Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cityscape @ Farrer Pk (Mergui Road)

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    Once the main Serangoon Road area get too crowded, the foreign workers will probably overflow into this area also. You may not see too many of them but just a few sitting on the pedestrian walkway/grass patches drinking beer will put off most residents.

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    Once the main Serangoon Road area get too crowded, the foreign workers will probably overflow into this area also. You may not see too many of them but just a few sitting on the pedestrian walkway/grass patches drinking beer will put off most residents.
    Think is not an issue.. overcrowded foreign workers at City Sq Res can still sell so good price.. so only a few sitting around at Cityscape shld be a better buy..
    No wonder developer planning to launch at higher price lor..

Saw the site plan & flr plan of some units posted on propertyguru..
    Looks like all units come with BIG balcony.. so big that even bigger than the master bdrm.

Sorry lah. The first part of the sentence is not correct lor. Paiseh paiseh for not doing proper research b4 making the statement
    Believe u still correct to certain extend as u might still be able to get around 1500psf for low floor not much view unit in Soleil IMO

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Believe u still correct to certain extend as u might still be able to get around 1500psf for low floor not much view unit in Soleil IMO
    Doubt so. Even low level 2-bedders at 368 Thomson (D11 wanabe) already previewed from $1,400 .

Doubt so. Even low level 2-bedders at 368 Thomson (D11 wanabe) already previewed from $1,400 .
    Well guess is still the school of thoughts FH vs LH. So 1400psf for 368 is ok lor

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners
    You take photos of foreign workers hanging around Kitchener Link where CSR is located & I will give you 1k.
    City Square Mall which is lcoated 20 metres from CSR unlike Cityscape has a clientelewhich is 90% Chinese at any time fo the week except for maybe 6 hours (Sunday evening) out of 168 hours in a week.

Cityscape is no comparison to CSR. Wait for Cityscape to be completed and see the rentals it fetch via-a-vis CSR.

If Citscape goes for 1500psf then CSR shoud move up to around 1700psf. Otherwise Cityscape is overpriced.

It is not that we are bad-mouthing condos near Little India. I have only visited CSR once and not been to CSM yet.

But then, bcoz I have visited that area (Serangoon Road) before, the general perception (it may be wrong) that comes straight to my mind is that there will be many foreign workers hanging around that area (although it may not be directly outside your condo).

To some people, they may be uncomfortable with the presence of foreign workers within a 1 km radius

Again, it also my perception that CSR may only be popular among South Asians and ang moh but not chinese families.

It is not that we are bad-mouthing condos near Little India. I have only visited CSR once and not been to CSM yet.

But then, bcoz I have visited that area (Serangoon Road) before, the general perception (it may be wrong) that comes straight to my mind is that there will be many foreign workers hanging around that area (although it may not be directly outside your condo).

To some people, they may be uncomfortable with the presence of foreign workers within a 1 km radius

Again, it also my perception that CSR may only be popular among South Asians and ang moh but not chinese families.
    i used to laugh at those who bot CSR...but prices proved me wrong

apparently, even geylang prices started to rise

anw, so many other areas to invest/stay, dun like just siam lor...

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    You take photos of foreign workers hanging around Kitchener Link where CSR is located & I will give you 1k.
    City Square Mall which is lcoated 20 metres from CSR unlike Cityscape has a clientelewhich is 90% Chinese at any time fo the week except for maybe 6 hours (Sunday evening) out of 168 hours in a week.

Cityscape is no comparison to CSR. Wait for Cityscape to be completed and see the rentals it fetch via-a-vis CSR.

If Citscape goes for 1500psf then CSR shoud move up to around 1700psf. Otherwise Cityscape is overpriced.
    Need me to take photo to show you?
    I tot you already mentioned lots of foreign workers hanging ard Serangoon area?
    But you maybe right.. so I think if Cityscape can sell 1500psf, if will push up the price at CSR