Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenwich @ Seletar (99 by Far East Organisation)

Ya I'll probably go down for a look too. Got free food and near my place, don't go how to call myself a true sporean? haha. Hope high tea is not just tea.

why not invite friends too? have a small gathering there

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    why not invite friends too? have a small gathering there
    It'll be awesome, I tell you. Friends celebrating bdays, young couples getting married, old couples celebrating anniversaries. Why? Greenwich has brought us all together through the power of free food.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    It'll be awesome, I tell you. Friends celebrating bdays, young couples getting married, old couples celebrating anniversaries. Why? Greenwich has brought us all together through the power of free food.
    make sure u r early

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    make sure u r early

can bring Tupperware ?

food was not bad, even got sushi there...
    i think the most value are the 2 bedder ground floor with a ceiling height of 4.75m
    can actually build platforms and create a nice 3 bedder....
    price under 1mio.

Should have lelong sales going on this weekend, good time to grab one.

Quote Originally Posted by d_p
    Should have lelong sales going on this weekend, good time to grab one.
    harlow...do u noe who is the developer????

Hi,

How long you think they can keep the unit? Until the next cycle of boom? Unlikely and not feasible bro. I guess now is buyers market liow, not speculator ofcoz.

Unlikely, the sales in pharse 1 has been better than expected. more likely to get a ""free lunch""

Hi,

How long you think they can keep the unit? Until the next cycle of boom? Unlikely and not feasible bro. I guess now is buyers market liow, not speculator ofcoz.

Hi,

dun nid to argue with me....save ur breath and argue with the FEO agents instead coming this wkend

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Unlikely, the sales in pharse 1 has been better than expected. more likely to get a ""free lunch""
    Hi, Phase 1 was before cooling measures, Phase 2 they kena hit big time, now the show room so quiet....heard phase 2 preview before cooling measures was not as hot as phase 1. Will take a walk there kachiao kachiao tomorow official launch.

Hi, Phase 1 was before cooling measures, Phase 2 they kena hit big time, now the show room so quiet....heard phase 2 preview before cooling measures was not as hot as phase 1. Will take a walk there kachiao kachiao tomorow official launch.
    fyi: i was told by FEO agts during the 1st phase preview tat they gona keep the other half until TOP.....however, they start to release them after 1st phase overwhelming response....

up to u to guess their intention.....when u visit the showflat can help me to ask them y they decide to release the rest so soon?

i m amused that u r arguing with d_p (looks like your initials hahaha) i can't stop laughing.

d_p (just curious, what does your initials represent?): anyway, developer being Far East prob won't bother to cut prices if u see their adverts for 10 year old or even older developments still on sale. not only do they wait for one cycle, even 2 cycles they are also still holding. (Orchid Park completed in 1993 is still being advertised for sale sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    fyi: i was told by FEO agts during the 1st phase preview tat they gona keep the other half until TOP.....however, they start to release them after 1st phase overwhelming response....

up to u to guess their intention.....when u visit the showflat can help me to ask them y they decide to release the rest so soon?

Yup. Far East don't give bargains...

They would rather rent out...worst case...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i m amused that u r arguing with d_p (looks like your initials hahaha) i can't stop laughing.

d_p (just curious, what does your initials represent?): anyway, developer being Far East prob won't bother to cut prices if u see their adverts for 10 year old or even older developments still on sale. not only do they wait for one cycle, even 2 cycles they are also still holding. (Orchid Park completed in 1993 is still being advertised for sale sometimes).

FEO treats property like a non-perishable commodity, which has no shelf life. if cannot sell just inventorise, somemore can still get some returns from renting out.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Yup. Far East don't give bargains...

They would rather rent out...worst case...

wow, the price keep going up.. now 3 bedrm around $1.6m?? saw the ads in property guru... can buy a penthouse ......

now i understand y condorich tot i got many other clones

well at least u enjoyed it at my expense though

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    FEO treats property like a non-perishable commodity, which has no shelf life. if cannot sell just inventorise, somemore can still get some returns from renting out.
    hope FEO descendents will uphold their reputation as being the market leader.

to me, FEO is the father of SG PPTY

of coz, govt is the AH GONG of SG PPTY

Hey I like your id Bargain Hunter. I am one and perhaps I should starts looking for a unit again. Opps, didn't knoe my post can generates quite a bit of interest,haha. Yeah, d_p is my initial and I hope u will find good bargain too in near future. Cheers!

Just reported in the news, showflat very crowded today Looks like cooling measures not working? Still got lots of cash rich people buying "affordable" suburban units (less than $1.5 million). I wonder how's Wing Tai's other "luxury" relaunch Belle Vue doing?

Just hope garment to implement the 4th measure so soon.

when i was there last week before the recent property announcement, some guy just bought 3 units like that.. all same stack.....
    7th month still so hot...

hows the sales figure for greenwich so far?

i think this one quite easy to sell out....
    seems like they were convinced by aerospace story...

was looking at 2 bedder ground floor with 4.75m ceiling... can easily make platforms to have another 2 rooms....
    offered 977k for i think 883sqft unit...

called 3 hours later and it was sold!!

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    i think this one quite easy to sell out....
    seems like they were convinced by aerospace story...

was looking at 2 bedder ground floor with 4.75m ceiling... can easily make platforms to have another 2 rooms....
    offered 977k for i think 883sqft unit...

called 3 hours later and it was sold!!
    gd choice...ground flr units r unique. 4.75m ceiling height is very comfy height to do loft

4.75m can make a 2 storey living room. can make a bar counter at the 2nd storey.

Quote Originally Posted by rios
    4.75m can make a 2 storey living room. can make a bar counter at the 2nd storey.
    Is this legal as there is an increase in GFA? Property tax will go up if it is legal.

mmm..not sure , anyone know about this?

This is what happen to landed property with illegal increase in GFA.