Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: D'Mira, MCL land.

good chance to look around for buys while the market is quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hi Bro ... i am back in town for 2 weeks ....

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Pure madness to pay these type of prices. Those who bought in the earlier part of this decade (2002-2006) should cash out and let these jokers pay such unsustainable and exorbitant prices.

Afterall, the only reason why the prices are above $1000psf is because the developer had to pay off the enbloc parties (earlier apartment owners), then the cost of sand and construction materials and labour kept on rising in the 2006-2009 period.
    FH RCR somemore...the agts say FH selling at LH prices and U still say EXP!

cube8 12xxpsf, arte subsale aso ard there...aiya..everywhr like dat la..lets face it. willing buyer willing seller mah...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    FH RCR somemore...the agts say FH selling at LH prices and U still say EXP!

cube8 12xxpsf, arte subsale aso ard there...aiya..everywhr like dat la..lets face it. willing buyer willing seller mah...hahaha
    I agree with you willing buyer and willing seller. Cube and Arte are nearer the Thomson area... while D'Mira is in a congested area and at least a good 10 to 15 minutes walk away from Arte. It is also rather near a temple (situated just right behind Papillon) and blocked on all fronts, Papillon to the left, Raja Towers in front and DeRoyale to the right. The 2 bedder has afternoon sun streaming into your unit, but the agent will blithely tell you oh donch worry... if your unit is low enough, raja towers will block you from the sun. Duh

The showroom gimmick (upside down) is so you can't really see dimensionally how small the place is (or is it a lack of funds to do up the place?)

True, buyers in the location now are paying >$1000-$1200psf. But this is just to compensate the developers for paying off the 1st owners re the enbloc sales and for the high price of sand and construction costs the past couple of years.

Anyway, like you say... as long as buyers are making an informed decision....
    Last edited by Geylang OKT; 13th June 2010 at 07:38 AM.

i remember a project call D Lotus, TOP liao still got many units and prices were quite 'low' at tat time.

each area takes turn to shine...will sembawang/woodlands ever get their turn? the latest bidding at sembawang may just lead the pack

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i remember a project call D Lotus, TOP liao still got many units and prices were quite 'low' at tat time.

each area takes turn to shine...will sembawang/woodlands ever get their turn? the latest bidding at sembawang may just lead the pack
    Oh yes D Lotus, i viewed that in Dec 2007 and was quoted $927psf then...
    Juz that my misses doesn't fancy the layout.. haha... lucky i miss out on that