Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Greenwich @ Seletar (99 by Far East Organisation)

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Is that old telecom building still in use? think the 13xx psf is mainly from the 1 bedders...
    Telecom bldg not in use anymore but occasionally can see telecoms loti van park there. Can go checkout what their trick this time, if not go for free since FE is soooo generous.

I wonder if people know really what they are getting into. The Seletar Aerospace Park may be up and coming, but the jobs created there are and should be mainly be for locals. The majority will not be expatriates, if not, why bother having the foreign investment in Singapore at all, when the companies are trying to minimise operational costs? Most of the expatriates should be quite senior level, ie GM, Operational Manager, not the junior ones who will stay in MM in a suburb area. Also, these jobs created are not mainly for the highly paid licensed aircraft maintenence engineers!

Far East seems to be making their mark in their pricing. This is good news to investor who are looking at new projects but for long term, it is the average price that counts for condos selling in the same vicinity.

With the new ruling next year, can FE still hold on to those unsold units and dont sell them? Will the rulings have any impact on fuure pricing? Garment seems to know that they are the main curprit for keeping the perceive price high.

A project must have upside potential then it is safer to invest.

I was also thinking about the 'must sell' ruling when looking at FEO... will there be some fire sales of FEO projects coming up? Like Tanglin View etc which they have held for over 10 years some industrial tech park in Eunos etc.

Yep I remembered Tanglin View took very long. Adv was on papers for so many years and was too young to understand why. why huh?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Yep I remembered Tanglin View took very long. Adv was on papers for so many years and was too young to understand why. why huh?
    'Was' too young to understand why... but now you not young anymore right? How come still don't understand... haha...

Actually FEO can hold their pricing. They will never lelong their units and they tend to price their projects PRIME and HIGH from the get go. Just look at The Sound at Telok Kurau area. In the past there is no limitation how long you can hold those units unsold - they actually just rent out as serviced apartments or what - but now they cannot.

I don't think they can hold their atas pricing with the new ruling - unless some sucker fanatic go and bite their overpriced nehneh cherry....

That means Far East started their atas pricing since 10 years ago. In those days, FEO not so famous of their atas pricing but their workmanship.

That is why was asking whats wrong with this Tanglin project.

My young means young in property investment. Anyway Im still young.

So beware of buying into FEO high price now...may not hold. But maybe FEO will transfer those balance unsold units to their sister company dealing with rental & investment & rent out. Not against the law right?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    'Was' too young to understand why... but now you not young anymore right? How come still don't understand... haha...

Actually FEO can hold their pricing. They will never lelong their units and they tend to price their projects PRIME and HIGH from the get go. Just look at The Sound at Telok Kurau area. In the past there is no limitation how long you can hold those units unsold - they actually just rent out as serviced apartments or what - but now they cannot.

I don't think they can hold their atas pricing with the new ruling - unless some sucker fanatic go and bite their overpriced nehneh cherry....

Serenity Park, Nim Gardens are better buy then GREENWICH.

Far East is a foreign coy???

if purely a local entity...they can still hold till next generation

URA just released a land parcel behind greenwich for sale... I bet FEO will bid for that.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-124.html

It's like playing Monopoly

Bet it will be hottly contested, but credit has to go to far east for making the $1300 psf an illusion a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    URA just released a land parcel behind greenwich for sale... I bet FEO will bid for that.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-124.html

Default Greenwich Village vs Nim Garden, Serenity Park

Instead of paying so much for a small unit of 99LH, I think old project e.g
    Nim Garden of Freehold land is definitely a much better buy !

Quote Originally Posted by pupboy
    Instead of paying so much for a small unit of 99LH, I think old project e.g
    Nim Garden of Freehold land is definitely a much better buy !
    Agreed. Even the new landed project like Luxus Hill (i believed it's 999LH) is going for under <$1100psf(if i'm not wrong.. i can't remember the numbers.. )

wow the new site is behind greenwich...block the greenwich condo....

become sandwich condo.. block by shopping mall and condo..

Went to Greenwich over the weekend, no crowd.
    Agent say now at P2, with only about 15 units left. P3 will be launched nearer the TOP.

Studios are going from $850k, but FEO really throw in quite a bit of furnishing, kitchen appliances, bedding in home shelter, build up for the SOHOs. But with 70% 1 - 2 bedder, i think the 3 bedders (regular and compact) would be good value for money and possibly face less comprtition for resale in future.

The real trump card would be the plot of land behind this, unless FEO gets it again

Went to Greenwich over the weekend, no crowd.
    Agent say now at P2, with only about 15 units left. P3 will be launched nearer the TOP.

Studios are going from $850k, but FEO really throw in quite a bit of furnishing, kitchen appliances, bedding in home shelter, build up for the SOHOs. But with 70% 1 - 2 bedder, i think the 3 bedders (regular and compact) would be good value for money and possibly face less comprtition for resale in future.

The real trump card would be the plot of land behind this, unless FEO gets it again
    FEO definitely put in a high bid to support its GW baby

Then if that is the case the winners will be those who bought in the first pharse (apart from FEO) ...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    FEO definitely put in a high bid to support its GW baby

Then if that is the case the winners will be those who bought in the first pharse (apart from FEO) ...
    ooo....den everyone in this forum missed the boat hor?

Free ham and turkey this saturday again ! Lookslike Fareast worried got competition coming up soon at adjacent plot. Hope price will be adjusted to a reasonable figure. Otherwise adjacent plot also not too bad but with such high bid at 123 mil, guess it is not going to be below 1k psf either.. Better to just go there for free turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by d_p
    Free ham and turkey this saturday again ! Lookslike Fareast worried got competition coming up soon at adjacent plot. Hope price will be adjusted to a reasonable figure. Otherwise adjacent plot also not too bad but with such high bid at 123 mil, guess it is not going to be below 1k psf either.. Better to just go there for free turkey!

Thanksgiving was last mth .... hope its not left over turkey

no news of this project anymore???

Quote Originally Posted by rios
    no news of this project anymore???

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Up...20Apr2011).pdf

Hopefully the other plot more reasonable priced....

heard now they offer shuttle bus services for GW owner

Saw advertisements for 1 bedder below purchase price. What is happening?

in sunday times ?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Price softening transition...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    in sunday times ?
    Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    saw 1206sqft 1bedder with patio for 730k(NEG!!!).

the size can reno to 2bedder easily.