Quote Originally Posted by urban View Post
    The colourful signage are up.

Comments, views?
    prob 1800-2000 psf.

Parc Seabreeze already 1500-1700psf.

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    prob 1800-2000 psf.

Parc Seabreeze already 1500-1700psf.
    my take is 1900-2000psf. with the inevitable marine parade station across the road, this will not be cheap.

down the road, UOL also has another launch along st pat's road. not sure when the launch will be, but my guess for that is 1700-1800psf. about 200psf cheaper than marine blue.

what do u guys think?
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

It is a good location and there is always crowd around that area, from Parkway parade to I12. Which is positive in my view.

However it is not a big development and the sea view is limited.

Further away to St Patrick road and onwards, it is almost like a different segment from the "marine parade / katong" area. Not even mentioning the amber road area. Which is not comparable to this area of launch. Try walking from St Patrick's road to Parkway parade and can feel the distance.

If it is priced at 2,000 psf, then it is pricing into the future with MRT, which i don't like. I prefer to pay for what is available now, not for future and "possibilities". Well again, the argument can be around foresight and start endless debate.

good location, only question is how much.

If CapitaLand wants a sell out for this small development instead of keeping the show flat open for years, it may sell at $1600 to $1700. Even at this price, the units have to be small to keep price affordable.

They bought the land for about $1046 psf ppr. Since CapitaLand has no other development in Katong unlike Far East, they have no incentive to defence prices in Katong.

As a listed company, Capitaland may just decide to sell off all units at one go and move on unlike its other two bigger development in Bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    If CapitaLand wants a sell out for this small development instead of keeping the show flat open for years, it may sell at $1600 to $1700. Even at this price, the units have to be small to keep price affordable.

They bought the land for about $1046 psf ppr. Since CapitaLand has no other development in Katong unlike Far East, they have no incentive to defence prices in Katong.

As a listed company, Capitaland may just decide to sell off all units at one go and move on unlike its other two bigger development in Bishan.
    haha, unfortunately i dont think thats a possibility. 1600-1700psf is so yesterday. come on even jurong is 1400-1700psf. lets not kid ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    haha, unfortunately i dont think thats a possibility. 1600-1700psf is so yesterday. come on even jurong is 1400-1700psf. lets not kid ourselves.
    Just curious, will you buy at $1800 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    Just curious, will you buy at $1800 psf?
    haha my pockets are too empty to buy, as much as i like to. but even so, i guess i will pick seaview over this as it just seems more luxurious than this project.

but then again, 1900-2000psf is definitely not pushing the limit. looking at bishan's skyvue/sky habitat, redhill's echelon, jurong's j gateway, kovan's tembusu, telok blangah's skyline residences - what do you think?

same goes for UOL's st pat's road potential launch. 1700-1800psf is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    haha my pockets are too empty to buy, as much as i like to. but even so, i guess i will pick seaview over this as it just seems more luxurious than this project.

but then again, 1900-2000psf is definitely not pushing the limit. looking at bishan's skyvue/sky habitat, redhill's echelon, jurong's j gateway, kovan's tembusu, telok blangah's skyline residences - what do you think?

same goes for UOL's st pat's road potential launch. 1700-1800psf is justified.
    If you do not want to buy at $1800, my guess is many will also not buy at this price for this development.

The point here is if CapitaLand wants to clear inventory and given the bleak outlook for property market going forward, do you think CapitaLand will want to try selling for $1900 and risk incurring more costs to keep the show flat open for the next 3 years and increasing their inventory?

I think it will be at $2000psf range.

$1800-$2000 pdf then give discount later if cannot move.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

From the signage 'photo', it appears to be loft units with double storey.

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    $1800-$2000 pdf then give discount later if cannot move.
    Yeah, I think so too. Capitaland is quite big and rich anyway, they can afford to hold onto units.
    Aspire to work as a developer!

IMO, at least $1900. I'm sure there are a lot of deep pocket foreigners and locals are waiting for this launch. This is mid to long term investment, definitely will be higher than the launch price after 5 yrs for this good location.

Quote Originally Posted by okacin View Post
    IMO, at least $1900. I'm sure there are a lot of deep pocket foreigners and locals are waiting for this launch. This is mid to long term investment, definitely will be higher than the launch price after 5 yrs for this good location.
    Only possible for unit size around 70sqm and below. Or else will not move at current market condition.

freehold leh. sld be good buy.

might as well buy resale unit at Cote D'Azur at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Royston8H View Post
    might as well buy resale unit at Cote D'Azur at the right time.
    That lousy condo is 99yrs lease and is on reclaimed soil.

The good condo worth buying there is the seaview...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    The good condo worth buying there is the seaview...
    seaview is the best in that area. u walk in u won't feel like u have building intruding on u.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

seaview is the best in that area. u walk in u won't feel like u have building intruding on u.
    Quote from Propertyguru review on sea view:
    "it is a miserable and terrible place to live. It is falling to bits and is nick named "cone do" because there are so many cones placed where the wooden decking is rotting and coming away.

The gardens are in terrible shape and they are forever cutting all the trees back to nothing.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Quote from Propertyguru review on sea view:
    "it is a miserable and terrible place to live. It is falling to bits and is nick named "cone do" because there are so many cones placed where the wooden decking is rotting and coming away.

The gardens are in terrible shape and they are forever cutting all the trees back to nothing.
    "

Surprised at so many bad reviews of seaview at ppty guru. can the reviews be trusted? what happened to the law suits, settled already?

it has a big land area, swim pool areas look nice

Very common to see broken glass at balcony, covered with plywood while waiting for repair.

best is visit the place yourself to tell.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

i find seaview somewhat overrated. this marine point location is arguably better.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    i find seaview somewhat overrated. this marine point location is arguably better.
    For me I dont fancy staring at the hotel cooling towers from the marine Blue aka marine point.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Everyone of course will go after the new and upcoming FH condo like Marine Blue. Let you all cheong first and digest later.

If there is a LH unit in cote-d-azur at a much cheaper/distressed price, i may go for it. Rental yield there is not bad actually. More room to appreciate. It is just beside parkway parade.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    That lousy condo is 99yrs lease and is on reclaimed soil.

How much is the "distressed" price?

You can easily search at propertyguru or iproperty for the current selling price n rental. Distressed price for this "lousy condo"? Hope to see 10-15% lower. Still got time to look look see see.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    How much is the "distressed" price?