Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacanza @ East

this project 1bedder quite 'cheap' at ard 1100-1150psf for certain stacks.....u noe wat facing lor...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    this project 1bedder quite 'cheap' at ard 1100-1150psf for certain stacks.....u noe wat facing lor...hehe
    This is a good choice. I know so folks planning to retire here and rent out their bigger hdb,s

Got a cold call fm an agent asking me for VIP preview this weekend

I told her and thot the project was launched long time back? Hahaha..

Seriously staying near expressway can go crazy with the non stop noise.. When mkt is bad, these r the first units that will be rented to foreign workers

Wonder if HDB will reverse the rental rule. It will have great impact on this group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    This is a good choice. I know so folks planning to retire here and rent out their bigger hdb,s

43 units sold in nov at median price of 1101psf. 265 units to go.

lengkong tujoh is damn far from the main road but the pros is that the land size is big and quite exclusive. however mustnt get units facing the expressway

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    lengkong tujoh is damn far from the main road but the pros is that the land size is big and quite exclusive. however mustnt get units facing the expressway
    Can I ask how far is this condo from kembangan mrt? If 800 meters, is 12 mins walk and manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by SV88
    Can I ask how far is this condo from kembangan mrt? If 800 meters, is 12 mins walk and manageable.
    mission impossible

can check it in streetdb.com or streetdirectory.com

Quote Originally Posted by SV88

Cool

it could be 800m away if u measure it diagonally across the landed properties..but its easily 2km away to the mrt if u go on foot,to me its mission impossible to walk that distance everyday
    thats the reason the developer is providing free shuttle to the mrt..but its only for the 1st year only..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    43 units sold in nov at median price of 1101psf. 265 units to go.
    With 473 units in total and still half sold only after 2 months, this sounds bad.

Aiya use this website to find out your actual walking distance

http://mapsof.net/distance-calculator/singapore

Pay for taxi or shuttle lor. So simple. I will drive though.

hi all,
    I've been hunting for a place to stay budget max 900k ,been to Vancanza yest,almost bought as they have my choice units like high floor,practical layout etc.But the fact that i didnt commit now that i realised alot of ppl here mentioned abt the noise from PIE..

i was also looking at a smaller unit around amber road but the owner is asking high price (the fact he bought 200k cheaper just last year!) and also he want at least 50k over Valuation..

i get quite tired of hunting as all i want is a FH in a nice enviroment and near amenities,preferably in east district 15,16.

wonder if there is any Good potential project i have missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    hi all,
    I've been hunting for a place to stay budget max 900k ,been to Vancanza yest,almost bought as they have my choice units like high floor,practical layout etc.But the fact that i didnt commit now that i realised alot of ppl here mentioned abt the noise from PIE..

i was also looking at a smaller unit around amber road but the owner is asking high price (the fact he bought 200k cheaper just last year!) and also he want at least 50k over Valuation..

i get quite tired of hunting as all i want is a FH in a nice enviroment and near amenities,preferably in east district 15,16.

How about The Verte?

hi all,

Actually as long as your unit is not facing the PIE, noise should not be too bad. The higher floors south facing units have unblocked views as well.

thks for your reply,for vancanza the only units i like happen to face PIE hence its out for me.For Verte,they do not have smaller unit,im looking at 800sq ft-900.

Btw,im quite interested in Aristo at 23Amber ,614sq ft owner asking 860k nett and its at 1400psf.

im really on wit's end if this price is reasonable? this is my 1st property and understand the market going up, but i can wait..

thks for your reply,for vancanza the only units i like happen to face PIE hence its out for me.For Verte,they do not have smaller unit,im looking at 800sq ft-900.

Btw,im quite interested in Aristo at 23Amber ,614sq ft owner asking 860k nett and its at 1400psf.

im really on wit's end if this price is reasonable? this is my 1st property and understand the market going up, but i can wait..
    can wait den dun buy lor

People are confused with recent analyst reports on positive news next year.
    can wait den dun buy lor

U must be looking at the 2+study right? I like the layout as well.

Did you check out the floorplan of Aristo? for 860k I can advise you to get a 10xxsf 3 bedder at telok kurau lorong G, cheap, good and near kembangan MRT and D15 some more. Hard to find at that price exactly, but if you try hard enough, you can find.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    U must be looking at the 2+study right? I like the layout as well.
    yes,on the Vacanza no space is wasted as they dont' come with Bay windows,unlike Aristo

But i would have preferred staying in Amber many times better than Kembangan le..

aristo BIG NO NO!

disgusting layout

Did you check out the floorplan of Aristo? for 860k I can advise you to get a 10xxsf 3 bedder at telok kurau lorong G, cheap, good and near kembangan MRT and D15 some more. Hard to find at that price exactly, but if you try hard enough, you can find.
    newer ones can only get a 2bedder for 8xxk liao

resale asking 1kpsf for 2bedder in telok kurau currently...hehe

Yes,i combed through every corner of TK already..for my budget of 900k can only get at most 800 sq ft.

After few viewing at TK,im quite put off by how clamp up the projects there..some facing ugly old landed, all u c is their dirty rooftops...

Hence,i've decided to try look for smaller units but around Amber or Mountbatten area.

Yes,i combed through every corner of TK already..for my budget of 900k can only get at most 800 sq ft.

After few viewing at TK,im quite put off by how clamp up the projects there..some facing ugly old landed, all u c is their dirty rooftops...

Hence,i've decided to try look for smaller units but around Amber or Mountbatten area.
    in D15, telok kurau/joo chiat cheapest oredi....

dun buy mickey mouse for own stay la...u wun stay long one....at least 800sqft la

aristo BIG NO NO!

disgusting layout
    haha...it must be the Baywindow and balcony huh? but what impress me was the feeling i had when i drove through Amber area..its really prestigious and serene...compared to other residential area in east,i like this area.

any idea if my budget of 900k can get other good units at AMber? don't mind sizes frm 600 + sq ft

i rejected a chance to buy a 3 bedder 10xxsf unit at 865k at lorong G just one week ago, almost wanted to hand cheque but something about the facing i don't like. i later found out the unit was sold at that price. if you want good buys, you must know how to search.

newer ones can only get a 2bedder for 8xxk liao

resale asking 1kpsf for 2bedder in telok kurau currently...hehe

i rejected a chance to buy a 3 bedder 10xxsf unit at 865k at lorong G just one week ago, almost wanted to hand cheque but something about the facing i don't like. i later found out the unit was sold at that price. if you want good buys, you must know how to search.
    is the unit near temple or mosque? i search thru classified post and mainly prop guru..kind to share where to sniff out good buy?

since you want to know, the project is diagonally opposite a quiet temple (doesnt really look like one when you actually drive past it). The project lacks full facilities but for the price, it is not too bad a project to consider. The other project I strongly recommend investors is Regent Heights which I just bought coz of the rental yield. depends on what your motivation is to buy really.

is the unit near temple or mosque? i search thru classified post and mainly prop guru..kind to share where to sniff out good buy?