Page 122 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9297102107112117118119120121122123124125126127132137142147 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

oops...eat my words:

ROBERTSON BLUE ROBERTSON QUAY Apartment 09 CCR Freehold Resale 1 1,800,000 - 1,432 Strata 01 to 05 1,257 Mar-16

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...robertson-blue

this is a 2 bedder + PES. so 1.8m is entirely possible. simply a case of buyer overpaying 1941psf by ignoring the PES? who does that in 2012?! i thought there is only this type of frenzy in 2007.

Dear Bro Bargain Hunter,

Whoever bought it at 1.8M is simply got a very good deal! According to the advert it is being rented out for 8k SGD/month

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    oops...eat my words:

ROBERTSON BLUE ROBERTSON QUAY Apartment 09 CCR Freehold Resale 1 1,800,000 - 1,432 Strata 01 to 05 1,257 Mar-16

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...robertson-blue

this is a 2 bedder + PES. so 1.8m is entirely possible. simply a case of buyer overpaying 1941psf by ignoring the PES? who does that in 2012?! i thought there is only this type of frenzy in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    Dear Bro Bargain Hunter,

Whoever bought it at 1.8M is simply got a very good deal! According to the advert it is being rented out for 8k SGD/month
    pay 8k to face the wall?

1.8m seems like a super good price!

I thought it is next to pool from property guru photos ...

1.8m seems like a super good price!

I thought it is next to pool from property guru photos ...
    it is, but other than the pool, u see the wall, that's all. hahahahahaha.

Privacy some might say ... Actually i quite like the layout good for entertaining ... i would have bought it for 1.8m ...

Privacy some might say ... Actually i quite like the layout good for entertaining ... i would have bought it for 1.8m ...
    as u can see, the price is so far from the ask. keep bargaining, u'd never know.

Viewed the Lincoln Suites MM today.

Pros
    1) Regular Layout
    2) Location excellent, almost totally sheltered to MRT
    3) High floor, windy, no west sun
    4) Nice unit number
    5) owner selling at a loss.
    6) many many facilities, nice size pool
    7) ample parking, definitely no issue with one has > 1 car
    8) Communal Bomb Shelter, so the unit size include bomb shelter, but i rather have a bomb shelter than useless planters

Cons
    1) of the 463sqft, at least 63sqft are not usable, 3 planters (unbelievable)
    2) Studio, not a 1 bedroom
    3) Toilet small, angmos will have problem.
    3) workmanship although not a disaster, definitely not high-end
    4) the small road will be jammed during peak hours... need to be patient during morning and evening peak hours.
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post

Cons
    This is really crap. How big the aircon ledge?

Pros
    1) Regular Layout
    2) Location excellent, almost totally sheltered to MRT
    3) High floor, windy, no west sun
    4) Nice unit number
    5) owner selling at a loss.
    6) many many facilities, nice size pool
    7) ample parking, definitely no issue with one has > 1 car
    8) Communal Bomb Shelter, so the unit size include bomb shelter, but i rather have a bomb shelter than useless planters

Cons
    2) Studio, not a 1 bedroom
    3) Toilet small, angmos will have problem.
    3) workmanship although not a disaster, definitely not high-end
    4) the small road will be jammed during peak hours... need to be patient during morning and evening peak hours.
    so i didn't wrong the project rite? i only rapped the floor plan of the units. luckily u din go and see the bigger units, bay window in the kitchen against a wall it seems according to the floor plan hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    in those days, it was more fashionable to surround the unit with planters. aircon ledge took over only after the incentive to build planters were removed.

so i didn't wrong the project rite? i only rapped the floor plan of the units. luckily u din go and see the bigger units, bay window in the kitchen against a wall it seems according to the floor plan hahahahahaha.
    http://lincolnsuitescondo.com/floor-plans/ ta-da

ok. for 4 bedder the bay window is against a window. but still, what's a bay window doing in the kitchen? lol.

http://lincolnsuitescondo.com/floor-plans/

check out the 463 sq ft studio. i still remember bumping into former actress yang li bing at the showflat's studio. maybe she bought one. the entire unit is surrounded by planter/bay window/balcony/air con ledge. planter outside bath area for you to just step out and dry yourself. ah, it was the huge planter outside the WALL of this unit. i thought it was bay window. another planter extending the balcony which add together = living/dining area.

Aircon ledge is normal size.
    so still ok
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.

in those days, it was more fashionable to surround the unit with planters. aircon ledge took over only after the incentive to build planters were removed.
    2 more developments nearby going TOP.
    1) 26 Newton (Along Newton Road), 180 units (33 sold)
    2) Suites @ Newton, 67 units (58 sold)

These 2 developments NO Planters, they are replaced with Aircon Ledges!!!!
    Their units all have 2 giant AC Ledges!!!!
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

check out the 463 sq ft studio. i still remember bumping into former actress yang li bing at the showflat's studio. maybe she bought one. the entire unit is surrounded by planter/bay window/balcony/air con ledge. planter outside bath area for you to just step out and dry yourself. ah, it was the huge planter outside the WALL of this unit. i thought it was bay window. another planter extending the balcony which add together = living/dining area.
    here's the breakdown.
    1st planter combined with balcony -> this one still acceptable (quite the norm)
    2nd long planter by the wall (ermm...what can u do with this planter? Nothing)
    3rd smaller planter outside the toilet (refer to comment on 2nd planter)

But seems like Suites@Newton and 26 Newton are going to be even worse than Lincoln Suites

Yang Li Bing is working with Huttons ..... i think .... she has a lot of Big 6 supports

Can rent out the planters separately.

For people who can sleep in hammocks.

here's the breakdown.
    1st planter combined with balcony -> this one still acceptable (quite the norm)
    2nd long planter by the wall (ermm...what can u do with this planter? Nothing)
    3rd smaller planter outside the toilet (refer to comment on 2nd planter)

But seems like Suites@Newton and 26 Newton are going to be even worse than Lincoln Suites
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Dear Bro Bargain Hunter,

the 8k/mth could have been the old rental...some owners choose to sell their current condos because the latest rentals are much lower than what they have been renting out for. was told 1 3br condo in D9 used to rent for 8k/mth...current offer is only ~6k/mth

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    Yang Li Bing is working with Huttons ..... i think .... she has a lot of Big 6 supports
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-26-newton

oh...bro wannabe has a reason to call her since he mentioned 26 newton. lol.

after seeing the floor plan, no reason to call her.
    Besides she's way too old for me.... LOL

hahah

i dont think she does 'indoor' sales .... where agents station at the show flat

she has her network .... and she brings buyer ... whoever she brings to the showflat, is there to BUY ...not to tour the show flat ...

2 more developments nearby going TOP.
    1) 26 Newton (Along Newton Road), 180 units (33 sold)
    2) Suites @ Newton, 67 units (58 sold)

These 2 developments NO Planters, they are replaced with Aircon Ledges!!!!
    Their units all have 2 giant AC Ledges!!!!
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Big aircon ledges can put bicycles. Big planters can grow your own vegetables. Planters outside toilet is convenient for watering the plants and applying fertilizer. Architect very thoughtful.

Big aircon ledges can put bicycles. Big planters can grow your own vegetables. Planters outside toilet is convenient for watering the plants and applying fertilizer. Architect very thoughtful.
    Impossible to find a decent MM.

i remember seeing Lincoln Modern many years back ...

outside one of the window there is a huge ledge ... kind of like the roof of the unit below ... and above is also sheltered..... the owner used it to to store his bicycles, golf sets , etc etc ....

another condo i saw at Ah hood or Dusun at Balestier .....

the unit has a back door which opens out to a huge landing of the fire escape stairs ... and the door to the stairs only opens out to the stairs and cannot be open from the stair well ...

and the unit being the top floor ... the agent told me this is a FREE ROOM ...

it is almost 400 sqft which owner used to store their bulky stuffs ...

i saw luggages, bicycles, tool CUPBOARD (lol), it was a really big space ...

Impossible to find a decent MM.
    Many years back, got too much free time. Went to view MM unit at I think Mirage Tower near Great World (not very sure). I thought that it was quite decent for a MM. Good district.

Many years back, got too much free time. Went to view MM unit at I think Mirage Tower near Great World (not very sure). I thought that it was quite decent for a MM. Good district.
    that's becoz it is NOT an MM. the 1 bedder is above 500 sq ft at mirage tower.

maybe 15-20 years ago, that is considered MM...now it may seem like a decent size compared to the current MM haha

in 2009 i came back to SG for home leave during lunar new year ... i remember i went to view a 2 bedroom unit for sale ...1200 sqft
    2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 storeroom , 1 kitchen , 1 yard ...

HUGE .. with just one 2.5 ft wide balcony.

today that size is a 3 bedroom condo unit...