads and expressways such as Seletar Expressway and Central Expressway. Recreational amenities in the vicinity consist of the Town Centre, Yishun Sports Complex and North Point Shopping Centre, and well-known schools in the neighbourhood include Peiying Primary School, Chung Cheng High School and Yishun Junior College.

Buyers, Email or SMS with your name & email address to register for the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Spanning a land area of 290,077 sq ft, the leasehold site in the well-developed Yishun Town offers a breathtakingly unobstructed view of Lower Seletar Reservoir. Only a 10-minute walk from Khatib MRT Station, transportation convenience is further enhanced by its accessibility to major arterial roads and expressways such as Seletar Expressway and Central Expressway. Recreational amenities in the vicinity consist of the Town Centre, Yishun Sports Complex and North Point Shopping Centre, and well-known schools in the neighbourhood include Peiying Primary School, Chung Cheng High School and Yishun Junior College.

Buyers, Email or SMS with your name & email address to register for the launch.
    how much? another >1000psf development in the suburb?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    how much? another >1000psf development in the suburb?
    Not going to be that high... price likely to be from

750 psf onwards low floor no view (stadium view?)
    800 psf low floor pool view
    850 psf mid floor pool view, reserviour view
    900 psf and above high floor, reserviour view

Wait for launch and it will be known. Unless you have insider information or they are going to release it to public. The above are my guesses... your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich

Wait for launch and it will be known. Unless you have insider information or they are going to release it to public. The above are my guesses... your guess is as good as mine.
    MCL should market the no view units as "Free S-League Football Match View".

no point buy there. Buy at simei near singapore 4th uni and changi business park. Double bay condo left few units. Low price and high return n rental. gr8 opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich

Page 1 of 577 123451151101501 ... LastLast