Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Haig 162

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    eh... i dun noe all the different sizes lah...
    i only know his is not stack 7,
    quantum below 500k leh, so his should be one of the smallest
    he say can see hiag height swimming pool plus a pocket of unblock view to the city...

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    he say can see hiag height swimming pool plus a pocket of unblock view to the city...
    FULLY SOLD except some PH!

ya u r right. low flr from 12xxpsf...not 1400psf!

alamak i miss it..lol...

may be a blessing in disguise..

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    FULLY SOLD except some PH!

ya u r right. low flr from 12xxpsf...not 1400psf!

alamak i miss it..lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ozone2002
    may be a blessing in disguise..
    i jus joking lah

if i really keen..i will get resale MM units nearer to town and MRT..

MM units dun nid to hf view...most impt is MRT and close to town to ensure gd rental yield

cud be bigger units?

1400psf was refering to the smallest unit wor.

how about stack 7? any idea hw much? below 1300psf i ON wor
    The 1400psf IS referring to stack 7 px for lowest level i.e. #05-07 ok 1380psf to be exact la 490k

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    The 1400psf IS referring to stack 7 px for lowest level i.e. #05-07 ok 1380psf to be exact la 490k
    developer surely noe how to price

stack 7 is the BEST stack and best layout

developer surely noe how to price

stack 7 is the BEST stack and best layout
    Do you know stack 8 the 344sf is the SAME PRICE (in quantum level for level) as stack 7???
    This is REALLY KNOW HOW TO PRICE! (I BET you some agents say stack 8 may have POCKET SEA VIEW!)

... more like Sea View view or Silversea view....

Do you know stack 8 the 344sf is the SAME PRICE (in quantum level for level) as stack 7???
    This is REALLY KNOW HOW TO PRICE! (I BET you some agents say stack 8 may have POCKET SEA VIEW!)

... more like Sea View view or Silversea view....
    mabe stack '8'...number auspicious mah...haha...

went yesterday, it was so crowded while the balloting was on.
    unthinkable...the heat is still on........

chiong lah

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

chiong lah
    Heat wave had just turned ON

suddenly i start to rec calls from agts asking me my units wana sell anot...no agts call for 1-2mths oredi

chiong lah
    So brudder did u buy any?

I think there ia a huge speculative market for such $400k++ MM in Geylang and East Coast. It is affordable by most middle class standards and probably the cheapest private property in the entire Singapore. Put in only $80k which most young Singaporeans have and borrow the rest. The normal sized units in D15 is not moving but the MMs are still selling like hot cakes. But it also shows, real demand from owner occupier is wanting in this district.

in any case...such Mm units r only popular since 2007....in the market...u can find many 3bedders for rental....but nowadays mostly single expats as companies cut down housing allowance

tats the rental trend...vy funny one...CL 1bedder can fetch 3.5k...den 2bedder about 4-4.5k...not alot more. MM units will attract investors wana looking for rental yield

many agts hoot 1bedders also...i ask them y dunwan just buy 1-2 bigger units instead of buying 5MMuits for eg....they say 1bedder can rent/sell easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I think there ia a huge speculative market for such $400k++ MM in Geylang and East Coast. It is affordable by most middle class standards and probably the cheapest private property in the entire Singapore. Put in only $80k which most young Singaporeans have and borrow the rest. The normal sized units in D15 is not moving but the MMs are still selling like hot cakes. But it also shows, real demand from owner occupier is wanting in this district.
    its not all about affordibility...i can easily afford bigger units but also choose to buy 1bedders in CBD instead of 2bedders

but geylang/east coast MM i haven try...lol

Affordability is key. I know you can well afford larger units but then there is a BIGGER market if you push unit prices down to $400k which is the case in D14/D15 MM. After all, downpayment is only $80k? 80% of Singaporeans would find that affordable => addressable market is larger, pushing down to the lower-middle class.

its not all about affordibility...i can easily afford bigger units but also choose to buy 1bedders in CBD instead of 2bedders

but geylang/east coast MM i haven try...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Affordability is key. I know you can well afford larger units but then there is a BIGGER market if you push unit prices down to $400k which is the case in D14/D15 MM. After all, downpayment is only $80k? 80% of Singaporeans would find that affordable => addressable market is larger, pushing down to the lower-middle class.
    not really lah....not all like Mm concept...u r one of them wat

MM projects... for people who are already staying in MM units and who don't know a thing about HDB's or cannot buy HDBs. That's your suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    MM projects... for people who are already staying in MM units and who don't know a thing about HDB's or cannot buy HDBs. That's your suckers.
    I would have to say you are right. HDB is highest yielding.

That's why next year when I turn 35 I darn sure will buy a HDB. But now I'm thinking between investing the $ into another MM plus borrow for the HDB, or pay cash full outright for the HDB...

or pay cash full outright for the HDB...
    pay up HDB completely is advisable ?
    once done, cannot refinance liao leh...

So brudder did u buy any?
    Not buying any more into SG property, buying somewhere else

That's why next year when I turn 35 I darn sure will buy a HDB. But now I'm thinking between investing the $ into another MM plus borrow for the HDB, or pay cash full outright for the HDB...
    HDB goto stay 3yrs MOP wor....dun try lock 1rm since u oredi own pte ppty....sure kena busted

last time HDB yield vy good...but becoming less attractive....no doubt still can get 6-7% for a 2+1. always good to take some loan to offset rental income tax

too much cash on hand....just take 50% loan lor and it will improve ur nett ROI assuming rental yield stay above mortgage rates....let bank earn abit lah

Not buying any more into SG property, buying somewhere else
    so pro....buy which country ppty?

i once bitten twice shy wor...bot from developer but declare bankruptcy! and its not msia somemore!

Fully Sold!!!

very difficult to cashout capital gains from HDB one, only possible way is to sell and incur all kinds of 'frictional fees' ... coz cannot re-finance one and cannot use as security for any loans.... even if got lobang to use it as a security by private contract or whatever, the interest shld be very high due to the complexity... i think....

Quote Originally Posted by limfc
    very difficult to cashout capital gains from HDB one, only possible way is to sell and incur all kinds of 'frictional fees' ... coz cannot re-finance one and cannot use as security for any loans.... even if got lobang to use it as a security by private contract or whatever, the interest shld be very high due to the complexity... i think....
    HDB in the first place is not for u to speculate and make $

but anyone who bot b4 early 2007 can make more den 50% profit oredi

Hdb for rental yield and not capital gain

3yr MOP leh

mabe suay suay last min b4 ur 3yrs...extend to 5yrs

true true... i take back my point about capital gain.... pai seh pai seh... i newbie lar...

but then hor, please still consider not to fully pay up lor... coz once paid up, its difficult to take out the cash, unless sell it... then hor, if suddenly got good lobang, then how? cash stuck in hdb, unless really lot of spare cash... then i

i think hor, hdb cannot re-finance one, once paid up, unlike private properties... so hor, maybe can consider to take some loan and like what 1 guru here said, can use the mortgage interest paid to offset the taxable income...

of course, if dun mind to let the cash be invested until the hdb is sold and rental income not taxed much, then can fully pay up lar, coz really save a lot of interest payable to the bank, if take a loan...

Quote Originally Posted by limfc
    i think hor, hdb cannot re-finance one, once paid up, unlike private properties... so hor, maybe can consider to take some loan and like what 1 guru here said, can use the mortgage interest paid to offset the taxable income...

of course, if dun mind to let the cash be invested until the hdb is sold and rental income not taxed much, then can fully pay up lar, coz really save a lot of interest payable to the bank, if take a loan...
    while still yng and got earning power...sure take some loan....50-60% at least ....retired liao...surely primary residence must be fully paid la. hehe

and u r right, HDB cannot use as collateral anymore...therefore cannot take equity loan against it.

bank lending to u at less den 2% now and we can achieve 4-5% rental yield now...y not....actual ROI can be as high as 7-8%!!! ....pls also explore packages like mortgage 1, uob home plus if sibor shoot up

Thanks all bros for advice and insights... I just plonked down 5% for developer unit of project in District 15 TOP end this year.... haha... and the mortgage loan is only 1.309% woohoo.

Yeah must enjoy the low interest and high rental yield while it lasts.

HDB next year then borrow 100k ba... (but stupid resale prices and COV still rising!!!!!!!)