Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterbank (D14, 99 years leasehold, UOL)

OMG ! Another soldout ???

Already launched last week. The price is pretty steep - I guess for those ngear ngear got to stay near MRT type of crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Conducting ballot before public launch?

Quote Originally Posted by neptbay
    I understand that high floors, landed property facing 3 bedroom units have already been sold for more than $1150 psf last week.

So its interesting to see at tomorrow's public launch of the remaining stacks, to coincide with the opening of Dakota Station of the Circle Line, whether prices will edge further north.

After all, I dont think there will be many more new condominium projects near city or at city fringe that will be built within 200 m to any MRT stations.

I personally think its a project worth a serious 2nd look.....
    Considering the price and the 99LH status, I personally think this is a project worth a serious 2nd thought before you plonk down that hard-earned money...

Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 17-04-10 at 11:21. Reason: Woops double post sorry

I think the "official" launch coincide with the circle line launch - may sell well as many aunties and uncles who wanna try out the circle line MRT may end up buying a condo there. Good marketing effort to attract no-car MRT crowd - now they can see and feel their condo beside a station - their mode of transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think the "official" launch coincide with the circle line launch - may sell well as many aunties and uncles who wanna try out the circle line MRT may end up buying a condo there. Good marketing effort to attract no-car MRT crowd - now they can see and feel their condo beside a station - their mode of transport.
    I dont think the aunties and uncles are so naive to plonk their hard earned monies to buy a unit at WaterBank (WB) just bcos they can see and feel that they stay so near to a station.

I believe buyers of WB must have assessed the conveniences, the attractiveness and hence the potential investments before signing and committing themselves.

Nobody expected the condos in Tanjong Rhu to fetch more than $1200 psf now compared to when they were 1st launched.

For buyers of WB, the potential investment will be known in 2014. Do not forget under Master Plan 2008, the Kallang and the Paya Lebar area will be transformed dramatically and lest anyone forgets, the Sports Hub and the surrounding areas...

Why admin erased my previous post? Cannot post the $ psf ar?

2 bedded sold out without release to public... all went to check queue buyers at about $1350 psf...

The show house was packed and no many units left...

Nothing left ?? Was hoping to get some fire sales units.. if any....
    Looks like have to wait...

no time to go visit show room, where can see floor plans?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    no time to go visit show room, where can see floor plans?
    Try this...

www.WaterBank.com.sg...

Quote Originally Posted by neptbay
    Try this...

www.WaterBank.com.sg...
    wah the walls look very thin ~

is it stupid to buy a Dakota Residence 4bedroom at $1100psf?
    I got river facing at $2m.. looks very nice. but unit number is 14-14

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    this project like not enough car park lots leh

Stacks 9, 12, 13, 20, 21 and 25 is quite good with 1+1, 3 and 4 bedders. Not sure if such stacks have been released.

Among all the new 99LH projects at 1000++psf range, this has good potential.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Stacks 9, 12, 13, 20, 21 and 25 is quite good with 1+1, 3 and 4 bedders. Not sure if such stacks have been released.
    Just came back from showflat. 1+1 sold out. 2BR also all sold out. Project is 80% sold. Finishing is horrendous - worse than Fragrance.

Dakorta Residence also have less CPs than units? I thought only WaterBank.

Appear in the papers today - something like 500+ lots for 616 units. I guess its never targeted at the car owning crowd but the MRT-taking crowd. Nowadays I feel stressed going to new condos where visitors usually have to circle around to find parking elsewhere. Families with 2 cars can forget about this place - in fact I suspect the first parking lot may have to balloted as well. Just like some recent East Coast launch, no. of lots much lower than no. of units. But then, as I say earlier, the target crowd is not the car owners. And with quite a lot of studios, the speculators should be out in full force to grab the small units. So another sold-out project? Hehe.

how come so high ? I thought the left over units is just 1k psf now?

38 Dakota Crescent #12-10
    99 Yrs From 11/09/2007
    $963
    $1762k
    26 Feb 10

Personally I prefer Dakota Residence. Right now Waterbank 4bd price is also abt 1.8mil. Both have abt the same useable space. But Dakota Residence has extra big balconies and baywindows.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    So another sold-out project? Hehe.
    from what I see in the showroom, yes. most of the units sold. just left a few low floor poor facing units. and that "cabana" units basically on top of the MSCP.

MSCP, rubbish chute outside. and 1.1/2k psf. looks like a trend already.

Don't know abt the car park as there is a multistorey carpark at the market for me

Anyway, not buying.. the number is really not good.. 14-14..

But the view is 180degrees unblocked, can see sea, IR, wheel..
    Location is damn good ... Dakota MRT, stadium..east coast..everything so freaking near...

Will look out for another one then... my quest for a home will continue towards 2011..and possibly 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    how come so high ? I thought the left over units is just 1k psf now?

38 Dakota Crescent #12-10
    99 Yrs From 11/09/2007
    $963
    $1762k
    26 Feb 10

Personally I prefer Dakota Residence. Right now Waterbank 4bd price is also abt 1.8mil. Both have abt the same useable space. But Dakota Residence has extra big balconies and baywindows.
    Yup. After visiting Dakota REsidence.. I think that area is really a very very superb location for mass market condos ... and those who prefer living near HDB amenities..

Oh.. and add to it.. my parents loved it .. if not for the pricing and the unlucky number.
    Last edited by focus; 18-04-10 at 18:20.

D14+ No basement parking + significant parking lot shortfall + outside rubbish chute.... still sell-out. Nowadays developers can anyhow cut cost and people will still bite. The renderings look unimpressive and newspapers keep shouting on the "view" and come on every condo has a "view" and this view of Geylang River nothing to shout about.

from what I see in the showroom, yes. most of the units sold. just left a few low floor poor facing units. and that "cabana" units basically on top of the MSCP.

MSCP, rubbish chute outside. and 1.1/2k psf. looks like a trend already.

focus if u really like the area, why dun you make an offer to NTUC for the Dakota Residence ? I think 1.8-1.9m is a reasonable offer.

Look at this number: Dakota Residence 200,000sqt land size and 348 units. Waterbank, 180,000sqft land size and 606 units ?!

Was in the showflat this afternoon. About 80% sold out of the total units.

Left only those low floor units which facing the multi story car park.

$1,300+psf for 99yrs project, I will prefer to buy FH old project @ Mayer Area.

focus if u really like the area, why dun you make an offer to NTUC for the Dakota Residence ? I think 1.8-1.9m is a reasonable offer.

Look at this number: Dakota Residence 200,000sqt land size and 348 units. Waterbank, 180,000sqft land size and 606 units ?!
    It's developer's sale. THey upped the price to $1100psf for the remaining 4bedrooms.. $1050psf for thoes below 6th level (can't see anything).

I went up to the 10th floor ..and the view was already very good.

It's interesting to see how much are the conservancy and maintenance fees for these 2 projects..

It's developer's sale. THey upped the price to $1100psf for the remaining 4bedrooms.. $1050psf for thoes below 6th level (can't see anything).

I went up to the 10th floor ..and the view was already very good.
    Wow, at $1100 psf for 4-bedder, one can probably get a much higher floor at other devt, say Trevista? Marvel how the developers are able to scale new prices up.....

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCutie
    Wow, at $1100 psf for 4-bedder, one can probably get a much higher floor at other devt, say Trevista? Marvel how the developers are able to scale new prices up.....
    Dakota Residence just selling at what the next door neighbour Waterbank is selling for low floors? I dunno.. from the thread, it seems those who went Waterbank found 80% sold out? ..

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Boy
    Was in the showflat this afternoon. About 80% sold out of the total units.

Left only those low floor units which facing the multi story car park.

$1,300+psf for 99yrs project, I will prefer to buy FH old project @ Mayer Area.
    I agree but don't you think when the mrt station is just a stone's throw away, only then can it command such a premium, also not forgetting its just at the city's fringe.