Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cityscape @ Farrer Pk (Mergui Road)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Rysk!!! developer must have read ur post!!! now decide to launch at 1500psf!!!!!!!!!!
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    $1500psf on average for this area 有影无 About the same price as the new D11 launches at Novena and higher than those along Thomson Road leh Then it is less than 800 metres from Farrer Park MRT but it is along the NE line. Can't imagine the smallest 2-bedder being snapped up at over 1,600 psf during VVIP preview

Only thing I don't like of this project is that it is too near to Little India. Will have too many foreign workers hanging around the area between the condo and the mrt
    new launches near novena D11 at only 1500psf only? u mus be kidding wor

can share which project?

Junior

You mean over at City Sq Residence? The one always hv lots of foreign workers hanging ard the condo & is very near to Desker Rd?

As for Cityscape at Mergui Rd, I didn't see the same situation when I usually hv my BKT along Rangoon Rd.. in fact I see lots of S'porean & some chinese foreigners

it is true at the mustafa side...but much more quiet at the Rangoon road, Race Course road side...

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    From this photo, I am wondering is a pte pool or common pool...
    Got so big meh??

Other project nearby not so big leh..
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi.../for-sale-vogx

This your photo is jacuzzi rite... I realised my buaya is in the private pool not public....

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast