Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: MRT in D15 *eastern region line

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    I am sure your 20% is not made within 1 year....

It was close to 80% returns and within 18 mths......so please leave us be to carry on our money making methods. This thread is for sharing potential locations of new MRT stations.

Go and start your own thread titled :

"Trying to spot a property which is close to a potential MRT station with a long completion period just doesn't make any sense"

Just to get u back to reality...

Did u see a price spike in circle line after it was announced?? an increase in interest of course but a spike?? hmm.....
    Why should I just justify to you when I have made money through my methodology. You should be the one providing hard cold facts on properties close to the circle line stations and prove to the readers here that the prices have not increased after the announcement. Instead all I hear are....long completion period, construction noise and dust, lousy returns....blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    knowledge more impt....i shd haf bot landed during last yr lows instead of condos
    Yep, suddenly, there has been a spurt of interest in landed. My agent suddenly called me up for several viewings of my landed property. In the end, I just gave him the key. This is even during hungry ghost month.

Its situated along my guestimate route of an MRT line so I don't know whether there is a co-relation though. However, in my view, the MRT effect is less for a landed than for condos since most landed homeowners drive. Being close to a MRT is very good for rental though...

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    It was close to 80% returns and within 18 mths......so please leave us be to carry on our money making methods. This thread is for sharing potential locations of new MRT stations.

Go and start your own thread titled :

"Trying to spot a property which is close to a potential MRT station with a long completion period just doesn't make any sense"
    close to 80% return within 18 months cos a new MRT announced and u happened to pin point it correctly next to your house door?? dont kid with me leh...we are all adults....your 80% increase is common if u buy at low....our argument here is about doing all the soil analysis...and hoping that the MRT is eventually right next door....but will happen in 10 yrs time...and u reap 20% upon its announcement.....dun be kidding lah..

close to 80% return within 18 months cos a new MRT announced and u happened to pin point it correctly next to your house door?? dont kid with me leh...we are all adults....your 80% increase is common if u buy at low....our argument here is about doing all the soil analysis...and hoping that the MRT is eventually right next door....but will happen in 10 yrs time...and u reap 20% upon its announcement.....dun be kidding lah..
    I am not trying to convert you here. You believe what you want. Whether I made the 80% through buying at market lows or because of its proximity to an MRT station is upto you and the readers to come to a conclusion. To me, having an MRT station close to your property can only boost the price regardless of whether you buy at low or high.

BUT, if you want to ding someone's else methodolgy, then please offer cold hard facts and show the price impact of properties before and after announcements of MRT stations instead of showering them with general statements.

Why should I just justify to you when I have made money through my methodology. You should be the one providing hard cold facts on properties close to the circle line stations and prove to the readers here that the prices have not increased after the announcement. Instead all I hear are....long completion period, construction noise and dust, lousy returns....blah blah blah
    The hard true facts is in the caveats...only upon completion will you then see the increased value...the announcement will only make people interested...u can also see that at the Thomson line...I dont see price increase now because of the announcement years ago...price increase because of general market upturn...

The hard true facts is in the caveats...only upon completion will you then see the increased value...the announcement will only make people interested...u can also see that at the Thomson line...I dont see price increase now because of the announcement years ago...price increase because of general market upturn...
    errr..... thomson line stations have not been announced yet. I am only talking about announcement of exact station locations not the line.

Please share with us then caveats of properties next to stations along the circle line before and after the announcement of the station locations since you are so convinced.

errr..... thomson line stations have not been announced yet. I am only talking about announcement of exact station locations not the line.

Please share with us then caveats of properties next to stations along the circle line before and after the announcement of the station locations since you are so convinced.
    check the caveat yourself lah..I cannot be spoon feeding u....

check the caveat yourself lah..I cannot be spoon feeding u....
    Standard cop-out answer from someone who doesn't have the facts to back your argument.....

You are the one challenging and questioning here not me. You want to prove your point, show the facts....otherwise go start your own thread elsewhere.

Standard cop-out answer from someone who doesn't have the facts to back your argument.....

You are the one challenging and questioning here not me. You want to prove your point, show the facts....otherwise go start your own thread elsewhere.
    Do you have have the facts that you can show us once u pin point correctly your property beside MRT, with the announcement...u can sell at 20% profit? If u don't, let's not talk about others too..

Do you have have the facts that you can show us once u pin point correctly your property beside MRT, with the announcement...u can sell at 20% profit? If u don't, let's not talk about others too..
    Another standard cop-out rebuttal phrase....you are seriously running low on substantive statements aren't you?

I have already told you about the real life case of my own transaction which is a fact whether you believe it or not.

Anyway, like I said, its not me challenging the methodology, its you. If you are so convinced that what we are are discussing here doesn't make any sense then please collaborate it with facts.
    Last edited by proper-t; 25-08-10 at 19:12.

Another standard cop-out rebuttal phrase....you are seriously running low on substantive statements aren't you?

I have already told you about the real life case of my own transaction which is a fact whether you believe it or not.

Anyway, like I said, its not me challenging the methodology, its you. If you are so convinced that what we are are discussing here doesn't make any sense then please collaborate it with facts.
    Your real life case to support your cause?? I also have real life case to rebute it...I didnt see immediate 20% price increase when the mRT near my property was announced...mind u..its not just a MRT station...it is a terminal...meaning 2 MRT lines passing through...my experience tells me its a night mare for at least 2 years...noise and more noise into the nights...dust and more dust everywhere..and traffic jams and more traffic jams for 2 years...

Let me remind u that the Circle line was planned in the 80s...and started the detailed implementation in the 90s...and even so, there were changes and more changes to the final stations locations...and accident around Nicoll highway..that cause more delays etc...I dont need to show you that the effect of of the MRT announcement on properties around the lines is minimal....u just have to do your research yourself... the effect only comes once the lines are completed...and even now, the circle line is also not fully completed....

So, you are talking about the lines which is "planned" to be completed in 2010...which leads me to wonder why this particular line is planned so late when almost all Singapore are already covered with MRT network..some even with 2 or more lines running nearby....I think the simple logic is that this line may be very difficult or expansive to built because of some engineering challenges...etc...so, it has very high element of risk that it will be delayed if we are lucky..So, my point is simple...looking at past experiences, i can be absolutely sure that there will be delays to the line...and some uncertainty on the time line...

When there is uncertainty...investors like me never like to take this kind of risk...in fact, there are 3 uncertainties here...

1) The time frame is too far off to see results and it poses significant risk
    2) The proposed stations are not defined and changes will be made even after it was announced...based on past experiences...and so, it has significant risk
    3) Possibilities of land acquisition to make way for MRT

Looking at the above risk, u still think is worth to do the soil tracking studies....if so, please continue with your detailed tracking and guessing and i rest my case...

it was reported waterfront key/gold enjoyed brisk sales after DTL3 announcement....meaning to say: some buyers will bite

not every1 value things equally....and nobody appreciate MRT as much as others as well

yes, it is true, that is why not every investment in property will make money..it will depend on individual investor on how they assess the risk and thir investment strategy..I can tell you that some so called investor, when they heard of MRT station built somewhere nearby, you think they do research, no, they just quickly go and buy one and foolw the crowd or trust the agent who told them so...this is wht herd instinct.... ending up win or lose will depend on their luck...

Your real life case to support your cause?? I also have real life case to rebute it...I didnt see immediate 20% price increase when the mRT near my property was announced...mind u..its not just a MRT station...it is a terminal...meaning 2 MRT lines passing through...my experience tells me its a night mare for at least 2 years...noise and more noise into the nights...dust and more dust everywhere..and traffic jams and more traffic jams for 2 years...

Let me remind u that the Circle line was planned in the 80s...and started the detailed implementation in the 90s...and even so, there were changes and more changes to the final stations locations...and accident around Nicoll highway..that cause more delays etc...I dont need to show you that the effect of of the MRT announcement on properties around the lines is minimal....u just have to do your research yourself... the effect only comes once the lines are completed...and even now, the circle line is also not fully completed....

So, you are talking about the lines which is "planned" to be completed in 2010...which leads me to wonder why this particular line is planned so late when almost all Singapore are already covered with MRT network..some even with 2 or more lines running nearby....I think the simple logic is that this line may be very difficult or expansive to built because of some engineering challenges...etc...so, it has very high element of risk that it will be delayed if we are lucky..So, my point is simple...looking at past experiences, i can be absolutely sure that there will be delays to the line...and some uncertainty on the time line...

When there is uncertainty...investors like me never like to take this kind of risk...in fact, there are 3 uncertainties here...

1) The time frame is too far off to see results and it poses significant risk
    2) The proposed stations are not defined and changes will be made even after it was announced...based on past experiences...and so, it has significant risk
    3) Possibilities of land acquisition to make way for MRT

Looking at the above risk, u still think is worth to do the soil tracking studies....if so, please continue with your detailed tracking and guessing and i rest my case...

Did you try to sell or market your property when the station was first announced? Its been stated so many times in this thread - There are two likely price spikes - one upon announcement of exact station location and one upon completion. You try to sell during construction of course you may not enjoy the price increase. Is the MRT terminal completed? Have you check the price of your property now compared to before the announcement of the station?

Just because I say I have a real case, then you have to follow suit and come up with your own little story. Its ok, if you are able to understand where this thread is coming from but from your various posts, I see you are still lost. Maybe the real reason is because you didn't take the opportunity to sell when it was first announced and are now angry about your lost opportunity so you vent your frustrations in this thread. Move on dude and live with it.....

Today's Straits Times article below says it all. People who took the risk and bought in that vicinity are now reaping the gains as long they strike now and sell whilst the iron is hot. You think its not worth it to do some analysis, so be it, there are a lot of others laughing their way to the bank. I rest my case...

Aug 25, 2010

Downtown Line news lifts home sales

HOME buyers have snapped up eight units at Waterfront Key and six at Waterfront Gold in the Bedok Reservoir area in the days since last week's news that an MRT station will be built nearby.

Developer Frasers Centrepoint Homes said the units have been sold since the Government announced details of Stage 3 of the MRT Downtown Line last Friday.

The firm will also officially launch Waterfront Gold this Saturday.

Waterfront Gold, Waterfront Key and the fully sold Waterfront Waves are near the planned Bedok Reservoir station on the newest stage of the Downtown Line.

Experts say projects near this line should experience stronger demand, as with other projects located near MRT stations.

Stage 3 of the Downtown Line stretches from Singapore Expo in the east to Liang Court in River Valley in the south. A total of 16 stops are planned, including Tampines East, Upper Changi, Kampong Ubi and Kaki Bukit.

Ms Christine Sun, senior manager at Savills Research & Consultancy, noted that quite a number of MRT stations on this line are located within commercial and industrial areas, particularly in the North-east and Eastern regions.

This line will boost transport links to suburban commercial sites in Ubi, Kaki Bukit, MacPherson and Singapore Expo, she said.

The Paya Lebar Industrial Park, where 15ha are to be developed under the Masterplan 2008, will be a definite beneficiary.

Ms Sun said more businesses may relocate their offices from the city fringes and downtown areas to the park, and a positive impact on industrial property prices in these areas can be expected.

Residential properties near the Bedok Reservoir, Tampines, Pasir Ris and Upper Changi areas could see higher demand down the road, she added.

Residents in these areas will be able to transfer to the East-West Line stations via the new Downtown Line instead of using bus transfers, she said.

'For now, owner-occupiers may show more interest than investors in the projects near the new Downtown Line because these are mostly suburban areas.'

Also, the timeframe for the completion of the Downtown Line may be too long for some investors, she said.

Savills Residential director Phylicia Ang concurred that new and existing residential projects near the upcoming Downtown Line should attract demand but said not all investors will be eager to jump in now.

They will have to wait a few years for the line to be ready in order to reap the benefits, she said.

Price is also a key factor as developers and individual sellers may raise their prices, she said.

Stage 3 of the Downtown Line is scheduled for completion in 2017.
    Last edited by proper-t; 26-08-10 at 15:53.

Did you try to sell or market your property when the station was first announced? Its been stated so many times in this thread - There are two likely price spikes - one upon announcement of exact station location and one upon completion. You try to sell during construction of course you may not enjoy the price increase. Is the MRT terminal completed? Have you check the price of your property now compared to before the announcement of the station?

Just because I say I have a real case, then you have to follow suit and come up with your own little story. Its ok, if you are able to understand where this thread is coming from but from your various posts, I see you are still lost. Maybe the real reason is because you didn't take the opportunity to sell when it was first announced and are now angry about your lost opportunity so you vent your frustrations in this thread. Move on dude and live with it.....

Today's Straits Times article below says it all. People who took the risk and bought in that vicinity are now reaping the gains as long they strike now and sell whilst the iron is hot. You think its not worth it to do some analysis, so be it, there are a lot of others laughing their way to the bank. I rest my case...
    First of all, dont assume u are smarter than others because u assume only u know but others dunno what is happening...

The fact of the matter is, even if u try to sell when the announcement is made..not everyone is like a herd of cows trying to follow...cos buyers are not stupid nowsaday..and they know they have to endure some inconveniences and will ask for lower price to compensate for the discomfort..u think they do not know there will be construction coming?? Dont be so naive....and if u like, I can proof to u that my case is real life case if u dare to take a bet with me...

And finally, u are what i call a typical case of only want to hear good news and try to ignore the bad news or the truth...From the article of the paper u posted, let me draw to you the point that u failed to see or u pretend not to see which is telling everyone my main point of this argument ..

"For now, owner-occupiers may show more interest than investors in the projects near the new Downtown Line because these are mostly suburban areas.'

Also, the timeframe for the completion of the Downtown Line may be too long for some investors, she said.

Savills Residential director Phylicia Ang concurred that new and existing residential projects near the upcoming Downtown Line should attract demand but said not all investors will be eager to jump in now.

They will have to wait a few years for the line to be ready in order to reap the benefits, she said.
    "

First of all, dont assume u are smarter than others because u assume only u know but others dunno what is happening...

The fact of the matter is, even if u try to sell when the announcement is made..not everyone is like a herd of cows trying to follow...cos buyers are not stupid nowsaday..and they know they have to endure some inconveniences and will ask for lower price to compensate for the discomfort..u think they do not know there will be construction coming?? Dont be so naive....and if u like, I can proof to u that my case is real life case if u dare to take a bet with me...

And finally, u are what i call a typical case of only want to hear good news and try to ignore the bad news or the truth...From the article of the paper u posted, let me draw to you the point that u failed to see or u pretend not to see which is telling everyone my main point of this argument ..

"For now, owner-occupiers may show more interest than investors in the projects near the new Downtown Line because these are mostly suburban areas.'

"
    Who is the one here who is assuming that he is smarter than others by saying that someone's else investment methodology doesn't make sense ?

You are the one who is NOT reading the article properly. The key part of the statement is "BUT NOT ALL investors will be eager to jump in now"

Sure, some potential buyers may not bite but there will be some that will because of other overriding factors. All it take is for one potential buyer to bite to prove you wrong. If ALL potential buyers shy away, then yes, I can say you have a valid point but if some still bite, then your theory doesn't hold water.

Everyone has their own views. If a certain investment methodology doesn't make money for people, they will abandon it sooner or later. The fact that there is so much interest and people are still so keen in this topic says something about it.

If you don't believe in it, then just don't adopt it, don't go around making statements that it doesn't make sense unless you have the facts to prove it.
    Last edited by proper-t; 27-08-10 at 09:16.

I also noticed that you have avoided my question in the previous post. If you have a true life situation, please enlighten us with your answers to my question.

1. Did you try to sell or market your property when the station was first announced? Its been stated so many times in this thread - There are two likely price spikes - one upon announcement of exact station location and one upon completion. You try to sell during construction of course you may not enjoy the price increase.

2. Is the MRT terminal completed? Have you check the price of your property now compared to before the announcement of the station?

actually, if you read the thread title and find it ridiculous, just don't read it. it's really as simple as that. let us, the ridiculous "goondoos" continue to build castles near the MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by CK
    actually, if you read the thread title and find it ridiculous, just don't read it. it's really as simple as that. let us, the ridiculous "goondoos" continue to build castles near the MRT.
    Well said, CK !!!

I believe there are always macro and micro factors affecting property prices. For example, Macro may mean iwhere is it located in Singapore and Micro may mean what is it in close proximity to the development. It is an interesting question on when is a spike. This is very interesting research question which will be left to the researchers to find the correlation based on the analysis of the collated data. Let us know if anyone has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I believe there are always macro and micro factors affecting property prices. For example, Macro may mean iwhere is it located in Singapore and Micro may mean what is it in close proximity to the development. It is an interesting question on when is a spike. This is very interesting research question which will be left to the researchers to find the correlation based on the analysis of the collated data. Let us know if anyone has done it.
    Location is consider as Micro factors....

Macro factors: govt policies, global economy, interest rates etc

i believe if a location is deemed inaccessible in the past(prices r supressed due to it) den with MRT announcement, prices will experience a spike after announcement (eg. bukit panjang)

I would consider your micro to be sub-micro. There are just too many sub-micro factors to be considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Location is consider as Micro factors....

Macro factors: govt policies, global economy, interest rates etc

i believe if a location is deemed inaccessible in the past(prices r supressed due to it) den with MRT announcement, prices will experience a spike after announcement (eg. bukit panjang)

Who is the one here who is assuming that he is smarter than others by saying that someone's else investment methodology doesn't make sense ?

You are the one who is NOT reading the article properly. The key part of the statement is "BUT NOT ALL investors will be eager to jump in now"

Sure, some potential buyers may not bite but there will be some that will because of other overriding factors. All it take is for one potential buyer to bite to prove you wrong. If ALL potential buyers shy away, then yes, I can say you have a valid point but if some still bite, then your theory doesn't hold water.

Everyone has their own views. If a certain investment methodology doesn't make money for people, they will abandon it sooner or later. The fact that there is so much interest and people are still so keen in this topic says something about it.

If you don't believe in it, then just don't adopt it, don't go around making statements that it doesn't make sense unless you have the facts to prove it.
    Let me answer you question by question and let this put to rest...
    Your reply :Who is the one here who is assuming that he is smarter than others by saying that someone's else investment methodology doesn't make sense ?
    My reply : U are the one who is telling everyone tracking of soil study is going to make money...smart statement i must agree....and investment methodology based on "tracking" or layman term "Guessing" is certainly very smart...
    Your Reply : "BUT NOT ALL investors will be eager to jump in now"[/COLOR][/B]

My Reply: If everyone jumps in and say, wow..that's a potential to make money, then u are correct to do the leg work... but like i stated numerous time, the time line is too long to get the benefits...so, some investor like me dont think it makes sense...which is stated clearly in the article..."They will have to wait a few years for the line to be ready in order to reap the benefits, she said."

Your reply : Everyone has their own views. If a certain investment methodology doesn't make money for people, they will abandon it sooner or later. The fact that there is so much interest and people are still so keen in this topic says something about it.
    My reply : Of course there are many people who are keen on this topic cos it gets very exciting and interesting when u try to spot something and u hit it...its like jackpot...its going to be damn exciting man..i tell u...but like I say, many failed to see the big picture here which is why I want to remind all...

I also noticed that you have avoided my question in the previous post. If you have a true life situation, please enlighten us with your answers to my question.
    Your Questions :

1. Did you try to sell or market your property when the station was first announced? Its been stated so many times in this thread - There are two likely price spikes - one upon announcement of exact station location and one upon completion. You try to sell during construction of course you may not enjoy the price increase.

2. Is the MRT terminal completed? Have you check the price of your property now compared to before the announcement of the station?

My Answers :

1) I have stated in my previous post clearly that when I try to sell, buyers all "siam" cos they know that construction is coming...I dont know where u got the information about 2 "spikes"....U have URA data or U engaged a consultant that show u there will be spikes?

2) The MRT is completed and the price now is higher of course because of 2 reason ...1) The MRT is already finished...2) The market upturn this year...

Construction of any kind near development looking for rental can influence take up rate. Mid-term construction like 2-3years can be bad as there will be noise, jams, etc.

Let me answer you question by question and let this put to rest...
    Your reply :Who is the one here who is assuming that he is smarter than others by saying that someone's else investment methodology doesn't make sense ?
    My reply : U are the one who is telling everyone tracking of soil study is going to make money...smart statement i must agree....and investment methodology based on "tracking" or layman term "Guessing" is certainly very smart...

'goondu soil analyzer" - Where in all my postings have I advocated that this is a sure thing and will definitely make money. All I said was that if you bet right, there is potential to make money. Have I gone around preaching? Whatever I have posted was just in response to your baseless statements. You say I assume to know more? I am just a goondu soil analyzer defending. You are the one attacking, assuming superior knowledge and telling everyone that what we are discussing in this thread is senseless.
    Your Reply : "BUT NOT ALL investors will be eager to jump in now"[/color][/b]

My Reply: If everyone jumps in and say, wow..that's a potential to make money, then u are correct to do the leg work... but like i stated numerous time, the time line is too long to get the benefits...so, some investor like me dont think it makes sense...which is stated clearly in the article..."They will have to wait a few years for the line to be ready in order to reap the benefits, she said."

'Goondu soil analyzer' -

Did I preach for everyone to jump in? Anyway. please get back to the point. You are saying that everyone will siam if construction period is long. This article has already proven you wrong because if you read it completely, there are still buyers who are jumping in to buy AFTER the announcement of the station nothwithstanding the long completion period. In fact, if you take the phrase in its entirety "Savills Residential director Phylicia Ang concurred that new and existing residential projects near the upcoming Downtown Line should attract demand but said not all investors will be eager to jump in now. This person fully agrees that it should still attract demand only that not all investors will jump on. In fact, the headline and first paragraph says it all.
    Downtown Line news lifts home sales
    HOME buyers have snapped up eight units at Waterfront Key and six at Waterfront Gold in the Bedok Reservoir area in the days since last week's news that an MRT station will be built nearby.

If you have selective reading issues, please let me know and I'll highlight for you again.

If everybody should be turned off by the long construction period , why are there still eight new buyers for this development? The developer has benefit from the news of the announcement already.

Your reply : Everyone has their own views. If a certain investment methodology doesn't make money for people, they will abandon it sooner or later. The fact that there is so much interest and people are still so keen in this topic says something about it.
    My reply : Of course there are many people who are keen on this topic cos it gets very exciting and interesting when u try to spot something and u hit it...its like jackpot...its going to be damn exciting man..i tell u...but like I say, many failed to see the big picture here which is why I want to remind all...

goondu soil analyzer...you want remind people about risk, its fine but stating that everything we are discussing here doesn't make sense is a sweeping statement especially if you don't have facts to prove it.

What's worse is when people try to defend their views, you try to turn it around and state that that person is advocating for everyone to follow his/her views when actually its the other way around.

We are seasoned investors here, well aware of all the risks involved and don't need condescending and self proclaimed 'well intentioned' posters mothering us. Be a mature responsible forumer and leave us goondu soil analyzers alone..
    Last edited by proper-t; 27-08-10 at 15:12.

Your Questions :

My Answers :

1) I have stated in my previous post clearly that when I try to sell, buyers all "siam" cos they know that construction is coming...I dont know where u got the information about 2 "spikes"....U have URA data or U engaged a consultant that show u there will be spikes?

After seeing all your postings, now I understand why all the potential buyers siam from you and your property. Read the Straits Times article carefully again to get the answers. If you need me to highlight to you, I will try but seeing how you have responded so far and the level of comprehension of facts, I know it will be a difficult task.

2) The MRT is completed and the price now is higher of course because of 2 reason ...1) The MRT is already finished...2) The market upturn this year..
    Huh if you believe that (1) the increase in price came about because of completion of MRT, doesn't it partly answer yr question about the two spikes above?

FOR SALE - Property next to MRT terminal.....

Knock! Knock!

Potential buyer : Hi Mr. Loserman, I just read the news that there will be a new MRT terminal near yr property and am very excited about acquiring your property.

Mr. Loserman: errr...because I am a well intentioned and responsible seller, I must warn you that its going to take a long long time before the MRT terminal is going to be completed.

Potential buyer: Its ok, my kids are still young. By the time they grow up, it will be just nice. They can take the MRT to school etc

Mr Loserman: I must also, in all good conscience, tell you that there is also a risk that LTA may re-possess my property for the MRT terminal

Potential buyer : That's ok, I have done my research and checked the road interpretation plans and the possibility is slim

Mr. Loserman: There will be dust and noise from the construction. Your children may get asthma and get partial deafness from the piling...

Potential buyer : but......

Mr Loserman (interjecting): not forgetting the traffic jams....

Potential buyer : but.....

Mr Loserman (interrupting again) : and construction workers loitering outside the house.

Potential buyer : errrr.....I think its ok, I'll let you know if I am interested....

Mr Loserman (thinking to himself) : "darn, that's the 10th buyer that walked away. I wonder why"

hiihi

all east coasters ...

what happened to the St Andrew's community hospital ?

its gone ...