Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sideway consolidation has begun

Default Sideway consolidation has begun

With today's 3% mini-crash in Shanghai Stock Market and US Fed "talking down" the stock market ... we have entered the next phase of central bank manipulation ... they want everything to go sideway

low growth, low return ... better go home and sleep

Ride at your own risk !!!

and after consolidation?
    a breakup to the north?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

The market has been over-brought recently... its time for correction
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    With today's 3% mini-crash in Shanghai Stock Market and US Fed "talking down" the stock market ... we have entered the next phase of central bank manipulation ... they want everything to go sideway

If like this really no choice, have to keep on working, no more early retirement

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    gold? stocks?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

This is just the foretaste (speculation). The FED have not done anything yet, let alone anything substantial. The day hot money starts to unwinds will be worse than terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by pmet
    This is just the foretaste (speculation). The FED have not done anything yet, let alone anything substantial. The day hot money starts to unwinds will be worse than terrorism
    that's why Bernanke specialty is not Economy but managing marketing expectation if talking is working ... just talk loh

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock

so strange

just before lunar new year ... a good buddy called to tell me to exit all stocks if i have any ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so strange

just before lunar new year ... a good buddy called to tell me to exit all stocks if i have any ...
    Wah ur buddy got good 3rd eye.
    What else did he tell u..... can share share?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so strange

i also got third eye.
    expect big mkt crash in mid april.
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    i also got third eye.
    could it be bad company annual report?

The Singapore economy grew a better-than-expected 1.3 per cent last year

=> 1.3% is "better-than-expected" ... our ST reporter really silly

but median family income up 7.5% with inflation at almost 5% ... if this trend continues ... we inflate ourselves until the moon liao

The Singapore economy grew a better-than-expected 1.3 per cent last year

=> 1.3% is "better-than-expected" ... our ST reporter really silly

but median family income up 7.5% with inflation at almost 5% ... if this trend continues ... we inflate ourselves until the moon liao

well self inflicted labour shortage and cost of automation. will continue to push up basic cost. This will continue to fan inflation. I call this self inflicted by what the people wants.

So we have to live with it. coz thats what "we" wanted right?

All want low growth high wage gain right?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    well self inflicted labour shortage and cost of automation. will continue to push up basic cost. This will continue to fan inflation. I call this self inflicted by what the people wants.

then PAP raises COE and ABSD and REIT rentals to the moon and then transfer a bit to the poor and the rest goes into Temasek / GIC

eh hare-brained, opposition have already reiterated the import of FTs should not be done in a broad sweep but industry specific, but the government is the one insisting on tightening the tap.

check your facts. oh wait, u can't even spell right.........

hey wood brain. did i say opposition? I say its what the people want. Less now!. can u read? or ur head too much wood? and also blind?

then PAP raises COE and ABSD and REIT rentals to the moon and then transfer a bit to the poor and the rest goes into Temasek / GIC

no ABSD then all complain speculation. how? price go to moon also without cap. then people also pay more and contribute to inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    eh hare-brained, opposition have already reiterated the import of FTs should not be done in a broad sweep but industry specific, but the government is the one insisting on tightening the tap.

check your facts. oh wait, u can't even spell right.........

isnce u are on the top of opposition. They call for total freeze in foreign labour for next few years. How about that? Check u facts wood head.

hey wood brain. did i say opposition? I say its what the people want. Less now!. can u read? or ur head too much wood? and also blind?
    wah piang moron, the statement is to refute your claims that "people" want FTs out of singapore, not shifting the context of the debate.

not only you can't spell, but..... oh wait, pardon me that i forgot you can't even process logic

p.s. i'm trying my best not to scoff, so please don't give me more ammunitions to do so

isnce u are on the top of opposition. They call for total freeze in foreign labour for next few years. How about that? Check u facts wood head.
    WAHAHAHAHA

now you just proved that you can't even read

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/...stent-20130216

"The statements described by Mr Liew were made during an exchange between Mr Low and Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam on the issue of whether the dependency ratio ceiling for foreign workers could be managed by specific industries instead of by broad industry clusters.
    It was not a debate on the growth rate of foreign workers or the input of foreign workers to the workforce.

In fact, Mr Low made clear his stand on foreign workers in his speech in Parliament during the same Budget debate last year.

He said: "I agree we should not be over-reliant on foreign workers; we should not allow foreign workers to take away Singaporeans' rice bowls. This is not protectionism, but a responsibility of the Government to the people. However, we also know that we have limited population, (and) we need foreign workers to fill up the gap in our domestic labour market."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...252888/1/.html

"Workers' Party's proposal for a zero-foreign manpower growth in this decade"

maybe ur vision have problem? oh forgot WP just doing flip flop.

WP Paper call for freeze then next moment say not. so wats the real deal? talk so cheap?

and dumb wood head like u believe all the dump.

"WP needs to decide on its stand - and stick to it
    THE Population White Paper raises serious issues about our future and therefore warrants committed and honest debate in Parliament.

Last week's discussions were robust and passionate, drawing the best from our MPs.

However, I am concerned about some apparent contradictions voiced by the Workers' Party (WP) on the issue of foreign workers.

During the Budget debate in Parliament last year, WP chief Low Thia Khiang criticised government measures to tighten the foreign worker inflow.

He argued that this was done too quickly and should happen at a slower and more gradual pace.

As an operator of a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), I saw merit in his argument.

Moreover, since foreign workers are crucial to our companies, Mr Low expressed concern that many SMEs would have to shut down.

To my dismay and shock, the WP seems to have changed its stance on foreign workers this year.

It now advocates a freeze on foreign worker numbers in Singapore ("MPs spar over WP plan to grow local workforce, cap foreign labour"; Feb 6).

The foreign worker issue is undoubtedly a serious one as it directly affects our economy and the livelihoods of many Singaporeans, many of whom are employed by SMEs.

The WP needs to decide on its stand and stick to it.

Singaporeans like me need to know what its position is.
    Patrick Liew Siow Gian
    ST Forum, 14 Feb 2013
    "

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...252888/1/.html

"Workers' Party's proposal for a zero-foreign manpower growth in this decade"

maybe ur vision have problem? oh forgot WP just doing flip flop.

WP Paper call for freeze then next moment say not. so wats the real deal? talk so cheap?

and dumb wood head like u believe all the dump.

"WP needs to decide on its stand - and stick to it
    THE Population White Paper raises serious issues about our future and therefore warrants committed and honest debate in Parliament.

Last week's discussions were robust and passionate, drawing the best from our MPs.

However, I am concerned about some apparent contradictions voiced by the Workers' Party (WP) on the issue of foreign workers.

During the Budget debate in Parliament last year, WP chief Low Thia Khiang criticised government measures to tighten the foreign worker inflow.

He argued that this was done too quickly and should happen at a slower and more gradual pace.

As an operator of a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), I saw merit in his argument.

Moreover, since foreign workers are crucial to our companies, Mr Low expressed concern that many SMEs would have to shut down.

To my dismay and shock, the WP seems to have changed its stance on foreign workers this year.

It now advocates a freeze on foreign worker numbers in Singapore ("MPs spar over WP plan to grow local workforce, cap foreign labour"; Feb 6).

The foreign worker issue is undoubtedly a serious one as it directly affects our economy and the livelihoods of many Singaporeans, many of whom are employed by SMEs.

The WP needs to decide on its stand and stick to it.

Singaporeans like me need to know what its position is.
    Patrick Liew Siow Gian
    ST Forum, 14 Feb 2013
    "
    eh moron, go read WP statement on Straits Times.

oh ya, in case you don't know that MSM have the gift of conjuring misleading headlines in news report and your arguments are hinged on such headlines.

gg

i also got third eye.
    I hope your 3rd eye is ZHUN I've also exited most of my stock holdings recently
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

eh moron, go read WP statement on Straits Times.

oh ya, in case you don't know that MSM have the gift of conjuring misleading headlines in news report and your arguments are hinged on such headlines.

gg

oh yeah the flip flop statement? brick head? which 1? the 1 before or the 1 after? or u only remember the last statement? coz ur brian is bricked..?

oh yeah the flip flop statement? brick head? which 1? the 1 before or the 1 after? or u only remember the last statement? coz ur brian is bricked..?
    please point out where the flip flop is - the statement and manifesto are all online.
    "BRIAN" wahahahahaha!!! eh, you forgot to use spell check

hear me on this, don't keep making a fool out of yourself

please point out where the flip flop is - the statement and manifesto are all online.
    "BRIAN" wahahahahaha!!! eh, you forgot to use spell check

hear me on this, don't keep making a fool out of yourself

u are blinded but ur bricked brain.

u are blinded but ur bricked brain.
    WAHAHAHA, let me help you : you mean blinded BY

don't anyhow use conjunctions if you don't know hor

i also got third eye.
    Wah sei!
    My 3rd eye tells me it will be in the later half of the year....August perhaps.
    LOL..... suddenly so many of us developed an extra eye!

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Wah sei!
    My 3rd eye tells me it will be in the later half of the year....August perhaps.
    LOL..... suddenly so many of us developed an extra eye!
    me thinks mid year, the old adage "sell in april and go away"

me thinks mid year, the old adage "sell in april and go away"
    Some say April, some say May.
    How did this come about?