Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenwich @ Seletar (99 by Far East Organisation)

I think the project will benefit those landed property owners nearby the most because currently there is as good as no neighourhood amenities. From the map it does seem that the aerospace, if not mistaken, is slightly further up the tampines expy which is quite near here.

The showflat looks to be ready within a week or two.

I would like to be first in the 650 psf queue.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian

But Greenwich V is really not near to anything, and even the LRT station is relatively far as compared to the Buangkok residents. The drive down the CTE (entry point at AMK Ave 5) will be a nightmare every morning. The traffic tailback for all the SengKang/Buangkok residents trying to enter the CTE will be quite horrendous, not to mention the subsequent jam down the entire CTE stretch. My 2 cents. But of course if FEO prices this at $650-700psf, it will be a different story.

Default Greenwich V

Compared to Buangkok, Greenwich V is definitely near to CTE and in central location. As for distance to Fernvale LRT, it is just a cross 2 roads, we can see the LRT from Greenwich. 3mins if you drive and 10 - 12mins walking distance.

Seletar Neighbourhood !

yeah... seletar neighbourhood is quite nice and quiet....
    just that more and more HDBs around fernvale are coming up...
    i think its close to 3000 more units which surely will clog the jalan kayu road turning into YCK to exit CTE/SLE....

hope they will open another road at the fish farm...

dun Think the LRT is going to be a big selling point of this project. Anyway just to add the LRT goes in 1 direction and is very confusing when boarding at Sengkang.

Quote Originally Posted by pupboy
    Compared to Buangkok, Greenwich V is definitely near to CTE and in central location. As for distance to Fernvale LRT, it is just a cross 2 roads, we can see the LRT from Greenwich. 3mins if you drive and 10 - 12mins walking distance.

Seletar Neighbourhood !

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    ... Looking at the lacklustre performance of FEO projects with many >50% unsold (other than Mi Casa and Hillvista), maybe they should learn a lesson or 2 and start to price reasonably for this?
    ...actually I'm not so sure FEO's model is a failure. Its 10y forward pricing is ultimately being recognized. So what if it takes 10ys to sell ? At probably 60% mark, all costs are recovered.
    .. btw all thanks to FEO, over the years, many parts of Singapore had seen their pty prices lifted single handedly by FEO.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ...actually I'm not so sure FEO's model is a failure. Its 10y forward pricing is ultimately being recognized. So what if it takes 10ys to sell ? At probably 60% mark, all costs are recovered.
    .. btw all thanks to FEO, over the years, many parts of Singapore had seen their pty prices lifted single handedly by FEO.
    Yup, very well said...all thanks to FEO AMK Centro strong hand that started the trend of mass market going for 1100psf plus....wow!

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    dun Think the LRT is going to be a big selling point of this project. Anyway just to add the LRT goes in 1 direction and is very confusing when boarding at Sengkang.
    i think it goes one direction before 3pm and the other after.....
    not enough users lah... wait till more HDBs TOP, then im sure it will serve both directions..

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Yup, very well said...all thanks to FEO AMK Centro strong hand that started the trend of mass market going for 1100psf plus....wow!
    PROPERTISM Rules !!!

Look at this piece from today's Business Times:

Business Times - 25 Jun 2010

The value of gold as an asset class

THE resurgence of gold sends mixed signals to investors. Traditionally, gold is seen as a store of value and hedge against inflation, a safe haven in turbulent times. Increasingly, it is seen as a currency in itself, the ultimate hedge against the collapse of paper currency. The paradox is that the escalation of the gold price suggests a collapse of the financial system as we know it - surely a dire outcome.

Hi,

Am new here. Can any "Shifu" tell me whats the long term potential of this project? Agent says launch price about 850psf I'm attracted to the larger size 1 bedder as compared with the many small MM units everywhere else.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks Heaps!

Hi

Looking on the recent land price that the government has sold their lands, it seem like every project will sell above 1k PSF. With a large influx of foreigners into the area from Seletar Aerospace, it will be likely that the prices of that area to raise.

Similar to what happen to Tanjong Pagar, when Icon and The Sail launching for 700 and 900 PSF respectively, and selling 1700 and 2600 PSF now. Another example is the building of biopolis raise the price of Buena Vista property price.

Contact me at 9188 1715 for more enquires.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiehu
    Hi

Looking on the recent land price that the government has sold their lands, it seem like every project will sell above 1k PSF. With a large influx of foreigners into the area from Seletar Aerospace, it will be likely that the prices of that area to raise.

Similar to what happen to Tanjong Pagar, when Icon and The Sail launching for 700 and 900 PSF respectively, and selling 1700 and 2600 PSF now. Another example is the building of biopolis raise the price of Buena Vista property price.

Contact me at 9188 1715 for more enquires.
    Your example not to accurate leh.. the sail = big jump when IR is announced.

The Icon... launched durng SARS so price is low... then recovery and the IR effect in D1.

But I think if the price is right... $850 psf there about... should be pretty well received. Personally... I would think that a MRT line will run through it in 5 to 10 years when more flats are built around it... it would be like Holland V. FEO is most likely to keep all the commcercial units to themselves.

Anyway just a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    Your example not to accurate leh.. the sail = big jump when IR is announced.

The Icon... launched durng SARS so price is low... then recovery and the IR effect in D1.

But I think if the price is right... $850 psf there about... should be pretty well received. Personally... I would think that a MRT line will run through it in 5 to 10 years when more flats are built around it... it would be like Holland V. FEO is most likely to keep all the commcercial units to themselves.

Anyway just a bet.

It is a FEO project. You can be sure you are buying at the top of the top prices. And they are rather keep the units and sell slowly like Serenity Park rather than to sell cheap.

dun shun FEO projects entirely...i make $ from their projects b4 bcoz they keep up their prices for 2nd phase, 3rd phase etc..remember they launch lakeshore at 4xxpsf and they increase the prices to 7xxpsf b4 TOP....so imagine how happy the 1st phase buyers wud be

but this greenwich i dare not touch...will only consider if its a FH status

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    It is a FEO project. You can be sure you are buying at the top of the top prices. And they are rather keep the units and sell slowly like Serenity Park rather than to sell cheap.
    That's why they are top!

Anyway, what they are doing actually helps to property prices... the way to go is only up and not down. When it is up, people have no choice but to bite. When they know it is going down, they will wait and wait like durian to fall. You like that?

Some Villas and landed by them also not sold for a long time.. too many left but well.

You buy with assurance that there is 'price support' level. Unless they change their tune overnight. If so, alot of properties will also fall in tandum.
    Just have a 10% price cut across the board will severally affect the prices and the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    dun shun FEO projects entirely...i make $ from their projects b4 bcoz they keep up their prices for 2nd phase, 3rd phase etc..remember they launch lakeshore at 4xxpsf and they increase the prices to 7xxpsf b4 TOP....so imagine how happy the 1st phase buyers wud be

but this greenwich i dare not touch...will only consider if its a FH status
    Take a bet!

one agt informed me that they may launch it on next month. Initially it was suppose to be end sept/ early oct. Drove past it yesterday. showflat seems almost ready.

Default Greenwich in Seletar

Any news on the launch date for Greenwich in Seletar ?

Thanks

Drove past last evening and saw a number of cars outside the showflat, some sort of presentation being done??

Any news on the launch date for Greenwich in Seletar ?

Thanks

yes collecting interest.

but i do worry about the mall as it is managed by FEO....

I think this one will be interesting if far east also gets the site just behind this in the upcoming GLS.

do u noe this greenwich project whether sitting on a FH land?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    do u noe this greenwich project whether sitting on a FH land?

The project is 99 yrs leasehold. FEO bought the land from a government tender.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    The project is 99 yrs leasehold. FEO bought the land from a government tender.
    tks..do u hf the details...when was it...how much psf ppf FEO paid? how come i missed it

Heard is going to sell at about 950psf.

Just rec'd SMS saying 1 Bedder from 730k, 2 bedder fr $890k and 3 bedder from 1.08m.

PSF wise not that cheap, think the 950 psf if for 3 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by Latio
    Heard is going to sell at about 950psf.

Default Greenwich in Seletar

Hi,

Anyone know what is the response for Greenwich in Seletar ? Are they as
    hot as the new project in Lorong Chuan ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Just rec'd SMS saying 1 Bedder from 730k, 2 bedder fr $890k and 3 bedder from 1.08m.

PSF wise not that cheap, think the 950 psf if for 3 bedder.
    1bedder from 730k...meaning around 1100psf? ooo....very agressive pricing with no MRT...clap clap hooray

now scala buyers can say theirs is CHEAP!

Default Greenwich Project in Seletar Area ?

Anybody know when is the official launch for Greenwich ? I refer to visit
    the showflat on official launch so that we don't feel the pressure of rushing into buying a unit.

Thank you

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah! Seletar 99LH also can sell at average $950 psf (meaning smaller units probably sold at $1100 psf)!
    Now whole Singapore probably nobody will want to sell below $950 psf liao!

Hi,

Anyone know what is the response for Greenwich in Seletar ? Are they as
    hot as the new project in Lorong Chuan ?