Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: UIC plans to redevelop UIC Building

  1. #1

    Default UIC plans to redevelop UIC Building

    UIC plans to redevelop UIC Building at 5 Shenton Way
    Posted: 30 August 2010 2012 hrs


    SINGAPORE : Mainboard-listed United Industrial Corporation (UIC) plans to redevelop the UIC Building at 5 Shenton Way.

    The company has paid an estimated development charge of S$160.1 million to the Urban Redevelopment Authority for the proposed redevelopment.

    This is based on a 60 per cent residential and 40 per cent commercial mix with a gross floor area of 926,589 square feet (86,083 square metres).

    UIC said the proposed redevelopment will be financed by internal funds and bank borrowings.

    It said it is not expected to have any material impact on its net tangible assets and earnings per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2010. - CNA /ls
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    UIC plans to redevelop UIC Building at 5 Shenton Way
    Posted: 30 August 2010 2012 hrs


    SINGAPORE : Mainboard-listed United Industrial Corporation (UIC) plans to redevelop the UIC Building at 5 Shenton Way.

    The company has paid an estimated development charge of S$160.1 million to the Urban Redevelopment Authority for the proposed redevelopment.

    This is based on a 60 per cent residential and 40 per cent commercial mix with a gross floor area of 926,589 square feet (86,083 square metres).

    UIC said the proposed redevelopment will be financed by internal funds and bank borrowings.

    It said it is not expected to have any material impact on its net tangible assets and earnings per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2010. - CNA /ls
    pass DBS towers this afternoon, big banner on the old UIC building, the new project call something like "Five On Shenton"?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by latour
    pass DBS towers this afternoon, big banner on the old UIC building, the new project call something like "Five On Shenton"?
    Shenton road will not be quiet in future with these mixed development in the next few years.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Shenton road will not be quiet in future with these mixed development in the next few years.
    Yes , the new project will be called V on Shenton ( five on shenton).

    here is the website http://www.fiveonshenton.com

    53 storeys
    From $1XXXK
    Luxurious and Prestigious :FIVE on Shenton

    Tanjong Rhu sea Views:
    The [email protected] Rhu

    Small and convenient Naung Residence

    Freehold Investment [email protected] Pemimpin

    Freehold Investment [email protected]

Posting Permissions