Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Viva Vista (D5, Freehold, Oxley)

even if not mickey unit...i doubt anyone will open business there...so deep inside.

Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    So many months have passed, the shops are still empty. I can see a cloth modification shop, the business owner is complaining about no crowd.

Another interesting thing is that the two shop units facing main road are merging into one.

I miss the old good days of Cold Storage, Thai food ...

maybe micky is a strategic mistake ...

each shop unit is about 240 sqft. too small to do anything ...

the front units are owned by just 2 or 3 owners ... who bought several units side by side ... hence they are renting out in pairs or 4 units altogether ...

also they are asking too high a rent ...

The location is already quite bad and with so many small shops there is no anchor tenant there to draw the crowds. I was there at the open house and was very turned off by the Huttons IC incharge which was a fat and rude woman with no manners shouting at the customers.

i like the coffee / sandwich shop at the basement.

Still so many empty shops. Some are asking for less than 1k!
    And no takers ...

Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    Still so many empty shops. Some are asking for less than 1k!
    And no takers ...
    like i said before ... the units are way too small to do anything ...

even if you combine to neighbouring units, you cant hack the walls ... so still LPPL ...

across the road ... where the ex DUCK rice was ... there are 2 units , each of about 1600 sqft .. also vacant for very long .... owned by some company ... asking TOO high rent ..

Icon @ Pasir panjang ... apart from the ground floor .... the rest are also vacant ... at least they are bigger than Viva vista