Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Should I upgrade to a bigger landed house?

Quote Originally Posted by polarinda View Post
    btw, your state consent took how long? My last 3 took 2-3 months.
    Wow, u bought so many in Iskandar? Mine took 9 months because owner delay in paying bills and difficulty getting the bumirelease letter...

Where r u vested in Iskandar? R u Singaporean or Malaysian? Do u live there and commute to Sg for work?

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Wow, u bought so many in Iskandar? Mine took 9 months because owner delay in paying bills and difficulty getting the bumirelease letter...

Where r u vested in Iskandar? R u Singaporean or Malaysian? Do u live there and commute to Sg for work?
    east ledang, ledang heights, horizon hills

drive to work in spore everyday..

been working all right for me.

Traffic jam from 2nd link to Singapore is a nightmare at the moment. I think jam will start at around 7am to 9.30am, easily will take you 60mins to clear immigrate.

What time do you have to leave home to get to Singapore?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

his house not your house.
    multistory landed property with big build in area and no land cannot be classify as luxurious, it only give you a little more luxury of space and most of time, owner will use them to store junks. This is the same as HDB dweller renovating their HDB to look like condo or hotel.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Wow all the hot growth areas...u must be sitting on good paper profits now....

need to ask what is he doing with all these properties in Malaysia?

Wonder hows the rental market in Malaysia at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Traffic jam from 2nd link to Singapore is a nightmare at the moment. I think jam will start at around 7am to 9.30am, easily will take you 60mins to clear immigrate.

What time do you have to leave home to get to Singapore?
    i leave at 1030, return by 530

ok la..rented 2 out, now live in east ledang.

need to ask what is he doing with all these properties in Malaysia?

Wonder hows the rental market in Malaysia at the moment?
    depends on when u buy. Now my returns on rental more than enuff to cover my loans..so I practically stay for "free".

depends on when u buy. Now my returns on rental more than enuff to cover my loans..so I practically stay for "free".
    Really keen to know what sort of rental and tenants can you get for landed in those area.

Landed property cost is not just about paying mortgage but the rework and reno cost in between tenant.

Really keen to know what sort of rental and tenants can you get for landed in those area.

Landed property cost is not just about paying mortgage but the rework and reno cost in between tenant.
    mortgage 7-8k, rental 10-11 for both semi ds. Simple reno and furnished.

tenants both expats working in Nusajaya and children studying in nusajaya

mortgage 7-8k, rental 10-11 for both semi ds. Simple reno and furnished.

tenants both expats working in Nusajaya and children studying in nusajaya
    Congrats on picking the right time and place to buy....the expats love Ledang Heights and East Ledang...

i leave at 1030, return by 530
    So u only work 4-5 hours in Singapore daily?

Not only your work hours are short, u still got time to visit this forum and make contributions during work hours.
    Last edited by Blue; 06-05-14 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    So u only work 4-5 hours in Singapore daily?

Not only your work hours are short, u still got time to visit this forum and make contributions during work hours.
    3 days 530, 2 days 10pm.
    saturday by 3pm will be back

And u r not the same and even more unrealistic when u say want to buy landed with your salary and plans to squeeze everyone together?

Think medical job is more stable than banking...

Don't be sour grapes...
    maybe hes a bank teller.

Congrats on picking the right time and place to buy....the expats love Ledang Heights and East Ledang...
    All these not worth much lah even though price has gone up n nobody will buy from u unless u sell cheap ! Abundance of land in JB, u will hv a hard time selling it!

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    All these not worth much lah even though price has gone up n nobody will buy from u unless u sell cheap ! Abundance of land in JB, u will hv a hard time selling it!
    who is selling? i already paid full for 2 of the semiDs there u nut! Now collecting rental minus expenses. Only clowns like u would think of paying the banks in malaysia at 4+%
    dunno dun tok so much la.
    troll

who is selling? i already paid full for 2 of the semiDs there u nut! Now collecting rental minus expenses. Only clowns like u would think of paying the banks in malaysia at 4+%
    dunno dun tok so much la.
    troll
    Don't bullshit here lah....
    Crap......
    Bodoh
    Wakakakaka......kakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Don't bullshit here lah....
    Crap......
    Bodoh
    Wakakakaka......kakakaka
    i thought u say let others live the way they want? u stay in HDB doesn't mean others cannot have a bigger space/house. Dun be a sour grape la troll.

have u paid this month's HDB utilities yet? better go pay instead of trolling here.

BS? you want to see the tenancy agreements? tok only, bet u haven't rented a house out yet ever in your pathetic life.

i thought u say let others live the way they want? u stay in HDB doesn't mean others cannot have a bigger space/house. Dun be a sour grape la troll.

have u paid this month's HDB utilities yet? better go pay instead of trolling here.

BS? you want to see the tenancy agreements? tok only, bet u haven't rented a house out yet ever in your pathetic life.
    Wakakakakakaka........
    I just luv to tease u!
    wakakakaka...mama

live in JB wait get Rob, killed or XXX. HDB way safer!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

FEO invites clients to 3 days of landed property presentation with dinner on first night.

Hi Mummy,

Care to share how what's your take on 99 yr leasehold vs freehold landed ? R u looking at leasehold ones?

I m thinking of staying with my bro in law ( his family ) n my in laws . Looking at leaseholds cos more affordable.

Any seniors who stay in landed , any advise on maintenance cost , SP bills , etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djam7773 View Post
    Hi Mummy,

Care to share how what's your take on 99 yr leasehold vs freehold landed ? R u looking at leasehold ones?

I m thinking of staying with my bro in law ( his family ) n my in laws . Looking at leaseholds cos more affordable.

Any seniors who stay in landed , any advise on maintenance cost , SP bills , etc.

Thanks
    If possible try to avoid. Everyone characters is different. Quarrel can be quite stressful. My relatives are one eg.

Hi Mummy,

Thanks

Depends on what you want....if just a place to stay and you really like it and think all of you can live happily together, I suppose can consider but value will not hold as well as freehold landed. My brothers in law both also buy freehold or 999 and personally I would also go for freehold or at least 999yyears as value more likely to go up over time compared to leasehold...

My SP bill about 180 per month. Recently needed to spend 250 on clearing oil choked drains which most families will get every 8 to 10 years according to the plumber. Otherwise, only spend on soil to upkeep my mini backyard garden with fruitful papaya trees...

Hi Mummy,

Thanks
    Btw, not looking to sell and upgrade anymore as left the potentially high paying but high risk of litigation aesthetics job. Happy in my freehold humble terrace house for now and waiting for my Smart Suites to TOP to rent out....my first rental property....hope all goes well...asked an agent and he said as within 2min to mrt should be easy to rent....being in rcr and between cbd and paya lebar regional centre....I hope can give me a steady source of rental passive income...

Btw, not looking to sell and upgrade anymore as left the potentially high paying but high risk of litigation aesthetics job. Happy in my freehold humble terrace house for now and waiting for my Smart Suites to TOP to rent out....my first rental property....hope all goes well...asked an agent and he said as within 2min to mrt should be easy to rent....being in rcr and between cbd and paya lebar regional centre....I hope can give me a steady source of rental passive income...
    Thats a wise decision. When you start to taste whats its like to live for free, then you will know why its not worth paying for mortgage.

Depends on what you want....if just a place to stay and you really like it and think all of you can live happily together, I suppose can consider but value will not hold as well as freehold landed. My brothers in law both also buy freehold or 999 and personally I would also go for freehold or at least 999yyears as value more likely to go up over time compared to leasehold...

My SP bill about 180 per month. Recently needed to spend 250 on clearing oil choked drains which most families will get every 8 to 10 years according to the plumber. Otherwise, only spend on soil to upkeep my mini backyard garden with fruitful papaya trees...
    $180 so cheap..???

did you control the usage, or only few pple staying

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    $180 so cheap..???

did you control the usage, or only few pple staying
    We control the usage...do not switch on aircon whole day...only at night when sleeping or in living room when particularly hot...only 2 adults and 2 young kids who sleep with us and a maid...so only need most nights to switch on one aircon...