Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Gold (D16, 99 years leasehold, FCL & FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    only 1+study and 3bedder fronting reservoir...tats y i only ask for 1+study

today 12% discount..tmr will be 10%...

i am considering 14th flr actually...lol

1bedder left ground and 4th flr...
    bro devilplate... u keen on the 14th flr?? wan to come dw? i register for u.. let me hv this honour... haha

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    first mass market condo launch in a while and the response looks pretty good.
    hi bro kane... the response is relatively good... i can say WFW still the best compared to the 3 launches so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Victor14
    bro devilplate... u keen on the 14th flr?? wan to come dw? i register for u.. let me hv this honour... haha
    got further discount anot...

bro the 12 % is the max liao... unless u r loyalty customers.. additional 1 %..

take advantage of the additional 2% before tml... which is relatively alot when u did the calculation.. bro devilplate.. come dw la.. maybe after seeing the showflat u will like it even more..

WFW is still the best?!? Should say WFG is the best

hi bro kane... the response is relatively good... i can say WFW still the best compared to the 3 launches so far...

All the 1+1 fully launched? stacks 8, 9, 15, 16?

wow... 1 bedroom left 2 units and 1+study left 3 units before the actual public launch...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    only 15,16 launched

shd expect 8,9 to be launched at 1200psf+ later

No no... today launches of 2 towers are almost fully taken up... there will be 1+1 when launched to public but pices is different... today for early bird is fully snap up...

only 15,16 launched

shd expect 8,9 to be launched at 1200psf+ later
    chances are really high after seeing the takeup rate today...

hi guys, do let me know if anyone coming tml for the showflat.. i got the price list thus able to give u a rough estimate.. call or sms me..

when is the public launching?

No no... today launches of 2 towers are almost fully taken up... there will be 1+1 when launched to public but pices is different... today for early bird is fully snap up...

when is the public launching?
    bro the public launch starts from today... tml u keen? all 1 bedroom ans 1+1 are fully sold except #04 for 1 +1 as of now... u wan to come dw tml or tonight? call or sms me... i arrange for u... 93223544 / 84189013

Free kitchen appliances for all unit types.

1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + Study, 2 bedroom : Microwave Oven, Fridge & Integrated Washer cum Dryer

3 bedroom compact : Built-in oven, Fridge & Integrated Washer cum Dryer

3 bedroom : Built-in oven, Fridge, Washing Machine & Dryer

4 bedroom : Built-in oven, Microwave Oven, Fridge, Washing Machine & Dryer

Penthouse : Built-in oven, Microwave Oven, Fridge, Wine Chiller, Washing Machine & Dryer

The Business Times reported today (June 28) that developers of this project had sold, as at Sunday June 27, 68 of the 150 units launched. Nothing was specifically mentioned on the average price achieved from these 68 units. Again, it was stated that the project is priced at $950 psf on average.

The cheapest unit sold was about $555,000 for a 581 sq ft one-bedder on the 2nd level. The two penthouses released were sold at an average price of about $1,025 psf or $2.1 million each.

From the psf achieved for the 3 units, it seems that the project may have tested the upper end of the prices in the upgraders' market.

Bedok and Tampines which is near the edge of Singapore and far away from city and future downtown is already at $950psf and still manage to move some units. Hmm... Looks like mass market is really catching up.

70% of the units sold are 1, 1+1 and 2 bedders mah.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Bedok and Tampines which is near the edge of Singapore and far away from city and future downtown is already at $950psf and still manage to move some units. Hmm... Looks like mass market is really catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    70% of the units sold are 1, 1+1 and 2 bedders mah.
    Not forgetting the PH being sold as well... but i do agree most are 1, 1+1 and 2 bedders.. The mass market is indeed moving.. not long from now.. the site at lakeside MRT beside caspian will be launching at almost the same price.. Good luck to the east side buyers.. market is slowly moving up not rapidly..

wow.. not bad for the weekend... its been sold 70% of the units launched in the 1st phase... wow... market is slowing moving up...

wat's the big hoo-ha with 2 PH out of 68 units sold? oh, add the 2 to the 48 small units and voila, only 18 (or less) 3 and 4 bedders are sold. "market is indeed moving"??? don't understand.

Not forgetting the PH being sold as well... but i do agree most are 1, 1+1 and 2 bedders.. The mass market is indeed moving.. not long from now.. the site at lakeside MRT beside caspian will be launching at almost the same price.. Good luck to the east side buyers.. market is slowly moving up not rapidly..

hello, 68 out of 150 units = 45% of launched units sold. 70% is for 70% of units sold consists of 1, 1+1 and 2 bedrooms and less than 30% is 3, 4 bedders and the 2 PH. don't anyhow humtum cut and paste leh.

wow.. not bad for the weekend... its been sold 70% of the units launched in the 1st phase... wow... market is slowing moving up...

yes, its moving... moving down hill

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    wat's the big hoo-ha with 2 PH out of 68 units sold? oh, add the 2 to the 48 small units and voila, only 18 (or less) 3 and 4 bedders are sold. "market is indeed moving"??? don't understand.

your calculator got problem?

no lah, he saw our posts, saw the no. 70% and juz humtum lor...agents use calculator one meh? i thought simply quote highest psf or lowest quantum (whichever is more to his advantage) and compare and voila, the unit they are selling is always good value!

your calculator got problem?

I think you are trying too hard to sell. Almost reminding me of someone in the DBR thread. Can be quite irritating at times.

i agree the 70% with majority comes from the smaller units.. but if u looked at previous launches... the bigger sizes normally don sell out fast or totally in the 1st phase of launch.. but take waterfront gold the 2 PH and the amt of 3 bedroom being sold is indeed remarkable.. consider this is the mass market. And i am not trying to create a din over here.. juz stating my own feelings... Hope the bros here don get the wrong idea..

Frasers Centrepoint Homes chief operating officer Cheang Kok Kheong said, positioning Waterfront Gold as an upper-mid market condo.

i agree the 70% with majority comes from the smaller units.. but if u looked at previous launches... the bigger sizes normally don sell out fast or totally in the 1st phase of launch.. but take waterfront gold the 2 PH and the amt of 3 bedroom being sold is indeed remarkable.. consider this is the mass market. And i am not trying to create a din over here.. juz stating my own feelings... Hope the bros here don get the wrong idea..

Frasers Centrepoint Homes chief operating officer Cheang Kok Kheong said, positioning Waterfront Gold as an upper-mid market condo.
    i agree with it... waterfront is still consider mass market in this economy.. but at the price tat the developers are pricing it.. from waves to key den to gold.. Based on BT it did shows from $700-$800psf (waves to $750-$850psf (key) den $950upwards (gold) it showing that they are starting to slowly market it as aupper-mid market.. so when the last phase of waterfront projects out.. who knows it might surge towards $1100psf.. so will they be consider mass market(prime price) in which i think it will happen... Juz my 2 cents of views..

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    I think you are trying too hard to sell. Almost reminding me of someone in the DBR thread. Can be quite irritating at times.
    bro acewee.. if u look at my previous thread or the one tat i started.. i merely only asking if any bros here wanted to come dw on friday night.. after tat i do approach nor ask to come on sat n sun.. hope u don get me wrong.. thanks..

bro acewee.. if u look at my previous thread or the one tat i started.. i merely only asking if any bros here wanted to come dw on friday night.. after tat i do approach nor ask to come on sat n sun.. hope u don get me wrong.. thanks..
    Is the showflat open on weekdays?