Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sea Suites (D5, FH)

Default Sea Suites (D5, FH)

http://www.sea-suites.com/

I've passed by the site yesterday, most of the units are earmarked with some buyers, the VVIP contract sign will start next Sat.

Mostly 1 bedder, decent size. But the pool is at the roof top.
    Price tag: S$1500 - S$1700 psf (likely on the higher end).

Thanks,
    Richard

28K sqft site, 52 units, and the pool only 15m lap pool?

Quote Originally Posted by triple70
    If it helps for reference, Kovan Grandeur pool is 16m x 5m.

Will it block some of Peak@Belmeg unit's sea view ?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    Will it block some of Peak@Belmeg unit's sea view ?
    Yes, Level 1-3 will be blocked.
    But when The Peak was launched, there was an old ugly building blocking the view anyway.

Thanks,
    Richard

Seasuites will be Singapore's first residential launch for 2013

52-unit luxury apartment tower kicks off January 5.

Located at 252 – 258 Pasir Panjang Road, SeaSuites is the most recent project of Link (THM) Greenleaf Pte Ltd, a boutique developer of high-end landed residential properties in Singapore’s prime districts.

SeaSuites, a low-rise luxury apartment tower of 5-storeys comprising of 52 units, is built on raised land with visible sea views. An ‘avant garde’ inspired building, the majority of the units is in the 1 to 2-bedroom categories ranging between 517 – 1,410 square foot and the remaining 3-bedroom units are approximately 1,066 – 1,615 square foot.

Each apartment will come with enablement for a home automation system and the complex will offer residents common barbecue pit areas, gymnasium, state-of-the-art hydrotherapy pool and a lap pool strategically situated on the roof-top for all to enjoy the sea views.

Situated in Singapore’s south-west coast on rare freehold land, SeaSuites is located less than 200-metres to the recently completed Haw Par Villa MRT Station and a 9-minute (drive) to Ayer Rajah Expressway. Pasir Panjang is Singapore’s latest hotspot for buyers seeking long to medium-term investments. Recently face lifted with easily accessible amenities such business parks and budget hotels, the new conveniences craft a refreshing transformation in Singapore’s west coast area customarily known for its residential ‘leafy’ appeal. With little high-rise and no HDB developments on the stretch of Pasir Panjang Road, this creates potential higher pick-up value.

Essential existing amenities which will appeal to potential investors are the nearby shopping facilities (Orchard Road and Raffles Place), all within 15 minutes’ (drive). Local and international schools, polytechnics, the National University of Singapore and Alexandra Hospital are all within a close proximity.

Mr Alan Tan, Head of Local Projects for HSR International Realtors, is certain that SeaSuites will offer a high quality and competitively priced product in the rest of central region* area. Mr Tan adds, “In today’s current market, new high-end property in Pasir Panjang range approximately S$1,400 — $1,800 per square foot and buyers should take in consideration some recent resale prices have been higher. By 2014, projected prices would not differ substantially; however, rent on investment may provide a healthy gross yield, caveated between 4 – 6% per for astute investors. Further still, the developer will be offering an attractive discount package at the preview this weekend, therefore, the optimum time to purchase is now.”

what is the lowest echelon quantum?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    what is the lowest echelon quantum?
    Aiyo ghost bro, you in offce right? Just reach out for your calculator la...

1400 x 517 = 723800

But I think not so simple... 1800psf probably the highest psf for smallest size.

So maybe something like 1650psf x 517sf ~ $850k for lowest floor smallest size? guesstimate

Bro mcm, when u start looking into my region... One to get one near by and we can lim kopi often?????

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro mcm, when u start looking into my region... One to get one near by and we can lim kopi often?????

Cheers

I tot you coming to East side?

If you cum and I go there.... pengz la...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I tot you coming to East side?

If you cum and I go there.... pengz la...

Hahahaha, I bot east but staying put in west....

Cumfirmed.....

Hahahaha.....

Actually sea suite quite value for money... Damn near mrt... Just need to check if got security or not... Because so few units, be prepared to pay for condo mgmt fee....

They quite smart, put swimming pool, etc... On top... Basement car park... So developer put in quite a fair bit of thinking...

Hahahaha, I bot east but staying put in west....

Cumfirmed.....

Hahahaha.....

Actually sea suite quite value for money... Damn near mrt... Just need to check if got security or not... Because so few units, be prepared to pay for condo mgmt fee....

They quite smart, put swimming pool, etc... On top... Basement car park... So developer put in quite a fair bit of thinking...
    I actually like PP.... was actually looking at Maylea and Foliage that time in 2008ish

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I actually like PP.... was actually looking at Maylea and Foliage that time in 2008ish
    Prices have doubled from then.

Quote Originally Posted by triple70
    Wa, quite cramped hor??

There will be no security guards, so the management fees will be reasonable. It is common in Pasir Panjang for not having security guards.

Thanks,
    Richard

I remember the lowest indicating price I read was something like S$800K because the unit sizes are decent (no studios, but 1 bedders).

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    There will be no security guards, so the management fees will be reasonable. It is common in Pasir Panjang for not having security guards.

Thanks,
    Richard
    No security guards have issue leh... When raining, visitor need to come out of car to press intercom to open gate... When gate spoil, someone must know how to operate gate manually to open... The intercom needs to be linked to gate to open, if not will be siong...

Parc imperial got security...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

No security guard better live in HDB, no difference...

Thanks,
    Richard

No security guards have issue leh... When raining, visitor need to come out of car to press intercom to open gate... When gate spoil, someone must know how to operate gate manually to open... The intercom needs to be linked to gate to open, if not will be siong...

Parc imperial got security...
    Nowadays, use handphone instead of intercom.

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    Nowadays, use handphone instead of intercom.
    Use hand phone, understand... Open gate via intercom better be good.... Some intercom need to call in before can open...

Another is, delivery people jialat... Rain, faint... Wonder if mailbox outside or inside???

I prefer security guard... But if renting out, no prob...

Oh ya, thru hand phone... Clover by the park like this.... Botannia also... Forgot... But what if your phone engage??? How to open the gate??? I talking about car park gate.... Not side gate.

Mordor

Use hand phone, understand... Open gate via intercom better be good.... Some intercom need to call in before can open...

Another is, delivery people jialat... Rain, faint... Wonder if mailbox outside or inside???

I prefer security guard... But if renting out, no prob...
    I agree. This type of condo just pretend staying in landed lor. Actually, some delivery people also use handphone instead of intercom or doorbell

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Mordor
    Wow. View from Ecthelion?

Oh ya, thru hand phone... Clover by the park like this.... Botannia also... Forgot... But what if your phone engage??? How to open the gate??? I talking about car park gate.... Not side gate.

This condo is very close to the road...

From top down , it's Peak at Balmeg, then FEO's Horizon. Then Sea suites....

Bus will be running right outside the gate. Very noisy

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    This condo is very close to the road...

From top down , it's Peak at Balmeg, then FEO's Horizon. Then Sea suites....

Bus will be running right outside the gate. Very noisy
    Bro, this one on top of small hill... Above is peak. Next is west-N, next is horizon... Horizon also about same distance from road... Actually best is the peak... Very near mrt as well... Unlike grand hill.

Actually this one so near mrt leh... Same like west-N, no security.
    Last edited by chestnut; 02-01-13 at 21:21.

Security Guards can easily cost you S$5K per month (Day and Night Guard). So it will be S$100 additional cost per month for 50 units project.

Thanks,
    Richard

Security Guards can easily cost you S$5K per month (Day and Night Guard). So it will be S$100 additional cost per month for 50 units project.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Yup. You have parc imperial rite... In front is west-n. they use shutter gate. Actually parc imperial very solid.

Yup. You have parc imperial rite... In front is west-n. they use shutter gate. Actually parc imperial very solid.
    Brought to you by Fragrance Group...

Is it possible to share security guards for Parc Imperial and Sea Suites?
    This will cut down the running cost.
    Win-Win

Thanks,
    Richard