Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inflora @ Flora Drive (99 Years Leasehold, Hong Leong)

I visited the show flat today.. Super crowded sia!!

If interested, register interest by 21 Oct, VVIP preview on 25 Oct..

I was rather shocked that the developer has another 2 plots of lands for sale I thought InFlora was the last piece

Overall, for the price you pay, the quality of finishings etc is awesome.
    For 3 bedder, compressed marble and timber strip, marble tiles in the bathroom, branded appliances (including micro wave), washer and dryer(separate units). Attached bathroom for the second room (its a common bathroom actually, with access to the second bedroom) Nice size balcony. 1033sft. All bedrooms can fit queen size bed ( one room a bit tight). Considering the price, I was really surprised by what you get, which is a lot...

Only thing is location/transportation...But if you can get around that, then there's no better offer in Sg....

Look at it this way...If you buy here, you buy cheaper and then you MUST buy a car So works out the same as with buying better location, but in the end no money to buy car

Quote Originally Posted by Mu View Post

Look at it this way...If you buy here, you buy cheaper and then you MUST buy a car So works out the same as with buying better location, but in the end no money to buy car
    Oh yes.. it is true that the location isn't as fantastic. However, a condo near MRT like La Fiesta/Glades is about $1,400 psf, which is like $400-$500 psf higher... multiply that by 1033 sqf... which is about $464k difference in price, which you can use it to buy a 2nd hand car with still a lot of money left.

Recently I sold off my brother's Mazda 3 with 3.3 years remaining for about $30k so it's still not too expensive.

It's not that great for public transport, but it's the kind of the place that if you drive, it'll really make it worthwhile.

I visited the show flat today.. Super crowded sia!!

If interested, register interest by 21 Oct, VVIP preview on 25 Oct..

I was rather shocked that the developer has another 2 plots of lands for sale I thought InFlora was the last piece

For 3 bedder, compressed marble and timber strip, marble tiles in the bathroom, branded appliances (including micro wave), washer and dryer(separate units). Attached bathroom for the second room (its a common bathroom actually, with access to the second bedroom) Nice size balcony. 1033sft. All bedrooms can fit queen size bed ( one room a bit tight). Considering the price, I was really surprised by what you get, which is a lot...

Only thing is location/transportation...But if you can get around that, then there's no better offer in Sg....

The description reminds me of Stratum@elias which has something similar; but I would think Stratum has a slightly better location. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    What kind of stupid ID is that? Who in the right frame of mind will put a sofa facing a huge mirror?!? I know the mirror is to create a more spacious feel, but this like a bit 'chu been' (ridiculous).
    Some ppl put big mirror on the ceiling directly above the bed. Same effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wong View Post
    Oh yes.. it is true that the location isn't as fantastic. However, a condo near MRT like La Fiesta/Glades is about $1,400 psf, which is like $400-$500 psf higher... multiply that by 1033 sqf... which is about $464k difference in price, which you can use it to buy a 2nd hand car with still a lot of money left.
    hi agent,

please do not mislead the rest here for the sake of earning commissions!

La Fiesta at $1440psf is a 431sqft shoebox at high floor.
    1033sqft is abt $1165psf for mid floor.

(source: URA caveat lodged)

potential buyers, dun rely on agents too much on wat they claimed.
    do yr necc study & draw yr own conclusion.

I would say tat tis is quite the norm for CDL/Hong Leong.
    I've got mine from HL too.
    Will say tat Im very satisfied with the gd layout & the quality of the finishes tat they provide as compared wif other projects which other developers r offering.

But, tis may/may not be the most worthwhile project tat they r offering, Im not sure. But it certainly pays to spend more time comparing b4 making a final decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    I would say tat tis is quite the norm for CDL/Hong Leong.
    I've got mine from HL too.
    Will say tat Im very satisfied with the gd layout & the quality of the finishes tat they provide as compared wif other projects which other developers r offering.

But, tis may/may not be the most worthwhile project tat they r offering, Im not sure. But it certainly pays to spend more time comparing b4 making a final decision.
    So mermaid, which HL project did you own?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    So mermaid, which HL project did you own?
    paid a rcr high floor mm 2-3 mins walk fm mrt at below $1400psf, wat do u tink?

paid a rcr high floor mm 2-3 mins walk fm mrt at below $1400psf, wat do u tink?
    What do I think. $1400psf, you can get CCR why get RCR? I also read that RCR property price suffer a major correction in Q3 this year. So I think its not so great.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

What do I think. $1400psf, you can get CCR why get RCR? I also read that RCR property price suffer a major correction in Q3 this year. So I think its not so great.
    so wat's the great deal of CCR @ $1400psf tat u managed to grab, since u claimed tat such deal exist?
    dun tell me tat u didn't get/not obliged to reveal yr personal purchase hor! else I would deem u as a coward or purely sour grapes! haha

so mine wasn't a great deal? u mean yr J gateway at 17xx is a better deal!

so wat's the great deal of CCR @ $1400psf tat u managed to grab, since u claimed tat such deal exist?
    dun tell me tat u didn't get/not obliged to reveal yr personal purchase hor! else I would deem u as a coward or purely sour grapes! haha

what sort of capital gain are you looking at over the next 3 years? Or should I say capital loss? Hows the rental yield of your project? Care to share with us what the name of this project?

Actually why waste time on RCR? RCR is not exact CCR, like some half past size region, and yet you want to be so how lian in this forum.

Actually no money just buy OCR loh why must suffocate yourself to buy tiny apartment in RCR?

Actually why waste time on RCR? RCR is not exact CCR, like some half past size region, and yet you want to be so how lian in this forum.

Actually no money just buy OCR loh why must suffocate yourself to buy tiny apartment in RCR?
    indeed a big sour grape....haiz....

can't differentiate who's the "how lian" one (itself) and now acknowledging people no money should buy OCR... pengz...

must admit thou you have one of the best googling techniques... and that's about as good as you can get... tickles lol

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    indeed a big sour grape....haiz....

can't differentiate who's the "how lian" one (itself) and now acknowledging people no money should buy OCR... pengz...

must admit thou you have one of the best googling techniques... and that's about as good as you can get... tickles lol
    Today so free? No entertainment and free lunch to go to?

Today so free? No entertainment and free lunch to go to?
    fact : you have 4000+ posts i have 100+ posts...

but really... what property(ies) do you own? many forumers are keen to know...

if you choose to evade and dodge this Q, seriously.... you are the epitome of

"empty vessel makes the most noise"

what sort of capital gain are you looking at over the next 3 years? Or should I say capital loss? Hows the rental yield of your project? Care to share with us what the name of this project?
    I hv alrdy experienced a modest (abt 4%) unrealised gain for holding abt 1/2 a year from the higher psf from nearby projects launched recently.
    all thanks to J gateway for bringing up the price

how abt yr J gateway? Got any new projects breaking yr records yet? dun worry wor! juz be patient

Actually why waste time on RCR? RCR is not exact CCR
    no one in this forum, including myself ever claimed tat RCR equates CCR. issit becos u feel tat J Gateway in OCR is the equiv of CCR tats y u tot tat others will oso feel tis way?!
    omg! wat a rare breed u are!

RCR is not exact CCR, like some half past size region, and yet you want to be so how lian in this forum.
    u claimed tat others haoliao when they told u they hv got a cheaper & better deal else where ... tsk, tsk, tsk ... if u cannot accept setbacks next time do yr homework 1st b4 jumping into an investment desperately la!

kindly enlighten me yr rationale when u bought a mm in Jgateway which u claimed to be suffocating oneself.

tsk, tsk, tsk ... told u many times to spend some time reading yr post b4 posting. dun let others hv a chance to shoot u back.

mermaid talking about historical numbers are pointless. I am asking you, what sort of capital gain and rental yield return are you expecting 3 years down the road.

mermaid talking about historical numbers are pointless. I am asking you, what sort of capital gain and rental yield return are you expecting 3 years down the road.
    U nid to answer my qn below 1st b4 I noe how to reply u.
    if u r an idiot, ppl will hv an obligation to explain to u.
    if u r not an idiot, there is no need for further explanation.
    so r u an idiot onot?

& btw, as u hv previous multiple bad records of evading qns when ppl challenged/questioned u, as shown below. So kindly answer my qn in post # 136 so tat ppl wun wrongly conclude tat u r a coward idiot.
    show evidence to support your assertion.
    if u are unable or failed to do so, you are admitting to the fact that you are either:

1. a troll who uses multiple accounts to support yourself;
    2. a coward who has no guts to substantiate your own statements,

or both.

Mermaid, dont wayang leh.

After talking so much about how bad and overprice J Gateway is, why not tell us how good is your RCR apartment. Say 3 years from NOW, what sort of capital gain and rental yield can you expect from your RCR apartment.

Please dont tell us how much you paid in the past, because its irrelevant.

And half beast half freak, are you going to start asking about other people's parents like you did before? Dont you think thats something taboo that one should never talk about in the forum.

I am sure you wont like if someone is going to ask, is your mum a freak or a beast right?? or half and half

are you going to start asking about other people's parents like you did before? Dont you think thats something taboo that one should never talk about in the forum.
    r u scared tat yr parents will be ashamed of how u ill mannered u hv behaved in forum?
    tats y I told u, dun disgrace yr parents.

P/S: dun side track & avoid my qn like a coward hor!

Mermaid, dont wayang leh.

After talking so much about how bad and overprice J Gateway is, why not tell us how good is your RCR apartment. Say 3 years from NOW, what sort of capital gain and rental yield can you expect from your RCR apartment.

Please dont tell us how much you paid in the past, because its irrelevant.
    So it's all fart no shit (EBd). No confident in your own investment?
    Last edited by Ringo33; 16-10-13 at 12:35.

r u scared tat yr parents will be ashamed of how u ill mannered u hv behaved in forum?
    tats y I told u, dun disgrace yr parents.

P/S: dun side track & avoid my qn like a coward hor!
    Why delete that part where I ask if your mum is beast or freak. Too sensitive is it? Don't like it right.

Default All potential buyers ...

do spend some time evaluating when inflora is indeed a gd buy.
    cheapest nid not necc means it is the most value.
    really hope not to see more types of regretful, angry & defensive ppl appearing in tis forum due to a hasty, overpriced decision made.

1 Ringo33 live example is gd enuff.

do spend some time evaluating when inflora is indeed a gd buy.
    cheapest nid not necc means it is the most value.
    really hope not to see more types of regretful, angry & defensive ppl appearing in tis forum due to a hasty, overpriced decision made.

1 Ringo33 live example is gd enuff.
    How many forum account do you have actually.

Car has little salvage value at disposal, not to mention the on-going maintenance cost attached to it. So it's kind of funny if you buy at a remote area and have to get a car if you would have lived happily without a car.
    Last edited by LiveYoung; 16-10-13 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    Car has little salvage value at disposal, not to mention the on-going maintenance cost attached to it. So it's kind of funny if you buy at a remote area and have to get a car if you would have lived happily without a car.
    actually the maintenance here isn't too unreasonable considering there r not too many units in tis project to share the cost.
    but u r rite on the above. buying a "cheap" proj resulting in one having add'l nid of buying a car doesn't sounds very attractive, unless it is really, really cheap

Any chance for HL to release the next 2 plots beside this to be partially commercial? The nearest supermarket and coffeeshop/foodcourt is like 1km + away leh.

Seriously, this is a thread about Inflora for people like me who wish to find out more. If there are personal issues, take it elsewhere where. Geez.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Any chance for HL to release the next 2 plots beside this to be partially commercial? The nearest supermarket and coffeeshop/foodcourt is like 1km + away leh.
    It is mentioned in the Hedges Park thread that a old plot of land next to Ballota Park that used to house a petrol station has been re-zoned for commercial use.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...=12590&page=41
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!