Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5863687378838485868788899091929398103108113118 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3638

Thread: The Minton (D19, 99 years leasehold, Kheng Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by newdad
    I want to send my son to child care nearby there. So if there is an opening at the back it will be much easier to walk. If not, will have to make one big round.
    dont see why not an opening cannot be done there as there is a proper walkway and it brings more convenience to Mintonians who wish to cut through to kovan. security wise - access cards and security camera, it should be safe?

Update 22nd May 2012.

Worker in pic looks smiling and happily busy at the job... Must b the positive vibes of this project....

Good vibrations....

Quote Originally Posted by peterlee
    Thanks for taking the effort to set up the facebook page Jonathino! It's nice to be meeting future neighbours there!
    No problem Pete...My friend who just move in their new condo told me bout the advantages of having such a group. Looking around but couldn't find a group for future residents. Mostly are those setup by agent to sell units.

The group is a good place to share progress of the building site, news on TOP and others for now. After TOP, we can use the group to cross-check remind each other on any building flaws (hopefully not so much on this issue though) that need developers to touch up our home and share info on great deals on furniture etc. After settled down then the group can be used as an interest group (we already have a photography club and chairman in "azeoprop"...hehe). I was always hope to find neighbour who like tennis and i can play with in my previous place as my friends are not always free. In Minton, we can have badminton group, table tennis group, pool group, table soccer group and many more...That's y it's like a residents community club...of course...it's unofficial...Anyway, whoever wanna make it official I am happy to pass on the administrative right...=)

azeoprop: have u join the group yet? what's ur name?...Wanna make u one of the administrator in the group...try to send u message here but ur mailbox is full....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 22nd May 2012.
    Thanks Chairman..

Quote Originally Posted by jonathino
    No problem Pete...My friend who just move in their new condo told me bout the advantages of having such a group. Looking around but couldn't find a group for future residents. Mostly are those setup by agent to sell units.

The group is a good place to share progress of the building site, news on TOP and others for now. After TOP, we can use the group to cross-check remind each other on any building flaws (hopefully not so much on this issue though) that need developers to touch up our home and share info on great deals on furniture etc. After settled down then the group can be used as an interest group (we already have a photography club and chairman in "azeoprop"...hehe). I was always hope to find neighbour who like tennis and i can play with in my previous place as my friends are not always free. In Minton, we can have badminton group, table tennis group, pool group, table soccer group and many more...That's y it's like a residents community club...of course...it's unofficial...Anyway, whoever wanna make it official I am happy to pass on the administrative right...=)

azeoprop: have u join the group yet? what's ur name?...Wanna make u one of the administrator in the group...try to send u message here but ur mailbox is full....
    yes, i want to join in tennis too!!! ONZ!

Great pics! The dome badminton court is starting to come up.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Great pics! The dome badminton court is starting to come up.
    Yup. You can also see the fountain terraces. Hope the granite shortage is temporary and won't affect progress.

Update 22nd May 2012.
    Thanks for your pictures, Azeoprop! The weeks u were away, this forum was pretty quiet. We are indeed lucky to have someone who care to share updates n pictures.

Thanks.

Update 22nd May 2012.
    Hmm...looking at the shadows cast, seems like the buildings might not be exactly north-south facing....

Quote Originally Posted by HSO
    Hmm...looking at the shadows cast, seems like the buildings might not be exactly north-south facing....
    Already very good: http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...l_site_152753/

Quote Originally Posted by HSO
    The direction of sun does change a little during mid-year and end of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by Blessbaby
    yes, i want to join in tennis too!!! ONZ!
    Cool !!! But I am just beginner in Tennis. Used to play table tennis during primary school and secondary school time. But only started tennis last year...

Quote Originally Posted by jonathino
    Cool !!! But I am just beginner in Tennis. Used to play table tennis during primary school and secondary school time. But only started tennis last year...
    Would love to join in tennis or badminton or pool...

Would like to play badminton too. Wonder how many badminton courts will there be?

Quote Originally Posted by wdg
    Would like to play badminton too. Wonder how many badminton courts will there be?
    looks like only 1. can do a friendly tournament on sat / sun mornings. nice!

Quote Originally Posted by peterlee
    looks like only 1. can do a friendly tournament on sat / sun mornings. nice!
    Looking forward !!

Another 1 bedder sub sale.

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium 1 620,000 560 Strata 1,108 May-12

how much money did the original owner make?

how much money did the original owner make?
    0 dollar and 0 cents

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    0 dollar and 0 cents
    the joker sell at cost ah?

0 dollar and 0 cents
    was it so ex 11xx psf at launch?

well could be late (super) caveat lodged.

I think the guy made at least 100psf. The most expensive 1 bedder during launch last time was about 1000psf. Most of the 1 bedders were mid 8xxpsf to 9xxpsf.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...?t=9308&page=9

the joker sell at cost ah?
    Sell @ cost + stamp duty cost

Sell @ cost + stamp duty cost
    i see. what was the original price the owner bought it for?

Is there any further admin or legal cost that we have to cough up when we collect the keys after TOP?

Is there any further admin or legal cost that we have to cough up when we collect the keys after TOP?
    There won't be any other costs. Just bring your happy self to collect your keys at an appointed time.

Need to pay 6 months maintenance fee up-front. Not sure if they going to collect the annual/subscription fee for web portal too.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyAng
    Can anyone confirm if there is a door for the kitchen, for 3 bedder?

Thanks...Andy

FYI, there is a "timber door with vison panel" for the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    FYI, there is a "timber door with vison panel" for the kitchen.
    Is it a sliding door or hinged type ?