Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva Vista (D5, Freehold, Oxley)

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Went to the site 3 times and yesterday managed to take a look at the show flat. There are more agents than buyers when I was there yesterday.

Walking to MRT (Haw Par Villa) is like 7 min but under shade so should be fine.

I realized that Super Market (Cold Storage) will not be there anymore because cannot meet certain requirements set by NEA (waste disposal issue) due to the size of the land. This will mean that there is NO anchor tenant.

The layout is also not fantastic, seems like no cross ventilation.

Carpark (mechanical parking) is limited. So who will want to visit the commercial place if parking is so few? Rental price will face some resistance.

Since not suitable for family, this project is purely just for investment. However, there isnt much facilities available.

The pool is just 25m, all the inner units facing each other seems so near.

Investor might want to take note of this.
    Heard from someone commercial unit going at 3300psf, is that true?

Quoted by agent just a while back. Basement $2700psf 1st sty $3000psf indicative.

heard from Huttons Agent it is 90% sold. Left few 1 bed and penthouses.

Sorry but is this for Phase 1 or they released all units?

heard from Huttons Agent it is 90% sold. Left few 1 bed and penthouses.

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Sorry but is this for Phase 1 or they released all units?
    All units released at once...

MM did it again! I think all developers should start selling MM from now on since there seems to be insatiable demand

I wonder if there is demand for MM in places like Pasir Panjang.
    Sure there is commercial units but where is the buzz?
    Single, young and above-average earners wld be your profile for renting these MM - can't see them enjoying themselves at PP Whlsale market.

I wonder if there is demand for MM in places like Pasir Panjang.
    market has prove itself...u ask those 100+ doggyhole buyers y they buy lor...hehe

their $...who cares

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    market has prove itself...u ask those 100+ doggyhole buyers y they buy lor...hehe

their $...who cares
    I guess if I am single, I may buy MM unit.
    As it is, I have a big family and a dog, MM's are out, even if wanna leave to the children, at least 2 bedders...

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    I guess if I am single, I may buy MM unit.
    As it is, I have a big family and a dog, MM's are out, even if wanna leave to the children, at least 2 bedders...
    so those MM buyers r mostly singles? hehe...it will be interesting for sm1 to compile the stats

Just came back from the showroom. Agent told me 90% sold with a couple of penthouses and 1 bedrooms left. The response is so good given that yesterday was the preview. The commercial units are not launched yet.
    Is the location good? Given that there are not many shops around that area and that this development has commercial units within it, may show promise for capital appreciation in time to come?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Just came back from the showroom. Agent told me 90% sold with a couple of penthouses and 1 bedrooms left. The response is so good given that yesterday was the preview. The commercial units are not launched yet.
    Is the location good? Given that there are not many shops around that area and that this development has commercial units within it, may show promise for capital appreciation in time to come?
    it is due to low savings int rate and quantum....every1 at most can only buy 1 HDB...

getting more and more singles...even marry liao mostly dunwan kids or at most 1 kid...mabe govt one day will give 100k baby bonus? haha...if tat happens, MM units will be left empty and dry

so those MM buyers r mostly singles? hehe...it will be interesting for sm1 to compile the stats
    most buyers are probably investors with families. they want to be land lords, and their targets are expats on short contracts.

I went there, din see single around, more like investors. Very tempted to buy one and keep but think twice again. I guess at 600k most pple can swallow.

Well, saw an advert today for West Bay 99LH, 936 sq ft, S$710 psf, so its around 650k. Also D5 project but not around PP road but West Coast Crescent nearer to NUS = rental.

You decide.

If Im old and single, I think will stay old folks home - those like holiday camp type (anyone think of starting one??) and being served by all the health care professionals.

If Im old and single, I think will stay old folks home - those like holiday camp type (anyone think of starting one??) and being served by all the health care professionals.
    20 yr old female health professionals in bikinis? sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    20 yr old female health professionals in bikinis? sign me up.
    why not?? great men think alike. living in mm will be in a miserable state. should live silver age to the fullest.....

Heard the whole row of shop units facing south nouns vista road was bought by a grey haired uncle. Purchase px is 8-9 million.

Sorry to disappoint you - no hot babes or drool-worthy hunks. Every time any condo launch, the crowd is usually the middle-aged investor type It's like everytime you see a Porsche or Ferrari, the guy who walks out is almost-guaranteed an ah pek.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    MM did it again! I think all developers should start selling MM from now on since there seems to be insatiable demand

The area used to have pubs. If the pubs were to be located under the residences, then it will be noisy at night due to music, chattings, and maybe occasional fights. There will also be many cars due to shoppers. This is not ideal for own-stay unless you really like the vibrancy.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The area used to have pubs. If the pubs were to be located under the residences, then it will be noisy at night due to music, chattings, and maybe occasional fights. There will also be many cars due to shoppers. This is not ideal for own-stay unless you really like the vibrancy.
    instead of investing in this condo ..perhaps an existing condo nearby or the landed there is a better choice ...

cos they now have newer amneities ....

and yet away from the noise, crowd etc etc ..and walking distance only ..across the road ..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    instead of investing in this condo ..perhaps an existing condo nearby or the landed there is a better choice ...

cos they now have newer amneities ....

and yet away from the noise, crowd etc etc ..and walking distance only ..across the road ..
    yo bro...missing out ur action lately

err..we r back to the topic of 'better buy resale condo/HDB/landed nearby instead of new launches'

yo bro...missing out ur action lately

err..we r back to the topic of 'better buy resale condo/HDB/landed nearby instead of new launches'
    hahhah miss me ah ?

spent a few days at Hampton ... admiring those seafront , 1-2 acre = 44,000 to 88,000 sqft landed ...house 3000-10000 sqft , private beach ...

wow lau nuar ....

saw a lot of celebrities there ...also lau nuar

about this vista whatever .. so small unit .. you know i am not a fan of MM mah .. so i would buy the existing older, bigger FH condo/landed there ...dont you think they will be 'lifted' up by this new condo ? with amenities .. just across the street .. so convenient .. and yet not crowded at your door step and not noisy

just a thought lah ... for people here to consider

hahhah miss me ah ?

spent a few days at Hampton ... admiring those seafront , 1-2 acre = 44,000 to 88,000 sqft landed ...house 3000-10000 sqft , private beach ...

wow lau nuar ....

about this vista whatever .. so small unit .. you know i am not a fan of MM mah .. so i would buy the existing older, bigger FH condo/landed there ...dont you think they will be 'lifted' up by this new condo ? with amenities .. just across the street .. so convenient .. and yet not crowded at your door step and not noisy

u also making me lau nuarrrr

high psf MM launches dun have much effect on the surrounding bigger units...in the first place, those who bot MM units due to its 4xx-5xxk quantum

u also making me lau nuarrrr

high psf MM launches dun have much effect on the surrounding bigger units...in the first place, those who bot MM units due to its 4xx-5xxk quantum
    u like that say i lagi scared of MM units

meaning the mkt is supported by people who cannot really afford big units ..

if shit hits the fence .. all these not rich owner how ?

aiya i dun care already

they buy, they support the mkt .. push up surrounding projects .. all happy

aiya i dun care already

cant tell the buyer's profile....too many assumptions liao...mabe their budget can stretch to 1mil..but decide to play safe and buy 5xxk instead?
    my main concern is those salaried paid buyers stretching max 80% loan regardless of the types of ppty they bot....

aiya i dun care already

home sales tanked in july in the US. the number dropped 27 plus percent from a year ago. the sky is falling. It seems real estate is a big loser in the US. Rober shiller argued yesterday that real estate has always been a loser, earning 1% returns after inflation per year over 50 years.

it is the opposite in Singapore. our people buy up whatever shitty projects that developers have dished out at whatever prices they charge. morons!!! those that practice propertism are biggers morons.

Got bigger family = bigger unit
    Got more crap to store = bigger unit
    Got phobia about 4 walls closing in = bigger unit

I think these MM pricing will eventually affect the land price.
    Also there is a en bloc tender near Haw Par for a 16-unit aptm block.
    This will also peg the value of land for Pasir Panjang.

hahhah miss me ah ?

wow lau nuar ....

Got bigger family = bigger unit
    Got more crap to store = bigger unit
    Got phobia about 4 walls closing in = bigger unit

I think these MM pricing will eventually affect the land price.
    Also there is a en bloc tender near Haw Par for a 16-unit aptm block.
    This will also peg the value of land for Pasir Panjang.
    cfm become MM

Agree. But if got investor willing to pay 500k for 350 sf or $1400 psf, then developers will do what the public wants and yet give them the highest profits. MM units!

Pender Court went for 1k ppr - so whatelse can grow out of that plot? MM units!

So bigger families better earn big salaries to buy bigger units or better still don;t have families and just remain single or a couple with no kids.