Thread: Build Build Build but dont want people to buy..

Default Build Build Build but dont want people to buy..

Sometimes i dont understand the way the authorities think...on one hand the building of apts/condos is relentless and on other hand all kind of CM to discourage people from buying..am i missing out on something...anyway maybe i just tired after night shift...good night...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Because everyone now can only have one property if everyone can buy two or more properties 700k homes also not enough for 2030.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Sometimes i dont understand the way the authorities think...on one hand the building of apts/condos is relentless and on other hand all kind of CM to discourage people from buying..am i missing out on something...anyway maybe i just tired after night shift...good night...
    It's meant for first time buyers such as new citizens, not for people to buy and hoard.

oh ok sleep over just woke up......now life can go on...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

property hoarding is the reason why the rich gets richer ... get it??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Govt knows how to make money. If people can afford to pay, charge them for it! Just like COE.

Gov is forcing those PR who seriously wish to settle down in S'pore.. change to SC.. Dun happy go lucky half hearted yet can buy 1st pty without being taxed..
    And at the same time, the 6.9m population by 2030 is easily achievable..

Just my 2cts only

They didnt say you cannot buy; Just pay more!!
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

sg govt waiting for USA & europe's unemployment to rocket...
    then welcome them over ..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)