Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 333843485358596061626364656667687378838893 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    It is a factor but unlikely a major one.

rental looks decent still

if on ppty guru cannot be decoupling

the temple next door " Ju Si Lin" ... a well respected one ... offer free lunch everyday ... even the indian construction workers go for free food ... and they don't ever stop them ..

what I feel is a problem is ... every lunar 1st and 15th of the mth ... the road in front of the temple ( also the condo) is jam packed ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    the temple next door " Ju Si Lin" ... a well respected one ... offer free lunch everyday ... even the indian construction workers go for free food ... and they don't ever stop them ..

what I feel is a problem is ... every lunar 1st and 15th of the mth ... the road in front of the temple ( also the condo) is jam packed ...
    so very nice of them
    living next to such a charitable place might bring good fortune?
    maybe fengshui experts can enlighten us.

when my friends and i visited the martin place showflat, we joked with the agent that if the market collapsed after we buy, we may have to walk next door for free lunch every day.

so very nice of them

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

My understanding is that it has to do with optimizing the design space, so end up 4 bedders get lousy facing.............

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i m not familiar with this project but it seems that the 3 bedder stack is better than the 4 bedder?

what was guocoland thinking?

Never live beside a temple - PERIOD!
    Just for a moment you forget about fengshui, the fact every weekend, every month new moon full moon so many cars and people streaming in and out of the temple beside your house, the burning of incense sticks and all those papers, the noise, the crowds, the traffic jams, easy for terrorists to plant a bomb in car parked there etc!

so very nice of them

I didn't actually check my mistake... My take is wharf res is more desirable vs Waterford res thou neighbor...

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    He is saying you are lying, and the transaction never existed or was done between related people or related people. He is still hiding his head in the sand.
    Why do you imply I'm saying so? Is it even close?
    Wait are you the foreign talent thrash most middle income earners detest with all your air pollution crap?
    Ok get it...

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    I didn't actually check my mistake... My take is wharf res is more desirable vs Waterford res thou neighbor...
    So, you didn't check. Then shouldn't you have kept your big mouth shut until you checked and got your fact straight.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Never live beside a temple - PERIOD!
    Just for a moment you forget about fengshui, the fact every weekend, every month new moon full moon so many cars and people streaming in and out of the temple beside your house, the burning of incense sticks and all those papers, the noise, the crowds, the traffic jams, easy for terrorists to plant a bomb in car parked there etc!
    The temple issue I think reduces the psf by about 10% as this one I know can be noisy , just around the corner at the Imperial there can be very bad temple noise going on from around 5am on some mornings , The imperial trades at least at 10% discount because of this , I know many complaints of early morning noise have been made to this Indian temple but they have no interest in keeping the noise down in the early morning .

Quote Originally Posted by catsick View Post
    The temple issue I think reduces the psf by about 10% as this one I know can be noisy , just around the corner at the Imperial there can be very bad temple noise going on from around 5am on some mornings , The imperial trades at least at 10% discount because of this , I know many complaints of early morning noise have been made to this Indian temple but they have no interest in keeping the noise down in the early morning .
    not suprised - they been there how long compared to the Imperial?
    Never ceases to amaze me that people buy next to building such as temple then complain about it afterward.

Not too long ago I thought someone was saying buying the worst house along rivervalley is better then buying the best house in jurong?

Property 101?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Why do you imply I'm saying so? Is it even close?
    Wait are you the foreign talent thrash most middle income earners detest with all your air pollution crap?
    Ok get it...
    Xenophobia and racist?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Not too long ago I thought someone was saying buying the worst house along rivervalley is better then buying the best house in jurong?

Property 101?
    Oh dear - village idiot has been let out of IMH.

What is this to do with staying next to temple? Jurong don't have temple? Of course they do - I know I lived there for 2 years. Your inability to focus on what is being discussed - i.e. impact of a temple next door is breath taking.

Try sticking to the topic rather than just endlessly spraying your bullshit hoping some of it will stick - people may eventually upgrade their opinion of you to just plain stupid rather than brain dead.

Why not go back to your "BEWARE" thread and continue to defame Jurong with your ground zero style graphics and histrionics?

Run along now - this thread is for those of us who will be buying more when the cooling measures have kicked in nicely and squeeze the weaklings out.

ps - hope you weren't relying on COV from your HDB (with Japanese neighbours) to fund anything.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    arguing with Ringo33 is like entering a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.

EBD please dont accuse me of putting words in your mouth.

I was simply echoing your Property 101, what you said about buying the WORST house on the River Valley is better than buying the best house in Jurong. So I would presume that buying a RV unit that is facing temple is still better than buying a unit at say Centris at Jurong??

Have you forgotten what you wrote???

Self PWNED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    property 101

"The important saying in real estate of "buying the worst house on the best street" rather than 'best house on worst street' because you cant change a property’s location which is considered more important that the physical characteristics of the property, is an old one."

If I can buy on the best street for the same money as the worst street - why wouldn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    I chose waterford coz that is still within affordability range of ocr ppl. In terms or location, lifestyle, condo tenure, any jurong condo wont hold a candleto waterford. Ccr condos typically dont yield better than ocr condo in rental , but that is not why ppl buy ccr condos. Do ppl pay $20k for a hermes to show that it is a better carrying bag than Kate spade? When you talk to others, what would be the difference in reaction if you tell others you live in river valley as opposed to jurong. Ppl who live in river valley, tanglin, nassim don't really give a shit about mrt in front of their condo if u get my point.

You should be glad that you have abandon your Regulators forum account.

not exactly CCR but well.......

There's a bank auction for a unit at Aalto by Colliers on 26th Mar:

1528 sq ft 3 bedder with seaview

contact colliers for those interested to ask for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    So, you didn't check. Then shouldn't you have kept your big mouth shut until you checked and got your fact straight.
    aight i already said my mistake and you didn't have point finger at me accusing b hunter of lying right... and really what's there to hide when everyone's behind their screen so do show more maturity

I had a friend bought a stone's throw away 999yr project 1800PSF low floor for 2bedroom quantum 1.8+mil months back (waterford sounds like a steal)
    come to think about it 13XX psf is really attractive and never crossed my mind... layout-wise indeed efficient, view not much to shout of thou... haiz must really start being active in the market

B hunter, appreciate this thread

oh well i pointed out the Tivoli Grande PSF lau sai resale... i actually offered >1.4mil yet...

based on current trend i see slight increasing number of owners holding on to their properties just by the thread.. insignificant numbers but are we lucky enough to sniff out these properties

Xenophobia and racist?
    i'm beginning to feel the immense potential of JLD...
    thanks for converting my otherwise thoughts

you are a kind soul

i'm beginning to feel the immense potential of JLD...
    thanks for converting my otherwise thoughts

you are a kind soul

Did you just go to church or see a psychiatrist?

I would rather live in worst house in river valley beside a temple, mortuary or cemetery than to live in the best house in Jurong heavy industry town!

EBD please dont accuse me of putting words in your mouth.

I was simply echoing your Property 101, what you said about buying the WORST house on the River Valley is better than buying the best house in Jurong. So I would presume that buying a RV unit that is facing temple is still better than buying a unit at say Centris at Jurong??

Have you forgotten what you wrote???

Self PWNED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Oh dear - village idiot has been let out of IMH.

What is this to do with staying next to temple? Jurong don't have temple? Of course they do - I know I lived there for 2 years. Your inability to focus on what is being discussed - i.e. impact of a temple next door is breath taking.

Try sticking to the topic rather than just endlessly spraying your bullshit hoping some of it will stick - people may eventually upgrade their opinion of you to just plain stupid rather than brain dead.

Why not go back to your "BEWARE" thread and continue to defame Jurong with your ground zero style graphics and histrionics?

Run along now - this thread is for those of us who will be buying more when the cooling measures have kicked in nicely and squeeze the weaklings out.

ps - hope you weren't relying on COV from your HDB (with Japanese neighbours) to fund anything.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    arguing with Ringo33 is like entering a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.

Property 101?

I would rather live in worst house in river valley beside a temple, mortuary or cemetery than to live in the best house in Jurong heavy industry town!
    Live? Didnt know you only own 1 property.

I can only live in 1 property obviously.......
    I don't have so many doubles, triples, etc like you in this condosingapore forum echoing each other like parrots......................

Live? Didnt know you only own 1 property.

I can only live in 1 property obviously.......
    I don't have so many doubles, triples, etc like you in this condosingapore forum echoing each other like parrots......................
    do you happen to know who are they or whats their name? LOL

Why not you tell us since you yourself know very well?

do you happen to know who are they or whats their name? LOL

Count me in also.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Count me in also.
    Me too. River Valley next to a temple any day!

The PSI and PM2.5 readings are the lowest in the West for today. ...

wonder why no one start a thread about OCR property selling at loss..

Teddybear you might want to be the first.. it will be better if you can pay extra focus on Jurong condo..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-trilight

for trilight fans.

cheapest such unit was sold by developer in 2009 at 1647psf. asking price of the unit above is not very far from it.

One step away to Monkhood

or

One step away to Enlightenment ?