Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Esparina

1. Default

quantum is not small. I wonder if there are so many first timers with so much ammo unless with some support from parents!

Does it work like that? What if only 20% of the buyers are first timers? Will they still die die allocate 95% to first-timer when only 20% apply? Or will they give first timer priority first, and all balance goes to second timers?

But looks like affordable condos are still in high demand. Looking at September caveats, prices seem firm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    but second timers only entitled to 5%, which is abt 28-29 units, think mostly will be 4 bedder + penthouse.... especially since they would have the ammo too

If it was 10 years ago, no problem to have 95% first timer and 5% 2nd timer. Now at current price, likely 5% first timer 95% second timer.
    What has changed? other then current price (which is benchmarked against the sudden peak only reached recently) is almost at private condo price?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Does it work like that? What if only 20% of the buyers are first timers? Will they still die die allocate 95% to first-timer when only 20% apply? Or will they give first timer priority first, and all balance goes to second timers?

But looks like affordable condos are still in high demand. Looking at September caveats, prices seem firm.
    Yeah, the condo prices are still holding well, even in surban areas, but probably with lesser sales. Sellers holding their prices while buyers waiting to see the market reaction after the cooling measures before committing.

Different people have different views and i can't say for certain that prices are going to go up or down. My feeling is that it will not drop but the rise will be minimal in the near future?

Considering market price now, i think Esparina is still ok considering 30k grant. Anyway, i can't sell it until 8-9 years later, which probably would have seen another property cycle?

Hoping not too many first timers this time round so i have better chance to get the units i prefer... haha

actually i am not sure how it works . Last time when EC was launching 6 years ago, did see but cannot apply. Now also cannot apply, so did not see.

maybe 130yishun can update us after lucky draw on friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon