Page 5 of 728 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    See agents promoting this outside Serangoon MRT almost every evening.
    Saw a few agents advertising in property guru @ $800+++ psf for the 3 bedders. So 2 bedders maybe at $900 psf and studios maybe even $1,000 psf or more

I guess gone are the days of $600 psf for new condos....
    Treehouse set a new benchmark for all mass market...Anywhr not too far flung and no MRT will be launching from 800psf+ However, this project still include baywindows/planter box, There is a chance they might launch from 7XXpsf+

Default Launching soon! D19 Former Minton Rise Condo @ Lorong Ah So (Hougang Estate)

D19 The Minton @ Lorong Ah Soo. Preview End May
    2010. Registration starts now!

For more information, visit http://www.rss-property.com/view-all...evelopers-sale

this looks like a super mass market project. My bet is they will maximise on the number of units and minimise on floor area (hence maximise price psf) in order to make it very affordable... sound like a HDB formula?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    My bet is they will maximise on the number of units and minimise on floor area (hence maximise price psf) in order to make it very affordable...
    no nid to bet..its a known fact

Just got informed by agent to register for early bird discount....very "competitive pricing"..only S$800psf to S$900psf. *Faints*