Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Because your wife does not work

Default Because your wife does not work

"Because Your Wife DOES NOT WORK....???"

A husband complains for feeling tired... tired and tired.... and wants his wife help him on earning money by also wor...king, because so far he thinks that his wife is 'not working'.

Following are Question and Answer between The Husband (H) and The Psychologist (P):

P : What do you work for a living Mr. Bandy?
    H : I work as an Accountant in a Bank.

P : Your Wife ?
    H : She doesn't work. She's a Housewife only.

P : Who make breakfast for your family in the morning?
    H : My Wife, because she doesn't work.

P : At what time your wife wake up for making breakfast?
    H : She wakes up at around 5am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

P : How do your kids go to school?
    H : My wife take them to school, because she doesn't work.

P : After taking kids to school, what does she do?
    H : She goes to the market, then go back home for cooking and laundrying clothes. You know, she doesn't work.

P : In the evening, after you go back home from office, what do you do?
    H : Take rest, because i'm tired due to all day works.

P : What does your wife do then?
    H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

From the story above, who do you think work more???

The daily rounities of your wives commence from early morning to late at night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!

Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all us to understand and appreciate each others roles. Understanding and Appreciating each other will make each person feel Happy.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng

A husband complains for feeling tired... tired and tired.... and wants his wife help him on earning money by also wor...king, because so far he thinks that his wife is 'not working'.

Following are Question and Answer between The Husband (H) and The Psychologist (P):

H : She wakes up at around 5am because she cleans the house first before making breakfast.

H : She goes to the market, then go back home for cooking and laundrying clothes. You know, she doesn't work.

H : She prepares meals, serving our kids, preparing meals for me and cleaning the dishes, cleaning the house then taking kids to bed.

The daily rounities of your wives commence from early morning to late at night. That is called 'DOESN'T WORK'??!!

Yes, Being Housewives do not need Certificate of Study, even High Position, but their ROLE/PART is very important!

Appreciate your wives. Because their sacrifices are uncountable. This should be a reminder and reflection for all us to understand and appreciate each others roles. Understanding and Appreciating each other will make each person feel Happy.

my wife doesnt work

i make my own breakfast ...

in fact how many wives make breakfast for their husband ? and i dont mean instructing the maid to do it ...that is not considered ..

how about the wife doesn't do any above things mentioned? but instead the husband?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCK
    how about the wife doesn't do any above things mentioned? but instead the husband?
    Then the wife is very "heng" to have married such a good husband .
    Be a rich "tai tai", everything also don't need to do, leave all houswork to the maid, the only thing the wife does, just open the mouth, eat, talk, walk, sit and sleep and xxx.

if still got sg wife make breakfast for you..you are consider very lucky ..

I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Then the wife is very "heng" to have married such a good husband .
    Be a rich "tai tai", everything also don't need to do, leave all houswork to the maid, the only thing the wife does, just open the mouth, eat, talk, walk, sit and sleep and xxx.
    both have to work things out, wife is not married for the above jobs and husband must work and pay allowance to her

but garmen favoring working mother .... working mother gets fantastic tax relief ...

and going forward, how many want to stay home to become housewives ... I doubt
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roly8

In sg.. quite common.. even some wife is "housewife".. still have a maid to do all the housework

Some families have more than 1 car.. the housewife's job is only send children to school.. to enrichment classes.. go shopping.. go high tea when she is free

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    In sg.. quite common.. even some wife is "housewife".. still have a maid to do all the housework
    with sg stressful environment, woman will have to go out work unless the husband is earning at the higher side..

stressful life = hard to produce baby also..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

with sg stressful environment, woman will have to go out work unless the husband is earning at the higher side..

stressful life = hard to produce baby also..
    Ya is true.. most families need dual income here.. esp. the younger generation..

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk

Some families have more than 1 car.. the housewife's job is only send children to school.. to enrichment classes.. go shopping.. go high tea when she is free
    this one is categorised as tai tai leow la...
    Ong lai ah!

Hee hee then I very lucky. I asked my wife not to work as we are not interested in the rat race and she agrees.

My wife doesnt work. But she also doesnt have to do housework. Ha... me too free volunteer to do
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Eh, following actions:

1)toast bread - spread butter and kaya

2) Heat up the coffee (made by maid early morning) and mix in condensed milk;

3) Serve on table

Is above considered "making breakfast?' There is no fry up of sausages, ham, or eggs...once in a while got half-boiled egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Hee hee then I very lucky. I asked my wife not to work as we are not interested in the rat race and she agrees.
    glad you know the meaning of living

Quote Originally Posted by sunny88
    Eh, following actions:

1)toast bread - spread butter and kaya

2) Heat up the coffee (made by maid early morning) and mix in condensed milk;

3) Serve on table

Is above considered "making breakfast?' There is no fry up of sausages, ham, or eggs...once in a while got half-boiled egg.
    no one say breakfast must be bread & coffee..

it is the effort & thought put into making the breakfast for your loved one that matters.

I confess, I didn't make breakfast for my husband because I'm working too . Both of us went out to eat breakfast together during working days but during off day, my husband buys breakfast for me , so must appreciate his hard work.

Actually, it needs husband and wife to work together for a harmony family, there shouldn't be a line drawn who should do what as long as the other party doesn't mind, but of course, don't complain and grumble so much at your husband when the housework that he does is not up to your expectation, try to close one eye .

Smile

Interesting topic.

My wife doesn't work and because of that we have our baby. We have a maid so her focus is to raise our baby...有妈的孩子是幸福的。我也很幸福

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    yah same here. my wife now working freelance and earning 20% of what she can earn full time. yet, we are happier.
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

work because you fill bored and not because you have to fill stomach...

How about a single who does all the above by himself for himself.

Can I say I'm my own boss and work for my own ass?

LOL

Moral of story - as long as you happy, who the f cares what society says and label as.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    work because you fill bored and not because you have to fill stomach...
    Super like this!
    I agree with you!
    That's quality life.
    It is great to feel that you can fire your boss anytime you like.

My wife doesn't work and she needs a maid to do all the house chores, a monthly allowance of $2k. i pick and fetch both my children . Bear the entire household expense including grocceries and children's expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by naan1974
    My wife doesn't work and she needs a maid to do all the house chores, a monthly allowance of $2k. i pick and fetch both my children . Bear the entire household expense including grocceries and children's expenses.
    your wife's name is called "tai-tai"
    does she play mahjung?
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

My wife makes breakfast for me once a month, I am so lucky.

Then your wife do what?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Then your wife do what?
    his wife proved he is capable. Only incapable men need to let wife come out to work. You see all rich man wife all don't work...

I married my wife coz I love her... I wan her to be happy for whatever she is doing or even doing nothing...this is what I tell her when I proposed to her and trying my best to keep this promise...

Hope to keep this promise forever although a bit tough but at least I will try my best

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Then your wife do what?

Your wife is very lucky indeed! Is she very good-looking?

My wife is full time house wife and enjoys a lot. We use a slow cooker to prepare breakfirst, and take fruit such as apple or banana. Since I skip dinner for health reason, we eat breakfirst together with my daughter. Morning is the best time under Bukit Timah hill.

Quote Originally Posted by kskong2000
    I married my wife coz I love her... I wan her to be happy for whatever she is doing or even doing nothing...this is what I tell her when I proposed to her and trying my best to keep this promise...

Hope to keep this promise forever although a bit tough but at least I will try my best
    Every parent's dream is to have a son-in-law like you!
    Hope you will always be blessed, so that you can keep your promise.
    Even if you can't, I am sure you have already made your wife a very happy person.