19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100 Trees

15 78.95%
  • The Vision

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hundred Trees or The Vision

Default Hundred Trees or The Vision

...... when having a budget of around 3 mio, what would your preference be, 100 Trees PH, or The Vision Townhouse. Both seem still available. Finding something of same size elsewhere, either price higher or need to go to D19/20, etc. Personally I think 100 Trees probably nicer, dont like the proximity of Vision to Jurong Island. What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    ...... when having a budget of around 3 mio, what would your preference be, 100 Trees PH, or The Vision Townhouse. Both seem still available. Finding something of same size elsewhere, either price higher or need to go to D19/20, etc. Personally I think 100 Trees probably nicer, dont like the proximity of Vision to Jurong Island. What do you think ?
    Although I have not seen both, I would definitely go for the penthouse, rather than townhouse. hk2313, I tot u r not Singaporean? Can buy townhouse?

The Vision can, same as Thomson Grand b4, they sell with strata titles and foreigners eligible.....

99yrs LH vs 999yrs LH

... Why dun u get urself a PR and u will have more options ?

I will take neither... Vision too near chemical plants, 100 tree too near AYE. if u want to feel the noise of AYE, go visit Infiniti, and see urself if u can take the noise.

I think the upcoming UOL bedok plot may have townhouses also...

Between the two, i choose vision townhse

Simply bcoz i see a gd demand for townhses from foreigners.....

the townhouse at THe Vision is much nicer, but I think it is 99LH.
    but I will take both
    with this type of budget, u hv lots of choice

Perhaps, u check up The Seawing D15, FH, townhouse is also about this amount

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    but I will take both

Nope...seawind townhse from 13xxpsf n 4mil+

To be frank, I will not buy either one.

but I will take both

correction :
    I will NOT take both...with this sort of money, buying into these places is a wrong choice

correction :
    I will NOT take both...with this sort of money, buying into these places is a wrong choice

correction:

I will not take either. "I will not take both" would mean he will take only one, not both. What he actually meant was "neither appealed to me."

@ Laguna and DCS33

so whats your recommendation then if you would not take either one of these ?

3mio you can consider a penthouse at Botannia. 956 LH, and it is not that noisy. of course you got to like the layout as well.

Why buy now? Why these 2 projects? You must know the "Whys" before you can convince yourself that you have made a good decision.
    @ Laguna and DCS33

so whats your recommendation then if you would not take either one of these ?

@ DCS

Didnt say I would buy right now, but these 2 are the ones that can fit from TOP, curerent budget, and layout. Another layout my wife likes for e4xample is Kovan Residences PH, but it seems a little bit far out, and more expensive. D 9 / 10 / 11 seem out pricewise for comparable sizes. I am in Singapore again next week, and looking for some ideas which condo to look at ..... just have no experience on the West Coast Side really. This forum has always given very good feedback for previous buys / potential buys, so willing to listen to tghe experienced members here

U need to list what are the criteria, and pay us a fee and then we will start to look c look c 4u...

Hang Seng Index quite badly hit. . Do you know what king of view do you get at these places?
    @ DCS

Didnt say I would buy right now, but these 2 are the ones that can fit from TOP, curerent budget, and layout. Another layout my wife likes for e4xample is Kovan Residences PH, but it seems a little bit far out, and more expensive. D 9 / 10 / 11 seem out pricewise for comparable sizes. I am in Singapore again next week, and looking for some ideas which condo to look at ..... just have no experience on the West Coast Side really. This forum has always given very good feedback for previous buys / potential buys, so willing to listen to tghe experienced members here

Btw, i checked liao....vision townhse fully sold at lanch px of 2.9mil on average of 590psf. Rite now subsale asking for 720psf....

U can monitor and see whether any gancheong seller willng to let go at 650psf lor....i timk quite a gd px....Feo selling their townhse at crazy px....woodhaven and euhabitat about 900psf

Actually i was tinking buying townhse within a condo seems like a gd investment if the psf is significantly lower like the ones in the vision whereby townhse psf is 580 and normal units about 1000psf on average

However, as i am a singka, i will either go for landed or cheaper freehold clustered housing like the soon to be launched este villas at yio chu kang....of coz, i die die only wants pure landed la....wana own a piece of land title deed instead of so many strata title deed ....whahaha

I believe it is even more difficult to own a piece of landed property in Hong Kong.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Btw, i checked liao....vision townhse fully sold at lanch px of 2.9mil on average of 590psf. Rite now subsale asking for 720psf....

U can monitor and see whether any gancheong seller willng to let go at 650psf lor....i timk quite a gd px....

However, as i am a singka, i will either go for landed or cheaper freehold clustered housing like the soon to be launched este villas at yio chu kang....of coz, i die die only wants pure landed la....wana own a piece of land title deed instead of so many strata title deed ....whahaha

there seems to be one of the TH for sale at 657 psf.......which seems ok price if genuine offer

FE TH looked at them, small and VERY expensive !!!

there seems to be one of the TH for sale at 657 psf.......which seems ok price if genuine offer

FE TH looked at them, small and VERY expensive !!!
    Can buy

Smemore vision TH r not facing the main road....as long u dun buy the ones near the entrance will do liao

Gd luck

U making me wana dig out the vision brochure n look at the th layout....hehe

See can i find anot.....my storeroom damn messy

@ DCS

With your budget, can get a nice unit at interlace

@ DCS

Kovan Residences contractor is Lian Beng - all I can say is beware, be very wary...

for this type of houses, the parking lots are always included in the strata area...so, always, have the feeling of being "cheated". On top of that, staircase space also counted in as built in...

I find the location of The Vision is not so good, even though it is near to the West Coast Park. But eventually, it is gg to be one the biggest and busiest port in the world..so air population is inevitable.

As for 100trees, too near to AYE, also not as great.

Thomson Grand : also nothing great in term of location...
    Euhabitat : perhaps u have a pool in front of ur unit, but lack of privacy

Cannot think of something great
    And I was told the Strata houses at the Seawind all have been fully reserved with cheques alr...from a super reliable source

Istana is good. Central location, free transport n food, free utilities n security.

@ Mantrix

any experience with that contractor ..... read some reviews about KR which said finishing quite bad, but will take a look myself next week

@ Laguna

What I like about Vision TH is that these Strata TH really quite rare still. Not sure about the air quality as you mentioned though....thats my biggest worry witrh that location

@ Mantrix

any experience with that contractor ..... read some reviews about KR which said finishing quite bad, but will take a look myself next week

@ Laguna

What I like about Vision TH is that these Strata TH really quite rare still. Not sure about the air quality as you mentioned though....thats my biggest worry witrh that location
    ya, the location does not justify that sum of $

Hundred Trees is nearer to Clementi Mall (abt 10 mins walk) and Clementi MRT Station.

The Vision is nearer to West Coast Park and Macdonald's which are just across the road.

Depends on your criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by sc00by
    Hundred Trees is nearer to Clementi Mall (abt 10 mins walk) and Clementi MRT Station.

The Vision is nearer to West Coast Park and Macdonald's which are just across the road.

Depends on your criteria.
    There is nothing fantastic about that Clementi mall... Clementi central is quite an old place, saved by a new building around that area. On the other hand, The Vision is located within a short walk to West Coast Plaza and a sort of "central" which offers the same type of service/shopping as the Clementi central. In that sense, Vision is a better area because it is just across the park with Macdonalds too.

If I were to choose one, I will say 100 trees.
    I agree with the review by H88. There's more upside with Japanese community heavily rooted in this area.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+...Hundred+Trees/
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?