Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242934394449505152535455565758596469747984 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3638

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Merry Christmas everyone.

At this speed, anyone reckon TOP could be end 2012 or early 2013?
    Don't raise too much hope to avoid unnecessary disappointment later so Q2 of 2013 is a better estimate!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Oh not really. I felt unusually giddy at the last photo but I was not drunk. Based on my novice knowledge about photography, I recall that these slanting and color shift usually occur at the edge of a photo and not in the middle.

One thing is azeo's site photos seem to be the engineering-type. I'm not sure what he is looking at. I thought he might want to have a theme with a focus, play with light or soften some parts of the background to bring out his feelings of the view. He will probably do well with civil engineering since he has a sense of accomplishment when a building is on the way up.
    He's probably just do overall bird's eye shots. If he wanted theme or moods, he should go down to the construction site to do some closer ups or some zooms with a few workers working in the foreground.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Oh not really. I felt unusually giddy at the last photo but I was not drunk. Based on my novice knowledge about photography, I recall that these slanting and color shift usually occur at the edge of a photo and not in the middle.

One thing is azeo's site photos seem to be the engineering-type. I'm not sure what he is looking at. I thought he might want to have a theme with a focus, play with light or soften some parts of the background to bring out his feelings of the view. He will probably do well with civil engineering since he has a sense of accomplishment when a building is on the way up.
    I think Azeoprop's photos are well taken. Give us an overall view of the development progress. Those who have a vested interest in Minton will definitely know where to look out for in each photo. Haha don't think
    we are that interested in seeing how tired the workers are or the unfinished buildings in an artistic light. In this context, engineering-type photos do serve its purpose. Keep the photos coming, Azeoprop! And thanks for sharing them with us.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 24th Dec 2011.
    thanks for all the updates azeoprop! much appreciated! merry christmas and an awesome new year!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!
    Yes, thanks for all the photo shots.

Btw, anyone knows if the perimeter will be brick walls or cheepo metal fence? Contract not specific. Seems like UOL aka Kheng Leong uses cheepo metal fencing like Oasis Garden and Meadows@Pierce.

Btw, anyone knows if the perimeter will be brick walls or cheepo metal fence? Contract not specific. Seems like UOL aka Kheng Leong uses cheepo metal fencing like Oasis Garden and Meadows@Pierce.
    One can only hope they won't do it the cheap way. It will ruin the 3 world's theme.

Just ring up Kheng Leong and their office staff should be able to advise you on this. Otherwise get your lawyer to write in to them to inquire. So long as its not actual dimensions of your floorplan or stuff they are unsure of, they should be able to answer your question on the phone!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    I think Azeoprop's photos are well taken. Give us an overall view of the development progress. Those who have a vested interest in Minton will definitely know where to look out for in each photo. Haha don't think
    we are that interested in seeing how tired the workers are or the unfinished buildings in an artistic light. In this context, engineering-type photos do serve its purpose. Keep the photos coming, Azeoprop! And thanks for sharing them with us.
    yeah, azeoprop is nice enough to make the effort to snap the pics and post them here and i am sure exisitng and potential owners of the featured projects here appreciate and get excited over the periodic photo updates .. thanks again azeoprop for the hard work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    yeah, azeoprop is nice enough to make the effort to snap the pics and post them here and i am sure exisitng and potential owners of the featured projects here appreciate and get excited over the periodic photo updates .. thanks again azeoprop for the hard work!!!
    Yes, agreed! And thanks azeoprop. Looking forward to the next update!

thanks azeoprop for the updates.. i think my block is still building slowly..lol..

Update 3rd Jan 2012.

Update 3rd Jan 2012 part 2.

Update 3rd Jan 2012 part 2.
    Thanks azeoprop. Nice photos. Wah, you really took Kane's advice on the shots with soft focus, workers and all. hehe.

The Minton - One Year on...

Photos courtesy of azeoprop, the Pro...

Hahahaha... You should be their resident photographer and all. Any further and you'll be shooting silhouette shots of the workers with the setting sun in the background.

Hey Azeoprop, you have a secret chopper to allow you take take pix for so many projects in D19 and D13? You super leh... and you actually bother to take the time and effort to take these photos to share with everybody at your own expenses! Very noble... thx dude!

Or you have bought everyone of these properties you are taking photos on?

Looking again at the photos, the small block is coming up very quickly.

Free day yesterday mah. Hopefully they maintain this pace and should be able to finish by end of 2013.

Free day yesterday mah. Hopefully they maintain this pace and should be able to finish by end of 2013.
    Azeo bro, keep up the pace after TOP as well and let us know what happens in the respective units' bedroom with your collection of photos.

Joking ah. No offense. Hehe.

wow.. thanks for the updates.. they are building fast...

by the way, I understand that there is a shortcut route to walk from Minton to MRT about 10-15min? How to walk arh?

Quote Originally Posted by mc_007
    wow.. thanks for the updates.. they are building fast...

by the way, I understand that there is a shortcut route to walk from Minton to MRT about 10-15min? How to walk arh?
    Through lorong Lew Lian.

Walk by using Jln Chermat to lor liew lian hdb to exit D of the mrt, around 850m or 10-15mins.

hmm.. but no side gate facing the landed hse
    , so mus walk all the way to opp end for the side gate (bus stop) den walk back? like tat will be far liao..

Can we propose to have 1 more side gate...lol..

Walk by using Jln Chermat to lor liew lian hdb to exit D of the mrt, around 850m or 10-15mins.

The way to lor lew lian is through the circular hdb block anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The way to lor lew lian is through the circular hdb block anyway.
    Yup... provides shelther from the sorching sun or the pouring rain too.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_007
    hmm.. but no side gate facing the landed hse
    , so mus walk all the way to opp end for the side gate (bus stop) den walk back? like tat will be far liao..

Can we propose to have 1 more side gate...lol..
    I supposed there will be. That would be the side gate to use if we need to cut through the landed houses to get to Kovan MRT. It is equidistant from Minton to Serangoon MRT.

There wasn't a side gate in the drawings right?

i think there isn't cos i specifically check with the agent before.. only 1 side gate that is near the badminton court, facing the bus stop.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    There wasn't a side gate in the drawings right?

Another 1 bedder subsale:

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium1 575,000 560 Strata 1,027 Dec-11