Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 712172227323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: MRT in D15 *eastern region line

Quote Originally Posted by relax88 View Post
    Then just buy and sell lor, what so difficult.
    Some people enjoy staying east, some enjoy staying west, some enjoy staying central
    No need to defend jurong until your teeth fall off,
    This is not about where you like to stay or where is your kampong. This is about where can you growth your investment in real estate.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    This is not about where you like to stay or where is your kampong. This is about where can you growth your investment in real estate.

Some love to stay near industrial estate, some love airport, some love orchard and some love cbd

Let you choose, where would air stewardesses stay,
    Where would rich tai tai stay
    Where would banker stay
    Where would business owner and worker with factory located in jurong stay

Where there is demand is where growth is.

All I can say is, with the amount of time you spend defending jurong or what ever area you like.
    People are climbing the money ladder or corporate ladder

Quote Originally Posted by relax88 View Post
    Some love to stay near industrial estate, some love airport, some love orchard and some love cbd

Let you choose, where would air stewardesses stay,
    Where would rich tai tai stay
    Where would banker stay
    Where would business owner and worker with factory located in jurong stay

Where there is demand is where growth is.

All I can say is, with the amount of time you spend defending jurong or what ever area you like.
    People are climbing the money ladder or corporate ladder
    I am not interested to know and location doesnt matter to me. I just want to know where in Singapore can you find property with good capital gain potential and good rental yield.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I am not interested to know and location doesnt matter to me. I just want to know where in Singapore can you find property with good capital gain potential and good rental yield.
    Ya lah, ya lah...
    It's jurong jurong jurong jurong jurong.....
    Spare us your jurong.... pleasssssse.
    Yawn Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Ya lah, ya lah...
    It's jurong jurong jurong jurong jurong.....
    Spare us your jurong.... pleasssssse.
    Yawn Zzzzz
    trolls will always be trolls
    they come and they go
    when J Gateway TOP
    they will disappear in drove

All you need is just one incident at the nearby place, and people will be scrambling out of JLD. Good luck.
    JLD is gold standard for property investment at the moment, because it is still relatively cheap and he has got a 15 to 20 years growth story to support the price momentum.

No property in Singapore is immune to shock and cooling measures but as investors, you will be wise to put your money in a region that has got strong fundamental (not like Sentosa) and strong rental demand.

This thread is about district 15 so please stop polluting it with jld discussion

This thread is about district 15 so please stop polluting it with jld discussion
    jurong is disgusting. even the lousiest part of D15 is a more liveable area than the best part of jurong.

1700psf for j gateway or 1600psf for 70 st patricks? of course the latter.

now get out of this thread.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

I concur. Even the worst part of D15 eg. near geylang or telok kurau it's a no brainer over jurong.
    I know I will incur wrath from the west residents but that's the fact of life.

Just hope bro Ringgo stops polluting every other threads.

Where one stays, it's a personal choice but need not go on lengthy spells to defend a certain district.

Cheers everyone

If you think D15 has got more potential, then please show us the number instead of just cheap talk.

One accurate measurement is better than a thousand "expert" opinion.

Actually not everyone resides in a place just for the potential upside.
    It's a place of calling for most in fact, ask the AMKers, the JURONGers, the SIGLAPers... So on and so forth

Precisely what you said" one accurate measurement is better than thousand opinions"
    You basically shot yourself in the foot with millions of your own opinions.

No wonder you're dubbed the "own goal" king.

Chill bro. CCR down-trending now will see it's heydays again. JLD fiercely promoted by you will witness low season surely in time to come. We go thru cycles and that's the fact of life.

Don't ask me for figures (as DCC puts it, you will know when you are there)

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Actually not everyone resides in a place just for the potential upside.
    It's a place of calling for most in fact, ask the AMKers, the JURONGers, the SIGLAPers... So on and so forth

Precisely what you said" one accurate measurement is better than thousand opinions"
    You basically shot yourself in the foot with millions of your own opinions.

No wonder you're dubbed the "own goal" king.

Chill bro. CCR down-trending now will see it's heydays again. JLD fiercely promoted by you will witness low season surely in time to come. We go thru cycles and that's the fact of life.

Don't ask me for figures (as DCC puts it, you will know when you are there)

You are right. Not everyone in this forum are property investors, many are actually home owner and some even pretend that they are owner of their parents property.

Like I said before, I m not interested in arguing about what you like or dislike, I am just asking you to show me the number if you think there is potential in D15.

Has anyone observed that there were SI (yellow derricks) being erected between the Marine Terrace and the Siglap Stations?
    To be more precise, I have seen one just next to the bus stop outside CHIJ Secondary, one just outside VJC both along Marine Parade Road, but theeser 2 have already been taken down.
    There are 2 fresh SIs just outside Mandarin Gardens and a strange one on the "island" before the slip road of MP Road and the turn into Siglap Road just outside Fernwood Towers. Are these being marked as exits?
    I understand there is an exhibition on the TEL stations with exits being shown at Parkway Parade and soon at Katong 112.
    For those who have seen it, would appreciate if you can let us know where the exact exits are for both the Marine Terrace and Siglap Station.

for marine terrace station there will be 6 exits if im not wrong:

1. at the current playground/ police station in marine terrace central
    2. opposite the road from the above (where the bus stop is)
    3. open air HDB carpark in front of ?block 52 directly opposite from CHIJ
    4. st pat's school's current basketball court
    5. near the empty ?bungalow/ gov land at the junction of marine parade and telok kurau road
    6. directly across marine parade road from (5)

not sure about the siglap station.

for MP station itself there will be a total of 6 exits too.

for amber station there will be 3 exits.

thats all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263 View Post
    Has anyone observed that there were SI (yellow derricks) being erected between the Marine Terrace and the Siglap Stations?
    To be more precise, I have seen one just next to the bus stop outside CHIJ Secondary, one just outside VJC both along Marine Parade Road, but theeser 2 have already been taken down.
    There are 2 fresh SIs just outside Mandarin Gardens and a strange one on the "island" before the slip road of MP Road and the turn into Siglap Road just outside Fernwood Towers. Are these being marked as exits?
    I understand there is an exhibition on the TEL stations with exits being shown at Parkway Parade and soon at Katong 112.
    For those who have seen it, would appreciate if you can let us know where the exact exits are for both the Marine Terrace and Siglap Station.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    for marine terrace station there will be 6 exits if im not wrong:

1. at the current playground/ police station in marine terrace central
    2. opposite the road from the above (where the bus stop is)
    3. open air HDB carpark in front of ?block 52 directly opposite from CHIJ
    4. st pat's school's current basketball court
    5. near the empty ?bungalow/ gov land at the junction of marine parade and telok kurau road
    6. directly across marine parade road from (5)

not sure about the siglap station.

for MP station itself there will be a total of 6 exits too.

for amber station there will be 3 exits.

thats all i know.
    Thanks Clemdale24, for the prompt update.

However, then that begs the question why SI over at VJC then? Its definitely not likely the VJC exit connects from the Siglap station which stops just outside Laguna Park.

That also means all the SIs (potential exits) outside Man Gdns will be tunnelled from Siglap Station then. Hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263 View Post
    Please head down to Parkway Parade. LTA has a roadshow there and is displaying the aerial plans for each MRT station

To all those living along the eastern leg of the TEL; LTA has a public polling exercise for us to choose station names. Please give them your feedback! http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb...-exercise.html