Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva Vista (D5, Freehold, Oxley)

Just came back from the showroom. Agent told me 90% sold with a couple of penthouses and 1 bedrooms left. The response is so good given that yesterday was the preview. The commercial units are not launched yet.
    Is the location good? Given that there are not many shops around that area and that this development has commercial units within it, may show promise for capital appreciation in time to come?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Just came back from the showroom. Agent told me 90% sold with a couple of penthouses and 1 bedrooms left. The response is so good given that yesterday was the preview. The commercial units are not launched yet.
    Is the location good? Given that there are not many shops around that area and that this development has commercial units within it, may show promise for capital appreciation in time to come?
    it is due to low savings int rate and quantum....every1 at most can only buy 1 HDB...

getting more and more singles...even marry liao mostly dunwan kids or at most 1 kid...mabe govt one day will give 100k baby bonus? haha...if tat happens, MM units will be left empty and dry

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so those MM buyers r mostly singles? hehe...it will be interesting for sm1 to compile the stats
    most buyers are probably investors with families. they want to be land lords, and their targets are expats on short contracts.

I went there, din see single around, more like investors. Very tempted to buy one and keep but think twice again. I guess at 600k most pple can swallow.

Well, saw an advert today for West Bay 99LH, 936 sq ft, S$710 psf, so its around 650k. Also D5 project but not around PP road but West Coast Crescent nearer to NUS = rental.

You decide.

If Im old and single, I think will stay old folks home - those like holiday camp type (anyone think of starting one??) and being served by all the health care professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    If Im old and single, I think will stay old folks home - those like holiday camp type (anyone think of starting one??) and being served by all the health care professionals.
    20 yr old female health professionals in bikinis? sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    20 yr old female health professionals in bikinis? sign me up.
    why not?? great men think alike. living in mm will be in a miserable state. should live silver age to the fullest.....

Heard the whole row of shop units facing south nouns vista road was bought by a grey haired uncle. Purchase px is 8-9 million.

Sorry to disappoint you - no hot babes or drool-worthy hunks. Every time any condo launch, the crowd is usually the middle-aged investor type It's like everytime you see a Porsche or Ferrari, the guy who walks out is almost-guaranteed an ah pek.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so those MM buyers r mostly singles? hehe...it will be interesting for sm1 to compile the stats

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    MM did it again! I think all developers should start selling MM from now on since there seems to be insatiable demand

The area used to have pubs. If the pubs were to be located under the residences, then it will be noisy at night due to music, chattings, and maybe occasional fights. There will also be many cars due to shoppers. This is not ideal for own-stay unless you really like the vibrancy.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast