Thread: My Son's 1st birthday party. Awesome!

Default My Son's 1st birthday party. Awesome!

Hi Everyone,

Recently i did my son's 1st years old birthday party. I booked this magician.
    We went to their office and discuss about the event. They shared alot of ideas. I book them for magic show. They are punctual for the event and all the adult and kids enjoy the shows. it's really awesome.!!! Good customer service and good price.If you are doing your children birthday parties. I can recommend this magician. Rating 10/10. Below are the link.

http://www.chandranmagic.com

Quote Originally Posted by mambojumbo
    Hi Everyone,

Recently i did my son's 1st years old birthday party. I booked this magician.
    We went to their office and discuss about the event. They shared alot of ideas. I book them for magic show. They are punctual for the event and all the adult and kids enjoy the shows. it's really awesome.!!! Good customer service and good price.If you are doing your children birthday parties. I can recommend this magician. Rating 10/10. Below are the link.

http://www.chandranmagic.com
    From this post, I suspect you are the magician...
    Nice way of promoting this by the way...

did he make ur money dissapear wahahaha
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

magician or conman? lol

For any 1yr old baby, everything looks like magic, don't waste $$$ for such BDs.

Quote Originally Posted by myfirstpc
    For any 1yr old baby, everything looks like magic, don't waste $$$ for such BDs.
    If he can "saw" a body n push it apart trick I guarantee will book, Anything else like card trick n usual I can also 'perform'.

Wise words indeed!

Balloon sculptures n magic shows shd b v entertaining for e older kids coming to e birthday party.

our forum also got a lot of magician can appear and dissapear
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

will the child remember?

memory is more powerful as compared to photos.

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    If he can "saw" a body n push it apart trick I guarantee will book, Anything else like card trick n usual I can also 'perform'.
    I book you for my son's 3 year old b/day?

The fact that a party is called for a 1 yr old, its likely not for the kid but to announce to everyone else. My mother insisted on having a party so that she can 'show' her grandchild to her relatives and friends. So I guess the magician and entertainment is for all others instead of the young chap!

Relatives and family friends will bring their kids along for the party, some will be old enough to appreciate the magic show. Been to a few parties and the kids really enjoyed themselves with the performance with loads of fun and laughters

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Relatives and family friends will bring their kids along for the party, some will be old enough to appreciate the magic show. Been to a few parties and the kids really enjoyed themselves with the performance with loads of fun and laughters
    Yup yup... not for that 1 year old... maybe still sleeping in the room with the roar and laughter outside the room...