Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5101520253031323334353637 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1099

Thread: MRT in D15 *eastern region line

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Nope. I used the same finger to dig YOUR nose. Maybe brush your mouth too, since only rubbish spew out from your mouth.

Hahaha Thats a good one..people like Ringo should get shit into his mouth for spewing nonsense...wonder what happens to his East Coast reclamation claim.

I also wonder why he is busy in the East Coast thread when he is so much enthusiastic about the Western ulu end like Jurong. All the luck to his dream of Jurong being like Orchard Road...I hope he doesnt end up with shit in his pants trembling in fear as Jurong ends up a big failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Hahaha Thats a good one..people like Ringo should get shit into his mouth for spewing nonsense...wonder what happens to his East Coast reclamation claim.

I also wonder why he is busy in the East Coast thread when he is so much enthusiastic about the Western ulu end like Jurong. All the luck to his dream of Jurong being like Orchard Road...I hope he doesnt end up with shit in his pants trembling in fear as Jurong ends up a big failure.
    i don't think that jurong will be a failure. what i do believe is some 'R' moron overpaid for a property and is scrambling for straws to justify and rationalize his purchase.

that being said, we don't even have enough local population to support 1 orchard road. two orchard roads? GG

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post

Of course you would agree lah because you are the no.1 selling snake oil in D15 what. you might also want to activate your other forum account to join in the party.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

btw, I am still waiting for someone who claim to have "insider" information to show us the alignment map for ERL.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    btw, I am still waiting for someone who claim to have "insider" information to show us the alignment map for ERL.
    *smelly* now you sound like a broken tape recorder. Buay sian ah?

*smelly* now you sound like a broken tape recorder. Buay sian ah?
    please dont waste our time here trying to talk about fingering backside lah.

What we are interested is to know about the location of the ERL stations. If you dont have those information, just keep quiet.

please dont waste our time here trying to talk about fingering backside lah.

What we are interested is to know about the location of the ERL stations. If you dont have those information, just keep quiet.
    Who are the we?!?!? Did you suddenly made some friends here instead of enemy with that foul mouth of yours?

I think you are the only person here that is asking the same question again and again. And we are sick of your incessant barking. Do you know that empty vessel makes the most noise?

You want to know? Ok, I tell you the secret way to know, please email [email protected] or wait for the official announcement lah. *roll eyes*

Who are the we?!?!? Did you suddenly made some friends here instead of enemy with that foul mouth of yours?

I think you are the only person here that is asking the same question again and again. And we are sick of your incessant barking. Do you know that empty vessel makes the most noise?

You want to know? Ok, I tell you the secret way to know, please email [email protected] or wait for the official announcement lah. *roll eyes*

The title of this thread is "MRT in D15, ERL". Do you mean people who are interested in fingering backside (like yourself) will be interest to stop by to say hi??

If you dont know, then just shut up lah, because there is someone here who claim that its a OPEN SECRET and he has inside news.

The title of this thread is "MRT in D15, ERL". Do you mean people who are interested in fingering backside (like yourself) will be interest to stop by to say hi??

If you dont know, then just shut up lah, because there is someone here who claim that its a OPEN SECRET and he has inside news.
    so then, enlighten us who has inside news? i don't think any fool would be so darn stupid, like you, to draw fictitious station locations and rail routes.

the suspected route and station locations had been discussed for years by multiple forums. so instead of making yourself a nuisance as always, please stick to drawing concentric circles and boast of tuna cutting.

or the shutting down of businesses in and around jurong malls caused your miniscule balls to shrink to molecular size?

When you ask an empty vessel (EV) for facts, they will turn around and ask you with a bunch of nonsensical question.

This is what EV said. : ERL alignment is a OPEN SECRET. Even developers post information about this open secret in their brochure

OPEN SECRET : something that is supposed to be known only by a few people but is known in fact to a great many people.

Despite asking EV countless time to show us the alignment map of ERL, he continue to avoid answering, and even try to push the responsibility by providing links to SSC forum, when in fact people in that forum also cannot say for certain where the alignment will be.

Honestly, if you dont have big feet, then dont walk around with a big pair of shoes, because beside looking like a clown in the circus, you are also going to trip over and hurt yourself.

With the recent announcement that construction of Thomson Line will begin, I reckon announcement of the various MRT stations of ERL will be made very soon; the question is will it be made before the year is out.

Any guess?

Quote Originally Posted by tiverton18 View Post
    With the recent announcement that construction of Thomson Line will begin, I reckon announcement of the various MRT stations of ERL will be made very soon; the question is will it be made before the year is out.

Any guess?
    ERL announcement will definitely be this year, as previously indicated by Lui Tuck Yew. but exactly when/ which month - that is the question.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    ERL announcement will definitely be this year, as previously indicated by Lui Tuck Yew. but exactly when/ which month - that is the question.
    ERL is a done deal. hope the construction does not cause a huge inconvenience to those affected by it or living near

The planning and announcement is taking a long time. Maybe there will be a surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    The planning and announcement is taking a long time. Maybe there will be a surprise?
    i believe engineering limitation is one of the factors - not much space to work along the upper east coast->katong stretch

It will be nice to see integration of the MRT with new development at the marine parade area all the way to the NTUC. Maybe even a direct underground link from the MRT to East Coast Park area, where the new Parkland@ECP is located..........

There are talks of Holiday Inn and Indigo hotels beside 112 Katong and recent news of Katong Shopping Centre going for enbloc sale. I would like to see how this MRT support the future tourism and shopping traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Hopefully the surprise is not "project shelved"!

28 May

SINGAPORE - The Land Transport Authority has spent $749 million to buy 91 four-car trains for the upcoming Thomson and Eastern Region Lines.

It awarded a contract to a consortium by Japanese firm Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Chinese company CSR Qingdao Sifang Co.

These fully automated and driverless trains will be the first in Singapore with five doors on each side of each car to allow smoother passenger boarding and alighting.

Observers say having five doors instead of four - similar to Hong Kong's MTR - could alleviate the issue of passengers not moving to the centre of the train carriage.

In a statement, the LTA said Kawasaki Heavy Industries is responsible for the overall train design, while CSR Qingdao Sifang will produce the train body shell and the final assembly.

Currently, the consortium is in the midst of delivering 13 trains this year for the North South and East West lines, with another 28 trains to come in 2016.

The trains will draw power from a 750V d.c. (volts direct current) third rail power supply system on the Thomson Line and Eastern Region Lines, which will run as one continuous line when both are completed.

The 30km, 22-station Thomson Line will run from Woodlands in the north to Gardens by the Bay, where it will join the Eastern Region Line.

The Thomson Line will be completed in three stages from 2019 to 2021, while the LTA said it will announce the detailed alignment of the Eastern Region Line when ready.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....czzzdbWw.dpuf

http://erl-construction.blogspot.sg/...tions.html?m=1

Our friends at skyscrapercity have 'finalized' their predictions/speculations/educated guesses of where the stations might be! Some revisions from the previous versions. Enjoy!!

The expected announcement is likely to be sometime soon! Going by hearsay, as well as the timing of past announcements, it is likely to be sometime close to National Day.

Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    http://erl-construction.blogspot.sg/...tions.html?m=1

Our friends at skyscrapercity have 'finalized' their predictions/speculations/educated guesses of where the stations might be! Some revisions from the previous versions. Enjoy!!
    If you havent already own a piece of property along ERL, there is no point even talking about it. Even if you did, there is still no guarantee that you will get it right. All these are still speculation as no on other than LTA knows the where about, and even if someone know, dont expect it to be posted on open forum.

Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    The expected announcement is likely to be sometime soon! Going by hearsay, as well as the timing of past announcements, it is likely to be sometime close to National Day.
    MRT line has never been announced during NDP. It usually announce during the opening of major highway or MRT station.

Its out...the stations of the ERL

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/1313898.html

Happy guessing

I wonder which are the properties that will be acquired. It sounded like quite a few of them.

"To build the line, the Government will need to require six land properties along Amber Road and one three-storey apartment along Tanjong Katong Road, as well as nine partial lots elsewhere. The Singapore Land Authority on Friday gazetted the properties affected by acquisition, and said it would work closely with landowners throughout the process."

No need to guess....look at message 4958.

Addresses of land that will be acquired..Part of Lagoon View included

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...74137&page=248

When the construction start, D15 rental is going to plunge for sure. There will be more buying activities for D15 for sure.

Laguna Park owners should be very happy. I think they should be able to pull through the En Bloc next time round.

Station footprints out as well; refer to message #4961 and #4962. Station locations firm, no guessing needed.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...74137&page=249
    Last edited by electron; 15-08-14 at 15:54.