Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenwich @ Seletar (99 by Far East Organisation)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    ... Looking at the lacklustre performance of FEO projects with many >50% unsold (other than Mi Casa and Hillvista), maybe they should learn a lesson or 2 and start to price reasonably for this?
    ...actually I'm not so sure FEO's model is a failure. Its 10y forward pricing is ultimately being recognized. So what if it takes 10ys to sell ? At probably 60% mark, all costs are recovered.
    .. btw all thanks to FEO, over the years, many parts of Singapore had seen their pty prices lifted single handedly by FEO.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ...actually I'm not so sure FEO's model is a failure. Its 10y forward pricing is ultimately being recognized. So what if it takes 10ys to sell ? At probably 60% mark, all costs are recovered.
    .. btw all thanks to FEO, over the years, many parts of Singapore had seen their pty prices lifted single handedly by FEO.
    Yup, very well said...all thanks to FEO AMK Centro strong hand that started the trend of mass market going for 1100psf plus....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    dun Think the LRT is going to be a big selling point of this project. Anyway just to add the LRT goes in 1 direction and is very confusing when boarding at Sengkang.
    i think it goes one direction before 3pm and the other after.....
    not enough users lah... wait till more HDBs TOP, then im sure it will serve both directions..

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Yup, very well said...all thanks to FEO AMK Centro strong hand that started the trend of mass market going for 1100psf plus....wow!
    PROPERTISM Rules !!!

Look at this piece from today's Business Times:

Business Times - 25 Jun 2010

The value of gold as an asset class

THE resurgence of gold sends mixed signals to investors. Traditionally, gold is seen as a store of value and hedge against inflation, a safe haven in turbulent times. Increasingly, it is seen as a currency in itself, the ultimate hedge against the collapse of paper currency. The paradox is that the escalation of the gold price suggests a collapse of the financial system as we know it - surely a dire outcome.

Hi,

Am new here. Can any "Shifu" tell me whats the long term potential of this project? Agent says launch price about 850psf I'm attracted to the larger size 1 bedder as compared with the many small MM units everywhere else.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks Heaps!

• Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast