Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 240

Thread: Cityscape @ Farrer Pk (Mergui Road)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Rysk!!! developer must have read ur post!!! now decide to launch at 1500psf!!!!!!!!!!
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    new launches near novena D11 at only 1500psf only? u mus be kidding wor

    can share which project?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    it is true at the mustafa side...but much more quiet at the Rangoon road, Race Course road side...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    From this photo, I am wondering is a pte pool or common pool...
    Got so big meh??

    Other project nearby not so big leh..
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi.../for-sale-vogx

    This your photo is jacuzzi rite... I realised my buaya is in the private pool not public....

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    new launches near novena D11 at only 1500psf only? u mus be kidding wor

    can share which project?
    Sorry lah. The first part of the sentence is not correct lor. Paiseh paiseh for not doing proper research b4 making the statement

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    Regardless, but may still have the stigma of being too near Little India in the mind of some people.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Regardless, but may still have the stigma of being too near Little India in the mind of some people.
    true...developer cfm try to associate this project with novena mrt rather den farrer park mrt even though its further....

    even condos like parc emily also got little india stigma

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    true...developer cfm try to associate this project with novena mrt rather den farrer park mrt even though its further....

    even condos like parc emily also got little india stigma
    Probably developer will market it toward certain ethnic groups who may like the location since there are a couple of clubs nearby like Khalsa and Tenneson or something like that.

    Is so, lagi no go for me

  10. #30

    Default

    Avg $1500 psf, really wonder if these are VVIP from public or developer themselves. Suddenly City Square is like a steal at $1490 ... IMHO

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    Once the main Serangoon Road area get too crowded, the foreign workers will probably overflow into this area also. You may not see too many of them but just a few sitting on the pedestrian walkway/grass patches drinking beer will put off most residents.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Once the main Serangoon Road area get too crowded, the foreign workers will probably overflow into this area also. You may not see too many of them but just a few sitting on the pedestrian walkway/grass patches drinking beer will put off most residents.
    Think is not an issue.. overcrowded foreign workers at City Sq Res can still sell so good price.. so only a few sitting around at Cityscape shld be a better buy..
    No wonder developer planning to launch at higher price lor..

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Saw the site plan & flr plan of some units posted on propertyguru..
    Looks like all units come with BIG balcony.. so big that even bigger than the master bdrm.

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Sorry lah. The first part of the sentence is not correct lor. Paiseh paiseh for not doing proper research b4 making the statement
    Believe u still correct to certain extend as u might still be able to get around 1500psf for low floor not much view unit in Soleil IMO

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Believe u still correct to certain extend as u might still be able to get around 1500psf for low floor not much view unit in Soleil IMO
    Doubt so. Even low level 2-bedders at 368 Thomson (D11 wanabe) already previewed from $1,400 .

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Doubt so. Even low level 2-bedders at 368 Thomson (D11 wanabe) already previewed from $1,400 .
    Well guess is still the school of thoughts FH vs LH. So 1400psf for 368 is ok lor

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

    As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    You take photos of foreign workers hanging around Kitchener Link where CSR is located & I will give you 1k.
    City Square Mall which is lcoated 20 metres from CSR unlike Cityscape has a clientelewhich is 90% Chinese at any time fo the week except for maybe 6 hours (Sunday evening) out of 168 hours in a week.

    Cityscape is no comparison to CSR. Wait for Cityscape to be completed and see the rentals it fetch via-a-vis CSR.

    If Citscape goes for 1500psf then CSR shoud move up to around 1700psf. Otherwise Cityscape is overpriced.

  18. #38

    Default

    It is not that we are bad-mouthing condos near Little India. I have only visited CSR once and not been to CSM yet.

    But then, bcoz I have visited that area (Serangoon Road) before, the general perception (it may be wrong) that comes straight to my mind is that there will be many foreign workers hanging around that area (although it may not be directly outside your condo).

    To some people, they may be uncomfortable with the presence of foreign workers within a 1 km radius

    Again, it also my perception that CSR may only be popular among South Asians and ang moh but not chinese families.

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    It is not that we are bad-mouthing condos near Little India. I have only visited CSR once and not been to CSM yet.

    But then, bcoz I have visited that area (Serangoon Road) before, the general perception (it may be wrong) that comes straight to my mind is that there will be many foreign workers hanging around that area (although it may not be directly outside your condo).

    To some people, they may be uncomfortable with the presence of foreign workers within a 1 km radius

    Again, it also my perception that CSR may only be popular among South Asians and ang moh but not chinese families.
    i used to laugh at those who bot CSR...but prices proved me wrong

    apparently, even geylang prices started to rise

    anw, so many other areas to invest/stay, dun like just siam lor...

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    You take photos of foreign workers hanging around Kitchener Link where CSR is located & I will give you 1k.
    City Square Mall which is lcoated 20 metres from CSR unlike Cityscape has a clientelewhich is 90% Chinese at any time fo the week except for maybe 6 hours (Sunday evening) out of 168 hours in a week.

    Cityscape is no comparison to CSR. Wait for Cityscape to be completed and see the rentals it fetch via-a-vis CSR.

    If Citscape goes for 1500psf then CSR shoud move up to around 1700psf. Otherwise Cityscape is overpriced.
    Need me to take photo to show you?
    I tot you already mentioned lots of foreign workers hanging ard Serangoon area?
    But you maybe right.. so I think if Cityscape can sell 1500psf, if will push up the price at CSR

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •