CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates  

Go Back   CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates > Condominiums of Singapore > Suburbia > West and North West
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

West and North West
District 22: Boon Lay, Jurong, Tuas
District 23: Upper Bukit Timah, Hillview, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang
District 24: Kranji, Sungei Gedong, Tengah, Lim Chu Kang
New 6 digit postal code in District 22 : 60****, 61****, 62****, 63****, 64****
New 6 digit postal code in District 23 : 65****, 66****, 67****, 68****
New 6 digit postal code in District 24 : 69****, 70****, 71****

Old 28th June 2011
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilplate
Newspaper reported average 650psf wat?
average for 3/4 bedder perhaps. somehow the agents tend to qoute on the lower side, then when you ask how much are the actual units that are decent, the psf tends to come in higher. and when you ask which ones were selling at those lower price psf, it'll be so few that it's unlikely those can drag the average down.
Old 28th June 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane
average for 3/4 bedder perhaps. somehow the agents tend to qoute on the lower side, then when you ask how much are the actual units that are decent, the psf tends to come in higher. and when you ask which ones were selling at those lower price psf, it'll be so few that it's unlikely those can drag the average down.
they only got 3/4 bedders, no 2 bedders .. i recall their PH is quite big, 25xx sqft.. but top is all roof terrace, end up 500psf only.. It's these kind of PH and ground units that they add in to reduce the avg psf to a very low figure..
Old 28th June 2011
Dream a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by linchong84
they only got 3/4 bedders, no 2 bedders .. i recall their PH is quite big, 25xx sqft.. but top is all roof terrace, end up 500psf only.. It's these kind of PH and ground units that they add in to reduce the avg psf to a very low figure..
No leh, i read prices from 53xk rite? Work out to be 650psf for the smallest unit...but from la....so mid flr probably ard 700psf
Old 28th June 2011
Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by linchong84
next time i think i'll just ask for the median price.
Old 28th June 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilplate
No leh, i read prices from 53xk rite? Work out to be 650psf for the smallest unit...but from la....so mid flr probably ard 700psf
NTUC released indicative prices before, it's from 574k.. Their smallest unit is 829sqft.. Sums up to be 692psf.. But it should be 2nd floor, the stack beside rubbish center.. Normal units, mid floors should cost 7xxpsf..
Old 28th June 2011

Anyway they are not really very charity-minded lah.. Although that 3 bedder compact (829 sqft) does not have balcony, but it has 2 air con ledges lining up along the length of the 2 toilets..