Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Tree House (D23, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    good view of expressway?
    a minor imperfection, cant be worse than CTE, ECP, PIE or AYE traffic ~~

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    hahhahahahha...

slightly more than 1000psf for the 24 storey 840sqft 2+S.
    Hard to say if this is good or bad.
    U can buy a freehold condo in balestier for the same price....

LOL, that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    a minor imperfection, cant be worse than CTE, ECP, PIE or AYE traffic ~~

Agreed the freehold nearby is more value for money but the freehold are all "low-lying" mah - some may pay for the "high floor" view. Haha. I doubt its a sell-out. V quiet in the forum leh..... hehe. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iCon2
    The tenure for the area you cited are FH properties... I am seriously grappling with paying that kind of psf for a 99 yr property when i can get a FH in the same area.

Personally if the Tree House units are priced around the $750-$780 psf, I would still consider... But from the feel of the sentiments, Tree House should sell-out la.

maybe those who are in the loop are bz pushing, shoving and balloting for their choice units there???!

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Maybe they need another chance to prove that they are right after being insulted by The Shore Residences, The Estuary, The Vision, Altez, Coralis, 76 Shenton, The Interlace, Waterbank at Dakota, etc.?

Everyone needs a second chance.

Sometimes it is better to be wrong than to be right, provided that one learns his lesson and repents.

Since property prices always go up in the long term, the worst thing to happen in fact is for a person to "predict correctly" that the market will go down.

That's like a kid who likes to put everything into his mouth and finds something sweet!

In fact it's better for the kid to put something smelly into his mouth, like his own foot , and realises that he is wrong, than to find something sweet and thinks that it is alright to put everything he finds into his mouth.

Default worth to buy

i personnally like this project!

good design , landscape, layout....

I don't like developments in sunken lands. The forested area on the higher ground nearer to the hdb would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Nice condo, in a way like Raintree. Can buy to keep mistress. Or those driving & retiring. Not much condo in Singapore can have reservoir and bukit timah hill views at the same time.

For capital appreciation, rental yield or general "mid-life" dwelling (kids schooling, parent to take care, everyday rushing here & there, etc), no point lah.

For all viewing pleasure.
    aboslutely agree that it is a nice condo..... but then again, for that "million-dollar" view, why not get a resale EA around Bt Panjang? Lots of them around, all asking between 500k-550k for 130sqm-145sqm... I have a couple of friends staying in Bt Panjang, and the view above 20 storeys is really quite breathtaking, not to say that the flats are really affordable from a self stay standpoint. 99-years leasehold as well, with no in-house chute, and no bay windows too.

I also like this project and the peaceful surroundings. I feel it is one of those projects that is in complete harmony with the surroundings - not pretentious at all. If the pricing is high, it just shows how undervalued the nearby freehold condos (Dairy Farm, Hillview, Hume, Cashew) with "inside" rubbish chute and much nearer to future MRT and nearer to town are! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan Loh
    i personnally like this project!

good design , landscape, layout....

borrowed a pic from my friend...this was this afternoon at Treehouse.

2 Bedrm (721 to 990Sqft) : 48 units - SOLD
    2+Study (807 to 1098qft) : 72 units -2 units left

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk

2 Bedrm (721 to 990Sqft) : 48 units - SOLD
    2+Study (807 to 1098qft) : 72 units -2 units left
    Latest update from my agent... All the 2BR and 2+S units were sold out today. The psf for the 2BR are in the $9xx range, whereas the 2+S units were ranging from$840 - $900psf.

wah! good view leh!
    Absolutely agreed! ... Imagine coming home from work or over the weekend looking to this view, it was also very windy around the area... Unfortunately the tranquility is "killed" by BKE noise lor... sigh.

So lots of 3 bedders/4 bedders left? Did they release all units?

Latest update from my agent... All the 2BR and 2+S units were sold out today. The psf for the 2BR are in the $9xx range, whereas the 2+S units were ranging from$840 - $900psf.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    think you are the most insider for this project liao. do update us on the good sales figures.
    Hahaha no la... just that since I was interested, decided to do some homework before I sink my funds in.

Just that since my objective is more for capital appreciation, I need to exercise more logic than emotions in this purchase... I put a cap at $820psf for my choice units which were levels 12 and up, but since the conditions were not met, decided to withdraw my cheque and didnt pursue further.

Thumbs up price

Agent sms me.

i am low floor lover!

04-13 806psf 1410ft 1137k
    02-02 804psf 1151ft 934k
    04-02 810psf 1162ft 943k

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    aboslutely agree that it is a nice condo..... but then again, for that "million-dollar" view, why not get a resale EA around Bt Panjang? Lots of them around, all asking between 500k-550k for 130sqm-145sqm... I have a couple of friends staying in Bt Panjang, and the view above 20 storeys is really quite breathtaking, not to say that the flats are really affordable from a self stay standpoint. 99-years leasehold as well, with no in-house chute, and no bay windows too.
    Hahaha that was what my friend was telling me when he accompanied me for my survey of the Petir area... He said why pay so much for 99 yrs condo when u can get bigger area and priced cheaper from HDB
    Last edited by iCon2; 22-04-10 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    So lots of 3 bedders/4 bedders left? Did they release all units?
    I did not enquire from my agent as I was only looking at 2BR and 2+S... But shd think 3 and 4 bedders should still have units available la... Tmr the showroom is open for booking via walk-in for those who did not submit their cheque this past monday.

The 3 and 4 bedders should move quite well as I saw from my agent's listing that they were priced from $7XXpsf up.

Good price if 7XX PSF. Where to find new launch at this price?

I did not enquire from my agent as I was only looking at 2BR and 2+S... But shd think 3 and 4 bedders should still have units available la... Tmr the showroom is open for booking via walk-in for those who did not submit their cheque this past monday.

The 3 and 4 bedders should move quite well as I saw from my agent's listing that they were priced from $7XXpsf up.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk

WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MBT gonna come out with more cooling measures liao!

No need cooling lah. Singaporeans know a good deal. Remember Caspian? Also very crowded but it was a good deal on hindsight. With rumoured 1000psf to be launched in even more outlying areas further upnorth like Sin Ming, I think the price at Treehouse is ok. And this development really is unique and blends well with the area.

No need cooling lah. Singaporeans know a good deal. Remember Caspian? Also very crowded but it was a good deal on hindsight. With rumoured 1000psf to be launched in even more outlying areas further upnorth like Sin Ming, I think the price at Treehouse is ok. And this development really is unique and blends well with the area.
    My agent just came to deliver my cheque back to me. Was not able to retrieve my cheque as my forms were already in a box ready to be drawn out by balloting... Queue number drawn was #222 supposedly from the 5pm balloting slot...

Understand briefly from agent just now that developer released most of the stacks for booking today except for two stacks... meaning 16 of 18 stacks were released today. With more than 800 cheques received for balloting today... Developer and agents must be laughing all the way to the bank... Wondering if rest of the units will be sold by this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    U can buy a freehold condo in balestier for the same price....
    For a same price and area, if I got to chose 1 between the 2, I will chose tree house.

Again, thats me.

wah! good view leh!

i used to live in CCK ..perfectly unblocked view all the way to JB on one side ..and the greenery one the adjacent side ..to bukit timah hill ...

after 5 yrs .. my view was blocked by new projects ...

in a land scare country .. view is never a sure thing,.. even if your condo is by the shore .. we can still reclaim land .. and soon you become 'inland'...

there are many places in spore .. nice, quiet, green and FAR away from amenities .. and cheap ..

so to say 800 psf is cheap for a LH with the above .. i dont quite agree ..

look around ..there are many more of such condos..in similar surrounding and lack of amenities in spore and still cheaper ..and FH

why the hype when north and south of tree house will be residential area next time.... with plot ratio of 2.1... meaning both sides can build up to 24 storeys also...

agents will not reveal future developments in the area.

the good view is only temporary except for stack 17/18

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content...mapoverlay.jpg

even the temporary carpark for heavy vehicles future down will be residential area in the future.

imagine the day when govt put up the signboard "land for sale".

Quote Originally Posted by limyt88

agents will not reveal future developments in the area.
    i strongly believe the agents have no idea whats the future development there ..

i have dealt with agents in many countries .. and sad to say ..sporean agents really no standard .. sell for selling sake

ask them why is this a good project..they tell you 10 Mile junction bidded very high (thats what the paper says?)

ask them whats the usable and unusable space ..they give estimate

ask them maintenance fee,... they agar agar

ask them anything...they can never give you a real answer .. cos they scared you hold them to it ..as they are not sure themselves

the only thing they are sure ..if asked, is their commision .. how many pct ..that they know ..

ever wonder why they are called Agents .. and not a professional title like Realtor .. as in other countries ???

Realtors will do their homework ..on the project / unit they are selling.. make price comparison, study the rental demand, yield, growth potential of the location, future projects, govt projects, etc etc ..

ask realtor anything sensible ..and you WILL get answer .. not an agaration , or guess-timation ..

s

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i strongly believe the agents have no idea whats the future development there ..

i have dealt with agents in many countries .. and sad to say ..sporean agents really no standard .. sell for selling sake

ask them why is this a good project..they tell you 10 Mile junction bidded very high (thats what the paper says?)

ask them whats the usable and unusable space ..they give estimate

ask them maintenance fee,... they agar agar

ask them anything...they can never give you a real answer .. cos they scared you hold them to it ..as they are not sure themselves

the only thing they are sure ..if asked, is their commision .. how many pct ..that they know ..

ever wonder why they are called Agents .. and not a professional title like Realtor .. as in other countries ???

Realtors will do their homework ..on the project / unit they are selling.. make price comparison, study the rental demand, yield, growth potential of the location, future projects, govt projects, etc etc ..

ask realtor anything sensible ..and you WILL get answer .. not an agaration , or guess-timation ..

s
    hahahahaha... i was told 3 agents cos to my house cos my parents was a little bit interested in the project. (but we decided it's not worth the price)

only the leader of the 3 knows what's the future development.

so my parents sort of questioned them and the leader admitted there will be future development north and south of the location. both can build up to 24 storeys (means the good view for tree house is only temporary)

Agreed the freehold nearby is more value for money but the freehold are all "low-lying" mah - some may pay for the "high floor" view. Haha. I doubt its a sell-out. V quiet in the forum leh..... hehe. But I could be wrong.
    Hazel Park & Cashew Height with some on bukit timah nature reserve view are high-rise building.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I don't like developments in sunken lands. The forested area on the higher ground nearer to the hdb would be a better place.
    Too early for critic. Still have not seen BP if the sunken portion be utilise as basement carpark and level 1st storey with Zheng Hua Park.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    hahaha.. Was still thinking if the sweeping statement made earlier had some impacts on the female gene here and wo.. saw your statement.. hahah..

Not exactly "million-dollar" view, best facing stack 7 on both side cost around 850k for the 23th storey with a 2+S. And if you open up comparision between HDB and Private Properties here, I think this thread can go up to hundred of posts.