Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Primo Residences (D19, Jln Pelikat, Novelty Group, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    5 storey at most. Primo lacks good sheltered parking n blocks r too close. If new project can address this then, n psf abt same as subsale, better to buy new project. I prefer bliss.
    Okay, it's going to be a low rise. But if commercial below, should be restaurants or spa related biz etc. New launch higher priced for primo then good lor. If not.... a rare jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Okay, it's going to be a low rise. But if commercial below, should be restaurants or spa related biz etc. New launch higher priced for primo then good lor. If not.... a rare jewel.
    Look at the existing shops, and you can roughly gauge the potential of future shops. It is not very accessible for drivers and there is a big Kovan mall and a small neighbourhood mall nearby to compete for customers. If early next year when it is launched (possibly in the midst of a technical recession), then I project it could be launched around $1300 psf (2-bedder).

People may not mind paying for a malls or mrt stn at the lower floors but not just a few small shops. Prices cannot priced too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Look at the existing shops, and you can roughly gauge the potential of future shops. It is not very accessible for drivers and there is a big Kovan mall and a small neighbourhood mall nearby to compete for customers. If early next year when it is launched (possibly in the midst of a technical recession), then I project it could be launched around $1300 psf (2-bedder).

I am hoping for it to be about the same or even cheaper than the price primo launched, which is about 1kpsf since by next year or so, recession should have already kicked in. I am planning to get at least a 2 bedder with psf not more than 1k for this project. SHould be reasonable in times of recession right?

Maybe, and hopefully we still have our jobs by then.

Update 10th Oct 2011.

Thanks azeoprop!

Additional photos:

Updates on my Letter to URA:

I refer to your query on the allowable building height for the private site zoned "Residential cum Commercial" at Jalan Pelikat.

We have recently processed an application from the developer for the subject site for a 3-storey Commercial and Residential development with Attic and 3 levels of basement, which is in similar height to Primo Residences. Taking into consideration the surrounding low-density developments, we have supported the proposal. The details of the proposed development may still be subject to changes by the developer but any changes will be subject to URA's assessment and approval.

Thank you for your email and have a nice day.

Regards

Glodia Choi
    Planner

Does it mean they will dig 3 levels of basement??? Will the building be stable as they dig so deep into the ground??

So, it will not be taller than Primo. Basement construction is not difficult with existing technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocoloco79
    Updates on my Letter to URA:

I refer to your query on the allowable building height for the private site zoned "Residential cum Commercial" at Jalan Pelikat.

We have recently processed an application from the developer for the subject site for a 3-storey Commercial and Residential development with Attic and 3 levels of basement, which is in similar height to Primo Residences. Taking into consideration the surrounding low-density developments, we have supported the proposal. The details of the proposed development may still be subject to changes by the developer but any changes will be subject to URA's assessment and approval.

Thank you for your email and have a nice day.

Regards

Glodia Choi
    Planner

Does it mean they will dig 3 levels of basement??? Will the building be stable as they dig so deep into the ground??

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    So, it will not be taller than Primo. Basement construction is not difficult with existing technique.
    So I guess this is the first low rise condo in SG with 3 level of basement? It is like half above ground and half below ground.. never come acrossed. URA is relaxing their guidelines I guess...

Commercial portion below ground. No one wants to sleep below ground.
    So I guess this is the first low rise condo in SG with 3 level of basement? It is like half above ground and half below ground.. never come acrossed. URA is relaxing their guidelines I guess...

Should be abt same height as Primo. Basement 1 can be built at ground level.

Photos update:

M getting so excited

Is the 2nd photo taken from the park?
    Photos update:

M getting so excited

Is the 2nd photo taken from the park?
    Yup from park!

This quite a nice development compared to those D'.. along the upper serangoon road.
    Yup from park!

Photos update:

M getting so excited
    Really happy for you i know you waited long time for this penthouse...

Salute to you Ocoloco for going the extra mile to check with URA!!
    Its really a great relief for Primo Owners.

So the 400+ units information i got should be for both commercial and residential units else cant imagine squeezing 400+ units on 3 storeys unless this infor is wrong.

Still it is interesting to see how this developer squeeze so many units.
    Not only residential are MM, i think the shops will then be MMs too.

There is a new cluster FH housing with 21 units of 5 bedrooms (5000/7000sqft) selling from $580psf opp charlton court. 500m from kovan mrt stn. Really enticing foreigners.

There is a new cluster FH housing with 21 units of 5 bedrooms (5000/7000sqft) selling from $580psf opp charlton court. 500m from kovan mrt stn. Really enticing foreigners.
    Aiyo....i tot cluster housing foreigners not eligible?

5k sqft built in so big......must look at the flrplan

Photos update:

M getting so excited
    Yesterday I walked from my house in search of posb ATM got lost end up at hougang st 22 and chanced upon this park behind which stood Primo. Interesting... Actually this quite walkable to kovan city/mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Yesterday I walked from my house in search of posb ATM got lost end up at hougang st 22 and chanced upon this park behind which stood Primo. Interesting... Actually this quite walkable to kovan city/mrt.
    bro, u temp staying at KG?

got try the ever famous thai food nearby

This is indeed a small but nice residential area.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro, u temp staying at KG?

got try the ever famous thai food nearby
    Sakhon ... Oh pls la... Near my parents place/old work place in Bedok already tried many many times Liao keke. Lot of hype.... But can say is authentic la. GV (guillemard village not golden village) Thai stall also not bad leh.

This is indeed a small but nice residential area.
    Ya greenery makes it ever so liveable. But during one pm school bell rings is a nightmare of noise and people....and ice cream uncles kaka

Good to have people at certain times of the day. Miss all these ice-cream uncles on motor-bikes.
    Ya greenery makes it ever so liveable. But during one pm school bell rings is a nightmare of noise and people....and ice cream uncles kaka

Good to have people at certain times of the day. Miss all these ice-cream uncles on motor-bikes.
    u r right. as long after 10pm not noisy and breezy is heaven...

Sakhon ... Oh pls la... Near my parents place/old work place in Bedok already tried many many times Liao keke. Lot of hype.... But can say is authentic la. GV (guillemard village not golden village) Thai stall also not bad leh.
    the standard comparable to lemongrass and px much cheaper and no ++

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    the standard comparable to lemongrass and px much cheaper and no ++

ya... is nakhon not sakhon... paiseh

review

oh oh. i take back my recommendation of the gv thai food stall...

* Advisory - Food Outlet
    Suspension Of Food Stall Licence At 102 Guillemard Road #01-01 Singapore Badminton Association under the Points Demerit System
    The National Environment Agency (NEA) has suspended the licence of a food stall at 102 Guillemard Road #01-01 Singapore Badminton Association under the Points Demerit System. The period of suspension is two weeks from 14/07/2011 to 27/07/2011.

The name of the suspended food stall is “Sky Lucks – Thai Cuisines”. The licensee has accumulated 14 demerit points over the last 12 months and fined a total of $1,000 for the following offences:

No.
    Offence

Demerit points
    *(1)
    Preparation of food outside stall

(2)
    Failure to register food handler

(3)
    Preparation of food outside stall (repeated offence)

Depending on his past record, a licensee who accumulates 12 or more demerit points during a 12-month period may have his licence suspended for a period of either two or four weeks, or revoked. All food handlers working in the implicated premises would also be required to attend and pass the Basic Food Hygiene Course again, before they are able to resume work as food handlers.

NEA takes a serious view of these offences and would like to remind food operators to observe good food and personal hygiene practices at all times, and to engage only registered food handlers. NEA will not hesitate to take firm action against anyone found to be in violation of the Environmental Public Health Act.

In the interest of maintaining a high standard of food hygiene at all eating establishments, we would also like to advise members of the public who come across poor hygiene practices in food establishments not to patronise such outlets but to call our 24-hour NEA Call Centre at 1800 - CALL NEA (1800 - 2255632) with details for our follow-up investigations.