Page 34 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738394449545964 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 3638

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    2 ensuites is gd enuff for multi gen living

But i rem minton jr master rm vy small rite...cant put a queen
    You can put a queen pushed against the bay window and nothing else. Or you will need to slot the bed over the bay window if you want space for a side table.

Cannot liao cos bathroom windows all frosted!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    My favorite bathroom so far is that 4 bedroom corner bathroom of Clover by the park....imagine having a pampering bubble bath while enjoying the sunset view panorama...
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Kids may grow up without wanting to share things with others. They should learn how to manage with limited resource and one of the most important values is the art of giving and sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5577
    Ensuite bathroom is always good when you have extended family living together.... Elderly parents, siblings, children, etc.... no need to fight for washroom, got personal space for everyone, no argument on cleaning

2 ensuites is gd enuff for multi gen living

But i rem minton jr master rm vy small rite...cant put a queen
    The showflat shows a queen bed. Looks ok. Guess single bed will do if want more space.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Kids may grow up without wanting to share things with others. They should learn how to manage with limited resource and one of the most important values is the art of giving and sharing.
    Agree with you on this.

But if the kids are older, having their own room and bathroom means they have to learn how to take responsibilities for the things they own. I'm happy if they are happy with a stinky room and bathroom... so long as the stench do not reach beyond their space!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    The showflat shows a queen bed. Looks ok. Guess single bed will do if want more space.
    In this pic, they actually cut the top portion of he mattress to fit it onto the bay window. If you buy a tempur mattress or some expensive 5 figure branded ones, you probably won't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not so sure about girls but boys will definitely learn to give and share in the army... bo pian...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Not so sure about girls but boys will definitely learn to give and share in the army... bo pian...
    Learn how to wayang n chao keng too
    Hahahaha

Ya. Share their backpack with the maid too..

For me, the main attractions for 4 bedder at Minton are having a junior master and the long yard. If only 3 bedder comes with a junior master!!!!!!!

But I believe, long long long time ago, old old old condos may have ensuite bedrooms for all right? I remember going to one old condo when I was very much younger, at Bright Hill drive with 3 or 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Anyone can confirm this?
    I think it is thomson view

For me, the main attractions for 4 bedder at Minton are having a junior master and the long yard. If only 3 bedder comes with a junior master!!!!!!!

But I believe, long long long time ago, old old old condos may have ensuite bedrooms for all right? I remember going to one old condo when I was very much younger, at Bright Hill drive with 3 or 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Anyone can confirm this?
    Ya I stayed there as a kid, Thomson View. All ensuite and still got wc in the yard. Shoik la to have own bathroom when young. But the place, bad shit la. Haunted and apparently bad feng shui.

Learn how to wayang n chao keng too
    Hahahaha
    No need to wait till army..... They will start trying their luck, pushing the boundaries and testing the limits and patience of their parents at home first!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Ya I stayed there as a kid, Thomson View. All ensuite and still got wc in the yard. Shoik la to have own bathroom when young. But the place, bad shit la. Haunted and apparently bad feng shui.

Really ah????? I think that is the same condo I visited......

It is still in existence right? Can share the stories??????

have they released all their 4 bedders?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    have they released all their 4 bedders?

I think so. The smaller 4 bedder at 1650 sqft also has few units left if I'm not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Really? The price there is very good now. How come haunted?

I think so. The smaller 4 bedder at 1650 sqft also has few units left if I'm not wrong.
    a while ago, they said they have not release the stacks facing the kids water adventure. stack 36 and 35 if i remember correctly. have those been released?

I think they were released in mid May, but they do not have that balcony in the kitchen. G2 1658sqft.
    http://www.the-minton.net/

Really ah????? I think that is the same condo I visited......

It is still in existence right? Can share the stories??????
    Haha ok some stories. I would get disturbed in our sleep sometimes, there's this thing called sleep paralysis, and it happened A LOT when I stayed there. Like 3 times or more a week. All with a feeling of a menacing dark figure standing in the room. Scared me shitless when I was a kid. But the good thing is, I don't get afraid of anything now haha. I didn't talk about it till years later tho, but I would sleep with a switchblade under my pillow. No kidding.

Then my dad fell very ill for no reason while staying at that place, but luckily recovered.

Then there's this friend I've known for about 7 years, only about 6 mths ago I found out he stayed there as well. He immediately asked me if I experienced anything there. Apparently, while he was staying there, he and his partner heard things moving and pots and pans clanging in the kitchen almost every night. And one night, a loud bang that shook the whole place aka Paranormal Activity (the movie). His partner who was the sensitive type could apparently sense some things floating around in the air.

My dad asked some famous monk to come around, the monk said that the fengshui of the whole place was bad. I can't remember much, but a lot was due to the shape of the hdb across the condo, A "C" shape which looked like it had two arms trying to encircle the condo. My friend also told me there's a crematorium around the corner as well, but I didn't bother to find out.

Suffice to say, I moved out after less than 2 years, my friend moved out after a year.

Otherwise, it was a nice place. Nice gym, I had a gd view, windy, condo minimart downstairs, almost direct bus to my school, Thomson Yaohan opposite, hot neighbours etc.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Interesting story... thought such events happen only in OCH and army barracks.

Jencrs,

That is one horrifying story you shared.

Wish you had brought it up to your parents when you experienced it. From what you have shared, it seems that the whole condo is experiencing the same thing? If so, why didn't neighbours share their experiences and do something about it?

I actually lived in the kampung at the same area where the condo and HDBs are standing when I was a toddler. I can vaguely remember some memories of the place actually.

Update 2nd Jun 2011.

By the look of the photos, they are just about done with the foundation in some parts and still drilling in some other parts... still very raw!!!

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/N...dix1-CL-13.pdf

Let's hope developers bid high high for this former Simon Road Camp site and sell above $1,200 psf.

Then D19 huat ah!

This one is very near kovan mrt, I think above 1000psf no problems.

Agree. Some more situated further inside and away from busy Upp. Serangoon Road.

Pity the landed there. Front and side all kena blocked now.

This site can potentially yield 500 to 600 units. It should take bearing from soon to TOP Kovan Residence @ about $1k psf. Naerby 57@Kovan and Sanctuary 813 already commanding between $1000 to $1100 psf, as well as Space@Kovan, Wembley and even further down Urban Residence and The Vue all asking around $1100 psf so this site should easily hit $1100 psf unless something happen to the housing market. D19 is fast becoming an area to be reckoned with! Not forgetting the Bartley site that can potentially be launched at nothing less than $1200 psf.. Huat ah!

There is this other site nearer to Serangoon MRT, at the corner between Upper Serangoon Rd and Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Not sure of that status, whether its already set aside for non residential purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Agree. Some more situated further inside and away from busy Upp. Serangoon Road.

Pity the landed there. Front and side all kena blocked now.
    Tot melody n kovan res still better located bcoz mrt at doorstep...tats their main selling point

This site can potentially yield 500 to 600 units. It should take bearing from soon to TOP Kovan Residence @ about $1k psf. Naerby 57@Kovan and Sanctuary 813 already commanding between $1000 to $1100 psf, as well as Space@Kovan, Wembley and even further down Urban Residence and The Vue all asking around $1100 psf so this site should easily hit $1100 psf unless something happen to the housing market. D19 is fast becoming a area to be reckoned with! Huat ah!

There is this other site nearer to Serangoon MRT, at the corner between Upper Serangoon Rd and Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Not sure of that status, whether its already set aside for non residential purpose!
    Can only use kovan res as a guide....the rest r fh mm units whrby their psf is artificially inflated due to small sizes

May hit 500-550psf for the land

This site can potentially yield 500 to 600 units. It should take bearing from soon to TOP Kovan Residence @ about $1k psf. Naerby 57@Kovan and Sanctuary 813 already commanding between $1000 to $1100 psf, as well as Space@Kovan, Wembley and even further down Urban Residence and The Vue all asking around $1100 psf so this site should easily hit $1100 psf unless something happen to the housing market. D19 is fast becoming an area to be reckoned with! Not forgetting the Bartley site that can potentially be launched at nothing less than $1200 psf.. Huat ah!

This one? Yes. Residential. High plot ratio.