Page 31 of 122 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    to me, all actors and actresses

do u realise y some of us can actually cry while watching a sob drama series even though we know they r acting?
    Just good or bad acting???

I know for a fact that some people can cry coz its acting but I certain cannot cry when my tears are not genuine... just can't squeeze it out... hahaha!!! Guess I am a lousy actor..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Just good or bad acting???

I know for a fact that some people can cry coz its acting but I certain cannot cry when my tears are not genuine... just can't squeeze it out... hahaha!!! Guess I am a lousy actor..
    many such talents r born with such gifts.....

some kids oredi noe how to use their secret weapon to their advantage

maybe they will just withdraw all the FairPrice super markets. but that is no longer an issue. sheng siong will gladly move in.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    maybe they will just withdraw all the FairPrice super markets. but that is no longer an issue. sheng siong will gladly move in.
    i totally dun like to shop at sheng siong.....just me

quite like to shop at Finest nowadays.....some products still same price tag but their service level r 2 notch up

By doing that, PAP don't need opp to slap them. They are slapping themselves le... . Anyway, I thought that NTUC prices of many products are at least 20% above what you can get in most other places.... . Did some comparisons some time back... if you want cheap, go to Hong Mao or something.... HEE! Free advert for them.

By doing that, PAP don't need opp to slap them. They are slapping themselves le... . Anyway, I thought that NTUC prices of many products are at least 20% above what you can get in most other places.... . Did some comparisons some time back... if you want cheap, go to Hong Mao or something.... HEE! Free advert for them.
    certain stuff like facial cream, shampoo r much cheaper elsewhr...

NTUC sells u the 'convenience' lor.....everything is well organised.....

only cold storage on par lor but at heftier px tag....even giant somehow not as conducive to shop in....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i totally dun like to shop at sheng siong.....just me

quite like to shop at Finest nowadays.....some products still same price tag but their service level r 2 notch up
    Agreed. Can pay by credit cards and got home delivery above certain amount. Prices not much different from normal Fairprice.

You wan cheap, go JB lah

Didn't you hear the rumour. Sheng Siong's boss daughter is dating LHL's son?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Didn't you hear the rumour. Sheng Siong's boss daughter is dating LHL's son?
    Dating only. No marriage. You must be aware pedigree is very important in mating hor!

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    You wan cheap, go JB lah
    No need lah... My parents' house nearby can le...

Yikes, new stack release this weekend and price increase!

http://www.the-minton.net/

Any idea by how much? 5%?

Developers are confident of the market after election? Or they are just testing water...

I think after Terrasse launched at 900psf, they also want to up. In terms of location, minton is better.

I think after Terrasse launched at 900psf, they also want to up. In terms of location, minton is better.
    Agreed... Anytime Minton...

Agreed... Anytime Minton...
    I actually prefer terasse if i were to buy now if both same psf....bcoz i look at quantum....minton got baywindow n planters

If same quantum, go for minton definitely

But Terrasse low plot ratio and only 5 storeys high leh. No city view. Wonder why plot ratio so low. Minton is nearer to paya lebar airport than this but has a plot ratio of 2.8 vs 1.4.

Hopefully paya lebar airport will be relocated and plot ratios in paya lebar will be raised! Minton's spacing between blocks are really good at about 50m plus minus.

For security reason, they will no relocate the paya lebar airport. Where can it go to?
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap
    Hopefully paya lebar airport will be relocated and plot ratios in paya lebar will be raised! Minton's spacing between blocks are really good at about 50m plus minus.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    For security reason, they will no relocate the paya lebar airport. Where can it go to?
    Lor Halus? Used to be dumping ground. Hmm.. Must ask LTK to raise this in Parliament.

Paya Lebar Airport under control of WP now?

Our airbases have to be widely spread out and emergency runways are also found in different parts of Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Paya Lebar Airport under control of WP now?
    No lah.. It's government gazetted area.

New launch prices up by about 5%.

Waaa....so much increase!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Waaa....so much increase!
    it was res-qued by many other neighbouring developments.

New launch prices up by about 5%.
    So little? Clearly a bad sign. Yet units not moving. The roller coaster has just reached the top. When is it going down?.

Now the market has reached a saturation point when nobody wants to do anything... buyers are waiting for prices to fall while our cute developers are hoping that prices will continue to climb. At this point, I don't think many developers will be having new launches to crowd out the market. All waiting for govt to reveal their next cause of action in the property market. Just a matter of who can hold longer...

The real test will come when the interest starts to increase.
    Now the market has reached a saturation point when nobody wants to do anything... buyers are waiting for prices to fall while our cute developers are hoping that prices will continue to climb. At this point, I don't think many developers will be having new launches to crowd out the market. All waiting for govt to reveal their next cause of action in the property market. Just a matter of who can hold longer...