Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5459646974798081828384
Results 2,491 to 2,496 of 2496

Thread: Vacanza @ East

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chaoren View Post
    Hi,

This has started happening at Vacanza @ East multiple units.

I have reported to Building Services Centre last week and I have also written in to the developer this week to ask for extended warranty in view of poor quality wood (IKEA type) used and also asked for replacement of cabinets.
    The Building Service Centre will stop operating in January next year according to the note on their front door. Wonder what will happen after that? Will there be a management meeting with us, the residents?

Tycho, I am puzzled that you are still not connected with us yet.
    Would be good if you can link up with us at our new forums at http://veresidents.byethost33.com

Once an admin has verified that you are confirmed an owner or resident, your access to the forums will be approved.
    Non-residents will not be allowed to link with us there.

Wink

Tycho, I am puzzled that you are still not connected with us yet.
    Would be good if you can link up with us at our new forums at http://veresidents.byethost33.com

Once an admin has verified that you are confirmed an owner or resident, your access to the forums will be approved.
    Non-residents will not be allowed to link with us there.
    Thanks Chaoren. Went to register just now.

Hi,

This has started happening at Vacanza @ East multiple units.

I have reported to Building Services Centre last week and I have also written in to the developer this week to ask for extended warranty in view of poor quality wood (IKEA type) used and also asked for replacement of cabinets.
    I can empathize and sorry to hear that.

I am from City View DBSS flat. I'm surprised Hoi Hup even tried to cut cost for your freehold condo. Based on their bad reputation, I would totally advise people to avoid buying any properties built by Hoi Hup from now on.

So far, does any of you have any problem with your engineered wood? Any moisture stains?

Thanks to other estates for alerting us about the issues you all encountered.
    We consolidated all our common areas defects discovered in December 2014 and sent to the developer with photos and descriptions.
    They have come out with a time-table schedule to rectify all these defects from Dec 2014 to March 2015.

So far no major issues, the developer is responsive and has assured us that they will repair every defect that is reported within 12-months DLP period.

We just have some matters to sort out a bit here that the developer considers as an improvement work request from us that they will not be doing.
    They do not consider those items as defects.

We are also holding interval residents meetings as an estate to discuss about outstanding defects in ensuring all owners can agree to settle all issues privately with the developer.

As a reminder to Vacanza @ East owners & residents, do connect with us at http://veresidents.byethost33.com so as to stay updated with the latest happenings.
    Non-owner & non-residents will not be granted access, we do stringent check to ensure you are one of us.
    Last edited by chaoren; 06-02-15 at 11:59.

Just would like to check you guys. CSC was approved somewhere in May 2014. Have all the last 15% been disbursed by your banks?