Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva Vista (D5, Freehold, Oxley)

Quote Originally Posted by vipersiao888
    The only downside is the stability of govt, potential earthquake danger and safety consideration.
    these downside risks r too big a risk to take

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    these downside risks r too big a risk to take
    Yes agree with you totally. But the price disparity is way too big, ie. 1 is to 100, meaning a S$1 mil condo in Singapore (same size, comparable location) will only cost S$100k in Jkt.

Yes agree with you totally. But the price disparity is way too big, ie. 1 is to 100, meaning a S$1 mil condo in Singapore (same size, comparable location) will only cost S$100k in Jkt.
    when its too cheap...nobody wants also

tats y we still see indo buyers in sg

I think you got your maths wrong If S$1 million in SG cost S$100 in JKT, only 1 is to 10 Where got 1 is to 100

Can buy buy investment? Pls advise

Just came back from Jakarta. Despite prices shooting up in the last few years, a 2 bedder condo with full facilities, about 1000sqf (good location) only cost SGD100K plus. The only downside is the stability of govt, potential earthquake danger and safety consideration.
    yesterday i dropby a showflat at Senopati 'CBD' condo, 90% sold out. S$580k for 2 bedder 133sqm, pay up within 24mth less 20%, 60mth less 2%. On top of this nett price u need to pay some taxes that add up to abt 7%. Bank loan if u are able to obtain is 6% yr. If u planning to buy a holiday home there ok lah. For investment, SGD100k condo can it appreciate faster than the 6%? . When u sell there are tax to pay & agent commission.

For mass condo, i asked a local it doesn't come with wardrobe & kitchen cabinets, living room tiles only, sound like a hdb? Now i understand why indo buy properties here, ROI so much higher.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by applelemon
    Can buy buy investment? Pls advise
    how much is the psf ?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    how much is the psf ?
    1600 psf. Is it worth the investment?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by applelemon
    1600 psf. Is it worth the investment?
    i find the size really too small ...

Went to the site 3 times and yesterday managed to take a look at the show flat. There are more agents than buyers when I was there yesterday.

Walking to MRT (Haw Par Villa) is like 7 min but under shade so should be fine.

I realized that Super Market (Cold Storage) will not be there anymore because cannot meet certain requirements set by NEA (waste disposal issue) due to the size of the land. This will mean that there is NO anchor tenant.

The layout is also not fantastic, seems like no cross ventilation.

Carpark (mechanical parking) is limited. So who will want to visit the commercial place if parking is so few? Rental price will face some resistance.

Since not suitable for family, this project is purely just for investment. However, there isnt much facilities available.

The pool is just 25m, all the inner units facing each other seems so near.

Investor might want to take note of this.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast