Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenwich @ Seletar (99 by Far East Organisation)

far east sms me leh and i m not even a loyal customer, but din say when launch. i din even know it was last weekend or was it monday? anyway i was not keen.

think u must call and kao bei liao.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    HOW COME I DIN NOE ABOUT IT!!! nvr receive a single sms about the launch!

Common Devilplate... You ain interested in Seletar right?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    far east sms me leh and i m not even a loyal customer, but din say when launch. i din even know it was last weekend or was it monday? anyway i was not keen.

think u must call and kao bei liao.
    i receive sms ...but nvr register any interest

but den, they nvr tell me when they launching!

anw, will be back for an update soon....stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Common Devilplate... You ain interested in Seletar right?
    ppty is my hobby mah....dunwan to buy doesnt mean cannot go kaypoh....hehe

i been to many showflats without the intention to buy too

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_561651.html

Aug 4, 2010

Buyers snap up 80 units at preview of The Greenwich

By Joyce Teo

THE Greenwich condominium caused a rare traffic jam in the quiet Seletar Hills estate on Monday when potential buyers flocked to its showflat to get the first bite of the cherry in a special preview.

Developer Far East Organization said yesterday that it has sold 80 out of 96 units released at the 319-unit The Greenwich on Monday. The showflat closed at 2am the following morning, in order to cope with the demand.

Prices ranged from $650,000 to $1.25 million, with the price per sq ft (psf) at $980 on average. The psf price is a record for the area, said Ngee Ann Polytechnic real estate lecturer Nicholas Mak.

'The buyers are those who really like this corner of Singapore,' he said.

Singaporeans accounted for almost all of the buyers at the preview, Far East said in a statement yesterday. Most are from the Seletar estate area, it added.

More than 80 per cent of the one- and two-bedroom units released were snapped up, and all 10 of the three-bedroom units released were sold, it said.

The Greenwich, at the junction of Seletar and Yio Chu Kang roads, has residential units and retail shops. Of the 319 residential units, 160 are one-bedroom units that Far East describes as Soho-type (small office, home office) units.

Ranging in size from 603 sq ft to 721 sq ft, they offer users the flexibility to combine an efficient work environment with the comfort and privacy of a home, Far East said. It has since sold 32 out of 40 such units released in the preview. The two- to three-bedroom units go up to 1,485 sq ft in size.

The retail shops will be in a 45,000 sq ft two-storey mall called Greenwich V, which is close to 60 per cent committed.

Far East's executive director and chief operating officer of property sales, Mr Chia Boon Kuah, said The Greenwich is 'quite unlike the typical suburban condominium'.

'It differentiates itself as a new 'trans-urban' development, set to transform the suburban enclave into a vibrant live-work-and-play urban environment,' he said.

Recently, another new 99-year leasehold project, The Scala near Lorong Chuan MRT station, also attracted hordes of eager buyers.

It has since sold 90 per cent of the 468 units, said developer Hong Leong Holdings yesterday. The Scala was priced at $1,150 psf on average.

Looks like 1000psf is the standard for condo nowadays....omg.

same here, last min. then send out sms and din say launching like within next week hahaha. looking forward to ur update as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i receive sms ...but nvr register any interest

but den, they nvr tell me when they launching!

anw, will be back for an update soon....stay tuned

HDBs in that area will surely increase in valuation...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    heard a few days back already sold 60+ units on VIP Preview leh. dunno why its hush hush. seems like sales has already started!

if they had published it earlier ..that they sold 60 units at preview

then on the launch date .. they would have only sold 20 units .. right

so they waited till launch then report ALTOGETHER mah ..

otherwise Headline cannot use the word SNAP UP

imagine 20 out of 96 units

so now 20+60 = 80 out of 96 then can be SNAP up ..

another WOW tactics

Here is my review:

Prices: 1bedder~1150psf & 1050psf for 2/3bedder

Pro:
    -Good and efficient layout again by FEO
    -High ceiling height of 4.75m for ground flr and 3.85m for 2nd flr up
    -Above average finishings
    -35 Retail/F&B looks exciting with Cold storage, 7 11 etc ...ard 60% leased oredi
    -full condo facilities with 2 gd sized pool of 40m and 50m, tennis, gym,basement carpark
    -most units will have quiet facing
    -Potential expats base from seletar aerospace

Con:
    -99LH without MRT
    -narrow Jalan Kayu road
    -disgusting pricing but very good response....so....u decide

Conclusion: Will only consider if its a FH and priced at below 900psf
    Buy nearby landed will be better

• Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast