Thread: Hawker, Food Court or Restaurant Class in Titanic II

Default Hawker, Food Court or Restaurant Class in Titanic II

NEW YORK (AFP) - Flamboyant Australian tycoon Clive Palmer unveiled his plan on Tuesday for building a perfect replica of the Titanic - plus a lot of extra lifeboats.

More than a century after the original, supposedly unsinkable ocean liner hit an iceberg and went down in the North Atlantic, Mr Palmer thinks the time has come to complete the unfinished journey to New York.

"The Titanic was the ship of dreams. Titanic II is the ship where dreams will come true," Mr Palmer said in New York at the project's official launch.

Featuring the same rigid divisions as in 1912 between first, second and third class, passengers will eat either in an ornate dining room or at a long common table. "There'll be no mingling" between classes, Mr Palmer said.

=> sounds like Dr B
    Ride at your own risk !!!

too much money to spend is it..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

I only hope ticket prices are the same as the original, witout adjusting for inflation, like that i book 1st class