Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dorsett Residences @ New Bridge Road, Outside Outram MRT Station

SARS come and go. People are very forgetful. We people will fall sick, visit hospital, hospitalised and die one day.

If price drop during SARs, quickly snap at low price.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    is likely to change again, if there is another outbreak like SARs. I don't think anyone would be silly enough to want to live near TTS hospital in 2003. You guys are talking silly.

according to my agent, its a swivel where the tv in the room is mounted so that u can adjust the viewing angle. i dun really see a need for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai

wa, suddenly dining table becomes obsolete in 2bedders, i thought only applies for studios. Anyone knows what is the swinging thing that i circle in red?

This is a swing for you to put TV and adjust according to your comfort.

wa, suddenly dining table becomes obsolete in 2bedders, i thought only applies for studios. Anyone knows what is the swinging thing that i circle in red?

To Bagain Hunter:

This is a porch for the 3sty and the upper floor. As you can see from the floor plan the 3rd sty has an open terrace.

Things to take note is 1) people at the upper floor might throw rubbish and landed on the porch and could be unsightly. 2) Depending on the materials used, the reflection from the porch might make your master room hot.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    according to my agent, its a swivel where the tv in the room is mounted so that u can adjust the viewing angle. i dun really see a need for it though.
    no wonder...haha. Nowadays got motorized tv bracket liao.

those line area shown in arrow, funny thing the pillar half extended meaning u can go next door for a quickie? this might be the most valuable area in unit.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    shd be attracting higher profile single male (still duno wat wud be the profile for those who rent those MM units in geylang)

rental wud easily cost 3k for 1bedder for current market. which means likely to see them find high class chicks as well
    I tell you the profile since I own one. Single male foreign expats.

"Dorsett Residences", preview prices will be from $1,700psf-$2,200psf. Smallest unit is 484sf, est approx $1mio-$1.05mio. Preview expected end July. Showflat in construction now.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    "Dorsett Residences", preview prices will be from $1,700psf-$2,200psf. Smallest unit is 484sf, est approx $1mio-$1.05mio. Preview expected end July. Showflat in construction now.
    ooo..nice

hope can sell out!

That is expensive, considering its surrounding.

i think its not supposed to be accessible by foot. the glass beside it is for the balcony. so it is a useless piece of thing counted in the sq ft. %$&*&%$$* hehehe...

no wonder...haha. Nowadays got motorized tv bracket liao.

those line area shown in arrow, funny thing the pillar half extended meaning u can go next door for a quickie? this might be the most valuable area in unit.

wow...2k psf not enuff...nid to cheat another 50sqft ar?

i still continue to condemn lincoln suites as the ultimate cheat. 463 sq ft SURROUNDED by balcony, planter (including outside toilet to sun dry oneself after bath), bay windows totalling possibly 1/3 of the unit or around 150 sq ft. but still pple will buy with another lone record transaction going through in june at 2627psf or $1.216m. bigger units lagi best, bay windows in the kitchen.

wow...2k psf not enuff...nid to cheat another 50sqft ar?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    This is a swing for you to put TV and adjust according to your comfort.
    Like hospital?

i think may not be as bad as aristo. balcony is 3/4 of the internal livable space.

i still continue to condemn lincoln suites as the ultimate cheat. 463 sq ft SURROUNDED by balcony, planter (including outside toilet to sun dry oneself after bath), bay windows totalling possibly 1/3 of the unit or around 150 sq ft. but still pple will buy with another lone record transaction going through in june at 2627psf or $1.216m. bigger units lagi best, bay windows in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i think may not be as bad as aristo. balcony is 3/4 of the internal livable space.
    aristo vy jialat...the planter area bigger den the balcony!!!

actually FEO projects r always higher den the peers but their floorplan got little wastage.

aristo vy jialat...the planter area bigger den the balcony!!!

actually FEO projects r always higher den the peers but their floorplan got little wastage.
    I'm always puzzled why such design with planter bigger than the balcony they think people like to put decking? or they have tied up with decking companies?

under previous plans, developers have incentive to max out planters/bay windows which is "free sq ft" no need to pay development charge, yet can sell at the same psf as the rest of the unit. the govt has since taken away this incentive so new projects will not have planters and bay windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I'm always puzzled why such design with planter bigger than the balcony they think people like to put decking? or they have tied up with decking companies?

based ont his pricing.. developer not expecting sell out. Balance units expected before any future price cuts.

Vivace also. Same league as lincoln suites. Surrounded by planters.

indeed, but lincoln suites still the ultimate champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    Vivace also. Same league as lincoln suites. Surrounded by planters.

Mr Agent Boy... buay zhun! WTF!

Agents have started gathering interest for the 68-unit Dorsett Residences, and they say it could be previewed at the end of this month. The six-storey project will have one, two and two-plus-one bedroom units, starting from 484 sq ft in size. Prices are said to be in the region of $1,700-$1,900 psf

Wow! So high psf. The design resembles an older hospital building like Mt Alvernia.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This means those properties TOP from 2004-2011 all with rubbish BIG BIG planter areas & bay windows (that you pay so much money but cannot use)!

under previous plans, developers have incentive to max out planters/bay windows which is "free sq ft" no need to pay development charge, yet can sell at the same psf as the rest of the unit. the govt has since taken away this incentive so new projects will not have planters and bay windows.

Planter box is good if you have a nice unblock view on high floor. Just like low rise development with penthouse. Not really worth it.

all depends on price

if got units selling at 800psf for aristo now, i will grab....

FEO projects usually min wastage but price vy high ppl also siam....haha

ALL ABOUT PRICE!

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    Mr Agent Boy... buay zhun! WTF!

Agents have started gathering interest for the 68-unit Dorsett Residences, and they say it could be previewed at the end of this month. The six-storey project will have one, two and two-plus-one bedroom units, starting from 484 sq ft in size. Prices are said to be in the region of $1,700-$1,900 psf
    agts indication smtimes bey zhun one la

u see Haig 162: agts initially telling me prices will be from 1200psf (lower for PH)

quote u slightly lower and get ur chq first...when prices released den try their best to pyscho u over the phone to let them go ahead and book the unit

tats the strategy...if no chq on hand...their winning rate is ZERO!

99% AGTS R FULL OF LIES....BELIEVE THEM AT UR OWN RISK!

I will measure the wasted space and calculate my psf from there. For eg, I feel planter is useless, I will take that space out. But certain bay windows are fine so it really depends on individual. But you are right about ls. Who on earth need a planter in the bathroom? Won't the plants die from my shampoo?

all depends on price

if got units selling at 800psf for aristo now, i will grab....

FEO projects usually min wastage but price vy high ppl also siam....haha

ALL ABOUT PRICE!

99% AGTS R FULL OF LIES....BELIEVE THEM AT UR OWN RISK!
    This has become my personal favourite....

This one is doomed to fail....

Why? Try to look for the Tang Dynasty in Singapore and you will know...

Just a matter of time.... just a matter of time.... all gone... kanna stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    This has become my personal favourite....

This one is doomed to fail....

Why? Try to look for the Tang Dynasty in Singapore and you will know...

Just a matter of time.... just a matter of time.... all gone... kanna stuck.
    care to elaborate...or u simply too bored