Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: MRT in D16 *Eastern Region Line (ERL)

DKSG muz be damn heypi. 1,3,5 ice-cream. 2,4,6 yoghurt. Then everyweek give 1 tip of the week. Quit office boi job and offer consultancy ?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    would bedok be the interchange between eastern line and the east-west line?
    no, tanah merah is slated to be the interchange

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    DKSG muz be damn heypi. 1,3,5 ice-cream. 2,4,6 yoghurt. Then everyweek give 1 tip of the week. Quit office boi job and offer consultancy ?
    u fm edmw issit?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    no, tanah merah is slated to be the interchange
    According to our expert bros at Skyscrapercity, the ERL is not likely to interchange with the East West Line at all. It will probably have an interchange with the DTL at Bedok Corner. Passengers will be able to access East West Line at Expo, where DTL and East West Line meet.

Even then, the link between DTL and ERL will be an 'extension' and is likely only to be completed at a later date, a few years after the entire ERL is completed, so the ERL will feel very 'standalone' for a while.

You can look at this for a clearer picture. Can read the rest of the ERL thread at SSC Forums and understand their rationale.
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=268

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    According to our expert bros at Skyscrapercity, the ERL is not likely to interchange with the East West Line at all. It will probably have an interchange with the DTL at Bedok Corner. Passengers will be able to access East West Line at Expo, where DTL and East West Line meet.

Even then, the link between DTL and ERL will be an 'extension' and is likely only to be completed at a later date, a few years after the entire ERL is completed, so the ERL will feel very 'standalone' for a while.

You can look at this for a clearer picture. Can read the rest of the ERL thread at SSC Forums and understand their rationale.
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=268
    yup, you're right. i wasn't thinking clearly when i mentioned tanah merah. the interchange should be located near expo/depot where there is lots of space.

i have personal doubts if the interchange would be located at bedok corner. unless bedok camp is torn down, there is simply no space at the current bus interchange.

whatever it is i just hope e9 bedok south comes true
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

you guys talk so much but missed a critical point: Once the ERL stations are announced, D15-D16 sure rocket like no tomm.

This wave will be supported by all the Mediacorp senior actors and actresses living along this area la.

Nuff said.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    you guys talk so much but missed a critical point: Once the ERL stations are announced, D15-D16 sure rocket like no tomm.

This wave will be supported by all the Mediacorp senior actors and actresses living along this area la.

Nuff said.
    Mediacorp actors n actresses all small time lah..
    All can't act for nuts! Sad to say.

Nuff said.
    Hey the King has spoken !!!

U are telling a bit too much ...

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Mediacorp actors n actresses all small time lah..
    All can't act for nuts! Sad to say.
    That i cannot agree. many of them can act very well.but that is secondary.What i m talking here is they using their gifts of the gaps to promote this area. Words of mouth is the most effective advert.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Nuff said.
    The talk and speculation about ERL has been going on since 2008 (5 years) so any effect of the MRT line would have already been priced into the property by now.

There will be hit and misses when the announcement is made for sure and some will have to suffer because of the construction as well.

IMO prime CCR property will have to chiong to another level before D15
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    The talk and speculation about ERL has been going on since 2008 (5 years) so any effect of the MRT line would have already been priced into the property by now.

There will be hit and misses when the announcement is made for sure and some will have to suffer because of the construction as well.

IMO prime CCR property will have to chiong to another level before D15
    If you can find something to buy at below $1,650 psf for now, just grab!
    Once the ERL is announced together with the new development plans, prices will rocket like what my mentor says.

Confirm there will be many many more hits than misses.
    DKSG

That i cannot agree. many of them can act very well.but that is secondary.What i m talking here is they using their gifts of the gaps to promote this area. Words of mouth is the most effective advert.
    over the past 4 years, many medicorp artistes have found roots in the district. What are they preparing for ? hmmmmmm... I study human behavior, in particular the behavior of Singapore property buyers and I have to tell you...do not underestimate the power of the gap. When one person says this area is good, it make not much impact. But it is another thing when your medicorp relative told that to you...you must wonder...how many of them will go around telling....

good luck.

over the past 4 years, many medicorp artistes have found roots in the district. What are they preparing for ? hmmmmmm... I study human behavior, in particular the behavior of Singapore property buyers and I have to tell you...do not underestimate the power of the gap. When one person says this area is good, it make not much impact. But it is another thing when your medicorp relative told that to you...you must wonder...how many of them will go around telling....

good luck.
    otherwise why they dun ask your handsome uncle to utter..."URBAN VISTA" on TV ? Simple logic, no effect when they see a fat man on TV saying that.

WOAHAAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE

otherwise why they dun ask your handsome uncle to utter..."URBAN VISTA" on TV ? Simple logic, no effect when they see a fat man on TV saying that.

But it sounds like music when you get a chiobu says that with a glass of wine..isn't it ?

maybe inverse effect....WHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHE

good luck.
    of course I am not so stupid to tell in this forum the real reasons why I think D15-D16 will rocket. I merely used the medicorp brothers and sisters as my shield lor... WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

of course I am not so stupid to tell in this forum the real reasons why I think D15-D16 will rocket. I merely used the medicorp brothers and sisters as my shield lor... WOAHAHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
    People have been focusing so much on the marginal buyers and affordability. But the market failed to notice the eagles watching on the sidelines.

People have been focusing so much on the marginal buyers and affordability. But the market failed to notice the eagles watching on the sidelines.
    Paiseh to tell you guys, I am one of those landlords that used classified to do my market research. Well, not reading the classified but rather, I placed adverts in them to gather market response and information.

Now you know what a jerk I am... WOAHAHHEHEHEHEH

Paiseh to tell you guys, I am one of those landlords that used classified to do my market research. Well, not reading the classified but rather, I placed adverts in them to gather market response and information.

Now you know what a jerk I am... WOAHAHHEHEHEHEH
    Another jerk I am is I used my grassroots to visit showflats to do my research. Well, they are instructed to listen to the buyers conversation and took down notes for me. Now you know how I got my THIRD EYE LIAO, paiseh !

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Another jerk I am is I used my grassroots to visit showflats to do my research. Well, they are instructed to listen to the buyers conversation and took down notes for me. Now you know how I got my THIRD EYE LIAO, paiseh !

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEH
    You guys ever wonder why in the showroom, you always got some busy body must follow you or not ? You see what, they also see what, you do what, they also do what.

WOAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

You guys ever wonder why in the showroom, you always got some busy body must follow you or not ? You see what, they also see what, you do what, they also do what.

WOAAHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

OH it is so wonderful to have a THIRD EYE.......

Cool fantasy ERL linked developments

Nuff said.
    Hi BJ21T,
    Is this the fantasy ERL development you are talking about:
    1.Tanjong Rhu station - development of new stadium
    2.Fort road station - future development of marina east reclaim land
    3.Tanjong Katong station- future redevelopment of big splash?
    4.Marine Parade station - development to ex-SingaInn; hotel development at East Coast road/old police station; redevelopment of marine parade township
    5.Marine Terrace station- redevelopment of ex-Marine Cove/ex-McDonalds
    6.Siglap station - development of mix commercial cum residential project beside Victoria School
    7.Bayshore station - connection to beachfront and part of bedok redevelopment program
    8.Bedok South A3 and
    9.Bedok Corner - serve existing Hdb, private estate, and future housing program along the now grassland between Temasek sec school and Bedok army camp
    10. CHANGI South station - future rail linkage to other mrt lines

If the above comes true, then the enblocing of the neptune court, mandarin garden, laguna park, and lagoon view stretch of condos holds more FUTURE potential

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Petersim
    Hi BJ21T,
    Is this the fantasy ERL development you are talking about:
    1.Tanjong Rhu station - development of new stadium
    2.Fort road station - future development of marina east reclaim land
    3.Tanjong Katong station- future redevelopment of big splash?
    4.Marine Parade station - development to ex-SingaInn; hotel development at East Coast road/old police station; redevelopment of marine parade township
    5.Marine Terrace station- redevelopment of ex-Marine Cove/ex-McDonalds
    6.Siglap station - development of mix commercial cum residential project beside Victoria School
    7.Bayshore station - connection to beachfront and part of bedok redevelopment program
    8.Bedok South A3 and
    9.Bedok Corner - serve existing Hdb, private estate, and future housing program along the now grassland between Temasek sec school and Bedok army camp
    10. CHANGI South station - future rail linkage to other mrt lines

If the above comes true, then the enblocing of the neptune court, mandarin garden, laguna park, and lagoon view stretch of condos holds more FUTURE potential

Cheers
    Thanks good brother !

Yes indeed I am talking about this. But it appears you got more information than me and there are some data you have I do not know. Kudos for the good work

looks like going to be a while yet before official announcemnt
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

now possible erl will link up to T5