Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 38131823242526272829303132333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Considering they have 1100 units, being able to sell 500 units so far is a nice achievement.

I reckon the developer will sell 20 plus units each month and the momentum may pick up as the disparity in prices between newer launches grows. Very likely, Kheng Leong will gradually up the selling price to be closer to current launch price.

Only 600 units launched so far. So, 535 units sold is 89% which is not bad.

Do you guys find the Specifications in the brochures?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    The URA number has a lapsed time of a few months.
    My agent told me the total unit sold till date is more than 640.

That's pretty good. If prices remain flat for this project, it can sell out soon.

Btw, they released a stack of 2 bedder that comes with the white theme finishing of the 3 bedder. That stack is 20.

e.g. #05-20 980sqft $851k

Wow, cheap by today's standard liao

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Wow, cheap by today's standard liao
    Not really....850k quantum got limited upside

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Agree, as said way way earlier, up graders market only.

Need 1k psf to break even in first year.

Thereafter will be much better.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Private properties need to use HDB facilities?
    Might as well buy HDB instead!
    Rally can't understand these buyers!

Surrounding HDBs got ample lots and free parking on Sun and PHs. So maybe the developers took that into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Yah many would prefer to buy a compact 3 bedder with the same size and same price instead.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Btw, they released a stack of 2 bedder that comes with the white theme finishing of the 3 bedder. That stack is 20.

Do you know if they have released any new stacks of 3 bedders?

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    Do you know if they have released any new stacks of 3 bedders?
    No worries even if its not released. There are actually several unreleased units already sold. Just tell the agent you want this particular stack and unit number. They can check with developer then you might just grab that unit before its even launched.

Bear in mind that the 535 units sold include units which are not launched yet. Think its about 5% of that figure so its actually lower than 89% but still it is impressive. However, this project is already 1+ year in the market already...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Private properties need to use HDB facilities?
    Might as well buy HDB instead!
    Rally can't understand these buyers!
    Was refering to visitors lah, since only 6 lots provided.

I believe this project will eventually be in demand from real families wanting to find a true condo to stay.

Those newer projects with 'compact' sized apartments simply will not be people's preference for long term stay.

I believe this project will eventually be in demand from real families wanting to find a true condo to stay.

Those newer projects with 'compact' sized apartments simply will not be people's preference for long term stay.
    I believe so too. Its comprehensive facilities and larger sized units are unique and will be the selling points. It is not ideally located, but bearable enough. Currently, projects next to MRT or those with reservoir views are hot and on many people's radar. This project is probably not the type that you will immediately write a cheque on the first visit, but after a while, you will get to appreciate it's potential.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

It is really ashame to be living in condo and then ask hold a party and ask my relatives and/or friends to go park at the HDB car park 500m away and walk to my house!
    Why buy such such condos? Ops! Better buy HDB instead, as they can just park downstairs.

Was refering to visitors lah, since only 6 lots provided.

This is likely to be the case with most condos, especially new ones.
    It is really ashame to be living in condo and then ask hold a party and ask my relatives and/or friends to go park at the HDB car park 500m away and walk to my house!
    Why buy such such condos? Ops! Better buy HDB instead, as they can just park downstairs.

Better than nothing. Landed and cluster houses also got this problem. Don't see those landed/cluster house buyers prefering HDB instead so that all their kampung folk can park downstairs?

Depends on the type of landed property. Not sure what of type of landed are you referring to.
    Better than nothing. Landed and cluster houses also got this problem. Don't see those landed/cluster house buyers prefering HDB instead so that all their kampung folk can park downstairs?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Depends on the type of landed property. Not sure what of type of landed are you referring to.
    Normal terrace houses or semi-Ds. Not GCBs. When throwing party, mostly friends/relatives need to find somewhere to park. Sometimes can be quite far away.

I believe so too. Its comprehensive facilities and larger sized units are unique and will be the selling points. It is not ideally located, but bearable enough. Currently, projects next to MRT or those with reservoir views are hot and on many people's radar. This project is probably not the type that you will immediately write a cheque on the first visit, but after a while, you will get to appreciate it's potential.
    One huge factor that prevented me from writing a cheque was the fact that with 1000+ household using those interesting facilities in the development, its like staying in HDB where 1000+ household using the swimming pool, gym, spa, and going to the provision shops, etc. No difference! Condo price without exclusive condo feel.
    Last edited by ysyap; 26-04-11 at 05:49.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    One huge factor that prevented me from writing a cheque was the fact that with 1000+ household using those interesting facilities in the development, its like staying in HDB where 1000+ household using the swimming pool, gym, spa, and going to the provision shops, etc. No difference! Condo price without exclusive condo feel.
    for me....the px and quantum is just not right.....(big balconies/planter and baywindows)

Say if you aldready bought a unit in this stack 20 which was not released officially previously, now that developer "upgrade" the finishing to that of the 3 bedder, will you be getting the upgrade too?

no u won't. for e.g. kovan residences previously 4+1 bedroom units, towards the end of the sales they carved out another bedroom to make it 5 bedroom, surely the earlier 4 bedroom units cannot all request to be converted to 5 bedrooms right?

Quote Originally Posted by fan
    Say if you aldready bought a unit in this stack 20 which was not released officially previously, now that developer "upgrade" the finishing to that of the 3 bedder, will you be getting the upgrade too?

Quote Originally Posted by fan
    That one I am not sure, but the agent said this stack has a slight premium over the normal finishing types. Maybe can write in to the developer and ask.

Developer may use you as a promoter for them by agreeing to your request then you will tell others they are good so its a cheap advertisement.

Update 28 April 2011.