Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253035404550515253545556575859606570758085 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3638

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Another 1 bedder subsale:

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium1 575,000 560 Strata 1,027 Dec-11

Is there a decline in prices for other room types? URA website may not capture all transactions though!

Quote Originally Posted by mc_007
    i think there isn't cos i specifically check with the agent before.. only 1 side gate that is near the badminton court, facing the bus stop.
    How much were they selling the 1 bedders originally?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    How much were they selling the 1 bedders originally?
    They vary from 464k to 680k and 820psf to 1040psf

According to URA, 819 units out of 1145 sold so far.

including 10 more sold at 923psf median in dec.

According to URA, 819 units out of 1145 sold so far.

Average psf has risen some 10% since launch. Hurry, hurry...hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Average psf has risen some 10% since launch. Hurry, hurry...hehe.
    Hurry for what? Me already missed the boat coz looking at 4 bedders... So does it make sense to buy a smaller sized 4 bedder w/o baywindows at a higher psf than buying one larger unit w baywindow at lower psf? Maybe the smaller sized unit may cost about $100k more!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Hurry for what? Me already missed the boat coz looking at 4 bedders... So does it make sense to buy a smaller sized 4 bedder w/o baywindows at a higher psf than buying one larger unit w baywindow at lower psf? Maybe the smaller sized unit may cost about $100k more!
    Joke lah, Bro. You see last 2 months downtrend oredi. Maybe got some subsale available.. But, 4 bedders usually for own stay and owners unlikely to let go quickly. Also, limited numbers in any development.

Update 21st Jan 2012.

Another 1 bedder subsale:

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium1 575,000 560 Strata 1,027 Dec-11

Wow, really good deal!!

azeoprop, still working so hard on the eve of new year's eve? your stack looks like it's coming up real fast. the other blocks are aproaching the top floor.

Happy New Year to all! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Huat Huat Huat!

Happy New Year to all! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Huat Huat Huat!
    likewise, happy new year and good health in the year of the dragon!

Happy Lunar New Year to one and all...

Update 21st Jan 2012.
    thanks for all the hard work azeoprop! much appreciated.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Lunar New Year to all Mintonians!

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Wow, really good deal!!
    Good deal for seller or buyer?

Good deal for seller or buyer?
    good deal for buyer! the psf is pretty low for a small unit. probably the seller wan offload the unit quickly for some reason.. this project is quite impressive..huge and many facilities .. thats why i think the buyer has a good deal on hand!!

恭喜发财 to everyone... HUAT AH!!!

Smile

good deal for buyer! the psf is pretty low for a small unit. probably the seller wan offload the unit quickly for some reason.. this project is quite impressive..huge and many facilities .. thats why i think the buyer has a good deal on hand!!
    Actually for those who bought into Minton during its launch last year, the studios were all asking for 8xx psf. The seller sold now for 1k plus psf is also a gain. I regretted not getting a PES unit on launch day as well. During then the PES 3-4 bedders were going at 4xxpsf. Sigh.

Thanks azeoprop for all the photos. My folks and I went to see during the cny as well. Coming up nicely. At last, my parents can move into their retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Actually for those who bought into Minton during its launch last year, the studios were all asking for 8xx psf. The seller sold now for 1k plus psf is also a gain. I regretted not getting a PES unit on launch day as well. During then the PES 3-4 bedders were going at 4xxpsf. Sigh.

Thanks azeoprop for all the photos. My folks and I went to see during the cny as well. Coming up nicely. At last, my parents can move into their retirement home.

congrats on the buy. i think almost all who bought into any project in 2009 and 2010 would have seen their purchase appreciate by now.. and seeing this unit going for 5xxk at this time leaves me with a tinge of regret for not waiting .. but that's life.. no one can gaze at the crystal ball and forecast the future. So just look forward to what the housing mkt has in store in the current uncertain economic platform

Actually, I don't know whether $1k+ psf considered good deal or not. Thought many forumers thrashed this project, not near MRT, too big, crowded and HDB like etc.

But, I agree with you. Facilities impressive, huge with generous spaces between blocks except for those facing the heated pool. Walking to MRT is about 11 mins. Got shuttle bus anyway. Tried it myself.

Many people are like that. At first, want to wait and look see look see. Then, when finally decided, either price gone up or best facing units all gone. Waiting for a cheap price, best location, best view, nice number etc can be very stressful, esp. for own stay. Very hard for all the stars to align...

Talking

congrats on the buy. i think almost all who bought into any project in 2009 and 2010 would have seen their purchase appreciate by now.. and seeing this unit going for 5xxk at this time leaves me with a tinge of regret for not waiting .. but that's life.. no one can gaze at the crystal ball and forecast the future. So just look forward to what the housing mkt has in store in the current uncertain economic platform
    You bought a studio at Minton as well? Welcome!!!

Haha if I can offload my studio at 700k, I'd gladly do so and swap it
    for a two bedder. I think the developers are still selling the two bedders. My mom and dad can have one room, and next time when they get too old, I hire a maid and she can take the spare room. Hmmm...

Actually, I don't know whether $1k+ psf considered good deal or not. Thought many forumers thrashed this project, not near MRT, too big, crowded and HDB like etc.

But, I agree with you. Facilities impressive, huge with generous spaces between blocks except for those facing the heated pool. Walking to MRT is about 11 mins. Got shuttle bus anyway. Tried it myself.

Many people are like that. At first, want to wait and look see look see. Then, when finally decided, either price gone up or best facing units all gone. Waiting for a cheap price, best location, best view, nice number etc can be very stressful, esp. for own stay. Very hard for all the stars to align...
    Agree. Actually Minton not bad even at current price. Close to nex mall, with shuttle bus to serangoon mrt which is an interchange station. From serangoon mrt to holland village mrt (where I live) via circle line is under 15 mins.

Hard to find a condo with so many facilities including squash court, table tennis room, heated pool. Good for kids.

Is yours the 700sqft 1 bedder? Mine is, and I am still wondering how to partition the bedroom out with that bomb shelter right in the middle of the apartment.

Is yours the 700sqft 1 bedder? Mine is, and I am still wondering how to partition the bedroom out with that bomb shelter right in the middle of the apartment.

azeoprop, you can consider one of those partially see through with design features partition but it's right in the middle, allowing you to access the living room from your masterbedroom on both sides of the partition, if you know what i mean. so you can walk past the partition on the side closer to the balcony, or the other side closer to the bomb shelter.

700sqft for a studio is a very good size. don't partition it cos it will make it very cramped. go for flow of space by artful positioning of your furniture - it gonna be fun!

Yeah... Mine is the same layout. Bot it at 5xxk. Willing to let go at 700k. Earn 100k and use that to fund part of the incremental to a 2 bedder.

For more than a year, I stated at the floor plan and there's no way I can partition this into a 2 bedder. My dad snores... So sometimes my mom likes to sleep in a different room when she cannot tahan him too.

Have u figured out a way to partition this?!! My mom likes to cook. So she needs a good sized kitchen too.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    azeoprop, you can consider one of those partially see through with design features partition but it's right in the middle, allowing you to access the living room from your masterbedroom on both sides of the partition, if you know what i mean. so you can walk past the partition on the side closer to the balcony, or the other side closer to the bomb shelter.
    Hrmmm...can consider this as well.

Sounds like those chinese partition with cranes drawing and can see yang gui fei silhouette changing on her bed types.

Hrmmm...can consider this as well.

Sounds like those chinese partition with cranes drawing and can see yang gui fei silhouette changing on her bed types.
    up to your ID lah, you get the gist. tranluscent also can, those grid with vertical strips and random horizontal strips also can. i was thinking about the latter, so that you maximise the light pass through. if you use a translucent screen, it will filter out some light. now that you reminded me, a partially frosted glass panel (frosted at the bottom half) might also do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Agree. Actually Minton not bad even at current price. Close to nex mall, with shuttle bus to serangoon mrt which is an interchange station. From serangoon mrt to holland village mrt (where I live) via circle line is under 15 mins.

Hard to find a condo with so many facilities including squash court, table tennis room, heated pool. Good for kids.
    Someone mentioned before that the 2 pools plus heated pool will be too congested with 1100 households using them on weekends... not a pleasure to swim... noise level will hit 100 decibels... take leave and use the pools and gyms on weekday morning... join the ah mah and ah gongs better... Lol!

Then again the facilities are really good... spacious and nice layouts...