Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: *** New Launch: Coralis @ District 15 ***

Anyone collected keys yet?

is this project TOP yet? am keen in it. any owners feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by huatkia View Post
    is this project TOP yet? am keen in it. any owners feedback?
    I went up to see a so called sea view unit at Coralis. Am super disappointed as the seaview is mostly blocked by another condo in front, I think Its Parc Sea or something. The sea is so far away and all u see mostly are HDB flats in front and landed properties at the back. Nothing more..

Layout wise ok, but furnishes nothing fantastic. Decide not to settle for the unit I think I will continue shop around until I find the right unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    I went up to see a so called sea view unit at Coralis. Am super disappointed as the seaview is mostly blocked by another condo in front, I think Its Parc Sea or something. The sea is so far away and all u see mostly are HDB flats in front and landed properties at the back. Nothing more..

Layout wise ok, but furnishes nothing fantastic. Decide not to settle for the unit I think I will continue shop around until I find the right unit.
    If u want full sea view, go for cotz de azur or costa del sol.
    U will get full panoramic sea view for these 2 projects.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    If u want full sea view, go for cotz de azur or costa del sol.
    U will get full panoramic sea view for these 2 projects.
    Goodness these 2 are old projects I am looking for new projects..I dont like to move into 2nd hand homes which were occupied by others before. Aso I am looking for freehold projects.

Cote Dazur is definitely out...its old and the layout and furnishing is horrible. Costa Del Sol is too far east I am looking somewhere central closer to town.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

Goodness these 2 are old projects I am looking for new projects..I dont like to move into 2nd hand homes which were occupied by others before. Aso I am looking for freehold projects.

Cote Dazur is definitely out...its old and the layout and furnishing is horrible. Costa Del Sol is too far east I am looking somewhere central closer to town.

Marky, what about Aristo? Sure suits your taste right?

Marky
    Aristo would be the best choice for u..
    The layout is fantastic with huge balcony,small living n small bedrooms..Lots of bay windows n planter boxes surrounding yr unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmi View Post
    Marky, what about Aristo? Sure suits your taste right?
    Yup I waiting for Aristo agent to bring me up. I like the location and proximity to the beach. Anybody knows when they collect keys ? It has been a while already.

Yup I waiting for Aristo agent to bring me up. I like the location and proximity to the beach. Anybody knows when they collect keys ? It has been a while already.
    Actually no need to go to the beach! U will get plenty of sunshine in yr unit in Aristo,both am n pm..Just lie down on the numerous baywindows to get the perfect tan...
    Last edited by fiat500; 17-10-13 at 12:00.

rooms in coralis are so small. Pool is so smallish too. how to do lap?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Prices at around 1500 to 1600 p s f at parc sea breeze . Coralis prices should be not be higher given the less good facing

wrong use of english. less good = poorer

sorry, being anal about proper use of language

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    Prices at around 1500 to 1600 p s f at parc sea breeze . Coralis prices should be not be higher given the less good facing
    I think Coralis should have higher psf than PSB.
    The actual floor space is smaller than the average units in PSB.

Default Upside?

Went to view some units at Coralis last 2 weeks. asking price now is > $1,820 psf for 2/3 bedders. One 1,259 sq ft high floor unit already transacted at $1,842 psf in December 2013!

Seems like Marine Blue next to Coralis might be launching soon (rumour to be at launching at $1,900+ psf) and with the announcement of ERL station near Marine Parade this year, I believe there will strong capital appreciation few years down the road.

anyone is with me on the same thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by urban View Post
    I think Coralis should have higher psf than PSB.
    The actual floor space is smaller than the average units in PSB.
    1 important thing to take note!
    All the stacks facing 112 katong mall have to live with the loud air con ventilators n the heat coming from the roof top of 112 katong mall from morning till late at night.
    This is a major concern which is quite difficult to rectify.
    Last edited by fiat500; 25-04-14 at 14:50.

Quote Originally Posted by huatkia View Post
    Went to view some units at Coralis last 2 weeks. asking price now is > $1,820 psf for 2/3 bedders. One 1,259 sq ft high floor unit already transacted at $1,842 psf in December 2013!

Seems like Marine Blue next to Coralis might be launching soon (rumour to be at launching at $1,900+ psf) and with the announcement of ERL station near Marine Parade this year, I believe there will strong capital appreciation few years down the road.

anyone is with me on the same thoughts?

Question is how much more do u think Psf can marine parade be?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs