Page 1 of 62 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

Default Clover By The Park, Bishan

Launching Soon... A Brand New Condo In Bishan

- 3-Bedroom, 4-Bedroom, Suite and Penthouse
    - Full Condo Facilities with 50m lap ppol
    - Within 1km to Catholic High School
    - Near reputed school
    - Close to amenities such as Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Bishan Sports Hall, Bishan Stadium
    - Easy access to City via CTE, PIE, and the MRT
    - Foreigners Eligible

www.simlian.com.sg

Anyone interested? I'm waiting for the launch, waiting for more info from developer

Unregistered101 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Launching Soon... A Brand New Condo In Bishan

- 3-Bedroom, 4-Bedroom, Suite and Penthouse
    - Full Condo Facilities with 50m lap ppol
    - Within 1km to Catholic High School
    - Near reputed school
    - Close to amenities such as Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Bishan Sports Hall, Bishan Stadium
    - Easy access to City via CTE, PIE, and the MRT
    - Foreigners Eligible

www.simlian.com.sg

Anyone interested? I'm waiting for the launch, waiting for more info from developer

And surrounded by HDB

Interested Guest

Near Bishan MRT or not????????? Freehold?

Quote Originally Posted by Interested
    Near Bishan MRT or not????????? Freehold?
    Answers to your question:

Near MRT? Not within walking distance (unless you wanna walk 20-25 mins each time, you have to take a bus to Bishan MRT station).

Not freehold. 99 yrs.

Wonder what price it'll be. Anyone called up sim lian yet? Anything over 800psf would be overpriced in today's market, especially when they only have large units starting from 3 bedders onwards.

well vip invites for developer's clients shld start this coming wed 25th June.
    Then 26th and 27th June is the VIP invites for agents. (i can foward invitation letter to u by email if u are keen to come have a look)
    Sat 28th June most prob will public launch.
    By then most of the nice facing units towards Bishan Pk will be taken...
    maybe facing hdb will have a lot to choose from
    This will be a very chop chop affair...as most of sim lian's projects are sold out within the 1st month of launch.
    Well, if ur keen to find out more details, can visit my website @ www.wilsonlimot.multiply.com

I'm going for developer's briefing this afternoon...will keep u guys updated.
    May u get ur choice units =) cheers

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    well vip invites for developer's clients shld start this coming wed 25th June.
    Then 26th and 27th June is the VIP invites for agents. (i can foward invitation letter to u by email if u are keen to come have a look)
    Sat 28th June most prob will public launch.
    By then most of the nice facing units towards Bishan Pk will be taken...
    maybe facing hdb will have a lot to choose from
    This will be a very chop chop affair...as most of sim lian's projects are sold out within the 1st month of launch.
    Well, if ur keen to find out more details, can visit my website @ www.wilsonlimot.multiply.com

I'm going for developer's briefing this afternoon...will keep u guys updated.
    May u get ur choice units =) cheers
    Any news for the price?

def more than 800+ psf

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    def more than 800+ psf
    wow, 960k upward @ bishan

Lily Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    wow, 960k upward @ bishan
    Not surprising, older projects like Rafflesia is still holding at that level.

Interested Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    How about the sizes of the units? Total no.: of units for the development? When you said $960K upwards, what is the psf?

Unregistered. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    ...but no takers. Still many units unsold.

John Guest

Reliable source reveals that those units facing Bishan Park and future river to be converted from the canal will sell at $850psf whereas those units facing the main road will sell at $700psf.

hi guys, not to worry abt the psf so much cuz all of sim lian's project are PRICED TO SELL.
    Psf est is around 800-850psf.
    Launching Very Very Very soon...so if you are keen to get invited for the preview, pls drop me a sms/call/email. My details are at my website at www.wilsonlimot.multiply.com

As preview period is very short then the public launch, u are strongly encouraged to come during preview so as to have the highest chances to secure ur choice units & choice facings. It is est there are close to 4000 enquiries for this proj of 616 units alone....if u think u have a 50-50 chance of buying, pls bring cheque to showflat as well.
    Last but not least, SPECIAL FINANCING SCHEME is avail to make this proj more attractive but for only a limited period of time only.

Cheers

Unregistered311 Guest

hi guys, not to worry abt the psf so much cuz all of sim lian's project are PRICED TO SELL.
    Psf est is around 800-850psf.
    Launching Very Very Very soon...so if you are keen to get invited for the preview, pls drop me a sms/call/email. My details are at my website at www.wilsonlimot.multiply.com

As preview period is very short then the public launch, u are strongly encouraged to come during preview so as to have the highest chances to secure ur choice units & choice facings. It is est there are close to 4000 enquiries for this proj of 616 units alone....if u think u have a 50-50 chance of buying, pls bring cheque to showflat as well.
    Last but not least, SPECIAL FINANCING SCHEME is avail to make this proj more attractive but for only a limited period of time only.

Cheers
    800-850psf, so exp!!! at current market, not many will buy, just wait and see.

what kind of special financing scheme? 5% downpayment?

kaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered311

developer pay u 5% to book a unit... how about that.... $800psf.... my foot loh

No Good Guest

Avoid Bishan unless u want to endure daily morn and evening traffic jam, CTE nightmare and horrifying ERP charges. Even if you dont drive, this not near MRT. So cannot drive and cannot take MRT, what for?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered311

i think u must be staying hdb for a long time. Most condos have shuttle buses to mrt and shopping malls...unfortunately, this is one of those condo

oh yah, when subsale can come find me, surely will be above 900psf by then...or maybe more

Unregistered. Guest

oh yah, when subsale can come find me, surely will be above 900psf by then...or maybe more
    Dont worry big drop coming for sure. Subsale will be lower than developers price. Speculators would be dumping.

yah i foresee the big drop coming too ... maybe in the future, hdb will be more expensive than condo...

No CTE Guest

I own a car. My family has 3 cars so we don't look for condos with shuttle bus to MRT. Even if there is shuttle bus, it comes out from your own pocket as part of your monthly maintenance charge - just in case you're not aware. I rent out a few other condos and in many of them, after the initial "free" period, the council actually votes out the shuttle bus service as most condo dwellers drive. The shuttle bus service amounts to $8k a month as part of the condo maintenance - I know because I was in the MC before.

Anyway, why stay in condo, take shuttle bus to MRT station, then take MRT? If can't afford a car, then just stay in HDB. But for those who drive, my kind advice is to avoid any place that requires travelling through CTE. I believe those who take shuttle bus and MRT to and from work are a minority in most condos.

i think u must be staying hdb for a long time. Most condos have shuttle buses to mrt and shopping malls...unfortunately, this is one of those condo

Default dunwan

yah i foresee the big drop coming too ... maybe in the future, hdb will be more expensive than condo...
    dun worry, no body will buy. agent eat grass now, im sure you are one of them. is agent your part-time job?

What CTE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No CTE
    I own a car. My family has 3 cars so we don't look for condos with shuttle bus to MRT. Even if there is shuttle bus, it comes out from your own pocket as part of your monthly maintenance charge - just in case you're not aware. I rent out a few other condos and in many of them, after the initial "free" period, the council actually votes out the shuttle bus service as most condo dwellers drive. The shuttle bus service amounts to $8k a month as part of the condo maintenance - I know because I was in the MC before.

Anyway, why stay in condo, take shuttle bus to MRT station, then take MRT? If can't afford a car, then just stay in HDB. But for those who drive, my kind advice is to avoid any place that requires travelling through CTE. I believe those who take shuttle bus and MRT to and from work are a minority in most condos.
    Why be a beggar and borrow money from banks? If dont have money for condo live in 3 room with your head held high free from debt rather than show 3 cars and 3 condos and sweat and work like a donkey repaying the bank and if something happens to you put the whole family under the debt burden.

agreeed...if u have the cash to do full payment, why not...u can save lots on interest which will otherwise be donated to banks...

btw, agts do love to eat grass...it makes them healthier. That's why they live longer.
    I respect their job as much as any other jobs.
    They are ppl like u trying to make a living, raise a family
    so why all the prejudice against them haha

agreeed...if u have the cash to do full payment, why not...u can save lots on interest which will otherwise be donated to banks...
    The reason why not to make full payment is to maxmise the benefit from leveraging.

If you borrowed from the bank at an average interest rate of 3.0%, and by leveraging on the excess cash you have to put into any investment that brings you more than 3% return, you are already benefiting from it.

And we have yet to factor in inflation. Property loan is a good hedge against inflation as the bank covers the inflation rate for you.

So loan is good if you know how to use it.

Darius Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    The reason why not to make full payment is to maxmise the benefit from leveraging.

If you borrowed from the bank at an average interest rate of 3.0%, and by leveraging on the excess cash you have to put into any investment that brings you more than 3% return, you are already benefiting from it.

And we have yet to factor in inflation. Property loan is a good hedge against inflation as the bank covers the inflation rate for you.

So loan is good if you know how to use it.
    Makes sense. I am gearing up to buy an investment property...

Unregistered2 Guest

start selling now. go visit showroom

hi dear friends, close to 10% of 616 units are sold in Day 1.
    Average psf is from 700-850 range....

Address : 2/6 Bishan Street 25
    Tenure : 99 yr leasehold
    Land Area : 235,000sqft
    Units : 616

*3 BR / 3+study : 1200-1600sqft
    *4 BR / 4+study : 1700-1800sqft
    *Penthouse (Suite - Single Storey) : 3000sqft
    *Penthouse (Duplex) : 2500-3500sqft

2 Towers of 39 storey makes this new condominium the most iconic launch in Bishan to date. Located within 1 km to Catholic High School and with Raffles Institution & Ai Tong School in the vicinity, Bishan is an attractive location as an education hub. With the future Circleline(Marymount Station) coming up together with the existing Bishan MRT station, accessibility has never been so convenient. Junction 8, Thompson Plaza & Sin Ming Plaza makes shopping a breeze.

PRICED TO SELL!!!
    Bring cheque to book choice units before official launch in 1 days time!!!
    Special Financing Scheme makes this project more attractive to buy.
    For more details,
    pls call me @ 81835132 or
    visit my website at http://wilsonlimot.multiply.com
    Cheers

home investor Guest

Talking

hi dear friends, close to 10% of 616 units are sold in Day 1.
    Average psf is from 700-850 range....

Address : 2/6 Bishan Street 25
    Tenure : 99 yr leasehold
    Land Area : 235,000sqft
    Units : 616

*3 BR / 3+study : 1200-1600sqft
    *4 BR / 4+study : 1700-1800sqft
    *Penthouse (Suite - Single Storey) : 3000sqft
    *Penthouse (Duplex) : 2500-3500sqft

2 Towers of 39 storey makes this new condominium the most iconic launch in Bishan to date. Located within 1 km to Catholic High School and with Raffles Institution & Ai Tong School in the vicinity, Bishan is an attractive location as an education hub. With the future Circleline(Marymount Station) coming up together with the existing Bishan MRT station, accessibility has never been so convenient. Junction 8, Thompson Plaza & Sin Ming Plaza makes shopping a breeze.

PRICED TO SELL!!!
    Bring cheque to book choice units before official launch in 1 days time!!!
    Special Financing Scheme makes this project more attractive to buy.
    For more details,
    pls call me @ 81835132 or
    visit my website at http://wilsonlimot.multiply.com
    Cheers
    I already bought 3

Unregistered99 Guest

I bought the balance 58 units.